Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 42. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
well if you ordered in January that would make alot more sense, thanks for clearing that up
Activity: 16
I received email from HashCoins that my 1st order has been shipped (I ordered 1 Apollo in January and then decided to meet them before ordering more Poseidons). My second order they didn't ship yet. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow to find out how soon it will be ready for shipment.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Problem solved.

i find it very strange that this Welmark is the only one to meet them and also the only one that has been contacted about shipping, especially when he definitely was not the first to order.

if he ordered on feb 6th why has he said on the 18th feb "finally placed my order",

i can only think that either welmark is not telling the truth or there is something very dodgy going on.
Activity: 40
Thanks for the response. i will keep the forum up to date on any details that I receive.
Joe
order 3440, 16th feb ,Poseidon miners

i haven't received an email stating its being built or that it has shipped yet, i have contacted them and they have also replied saying it is on schedule for 31st march.

I ordered a Zeus Miner on February 14 my order is 3436. When did you order yours and what did you order if you don't mind me asking? I talked on the phone about a week ago and mine is on schedule for delivery by March 31.  Also did you get a email saying that yours was being built as I have not yet received it.
Thanks
Joe
Welmark i was wondering how you have recieved an email confirming your shipping, apparently you ordered on the 18th?

Sooo... here are results of my investigation:

I met Sergei in Berlin at Inside Bitcoins https://www.hashcoins.com/news/inside-bitcoins-berlin-2014/
He was reaally surprised when I asked him to show his ID, but here is the result: http://imgur.com/Giaiooj ,
However after that I decided to check their company in Tallinn and was pleasantly surprised when their CTO personally met me at their offices http://imgur.com/Ocl4wvv,rJJ0rJv,vl5u0Sy,L38g8qn,OVovO2M#0

So, today I finally placed an order and soon I'll be mining my bitcoins ))

i ordered 2 days before you and have received no email from hashcoins about anything i didnt directly ask about.
Activity: 16
Yesterday I received an email from HashCoins that my miner has been shipped Smiley) niiiice )) can't wait to get it!!! ))
Will keep you informed when i have it in my hands.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Looks that thex shipped the miners.

https://www.hashcoins.com/news/we-have-started-shipping-our-miners/

But how know´s...
Can be also empty pc cases.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
If anyone wants to get rid of their unit and not taking the risk, shoot me a pm as I may be interested in buying it.
 I placed a Order for a Zeus Miner on February 17th.  I have called the Company from the US 3 times and they answered 2 times and the 3rd time they called me back.( I use a Magic Jack for my Business and Purchased for $10 a International plan as a add on). Although they are slow to answer email about 2 days they close approx. 9:00 am CST I have been able to talk to them on the phone.

Ivar sent me pictures of the adapters I would need for the European Power Supplies that I requested. I ask if my Unit was still on Schedule for March Delivery and he said yes, that was March 1st.  I called them again yesterday as the website had not been updated for Delivery dates and they told me that it would be updated in the next few days.

I will keep this forum updated on any news about my unit being delayed or delivered, and I hope that any of the other people ordering will do the same.

Joe
Activity: 56
I received the same exact email in response to my first email questioning shipping dates. I'm very concerned now that I know 1st batch didn't ship yet either. And Bitcoin prices are up, I doubt they are in any hurry to ship now. Has anyone else ordered from Hash coins besides us two?

Year, should i order today and get my miner shipped before 28th Feb ?

Price / Hash ratio and increasing difficulties telling me that i should skip this company...

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Orders placed today are guaranteed to ship by February 28, 2014.

Time travelling too?
Activity: 5
I received the same exact email in response to my first email questioning shipping dates. I'm very concerned now that I know 1st batch didn't ship yet either. And Bitcoin prices are up, I doubt they are in any hurry to ship now. Has anyone else ordered from Hash coins besides us two?
    I'm not looking to talk bad about your company. I'm sure your company is real and is going to ship unit. Also the owner of the company seems like a really nice guy, he even answers his cell phone and is pleasant.   but I do feel like your sales guy was quick to respond when I was trying to purchase but now that I want shipping information it's taking days and he's picking only certain questions to answer. So then I have to email again, wait 2 days for him to answer.
  My order number is 33XX. Before I ordered this miner I asked when will it ship and here is an exact quote from sales:

Dear N,

Thank you for contacting HashCoins.

Our #1 batch is sold out already. For the time being we are selling #2 batch with delivery end of Feb / beginning of March. If you place an order now, then it will be shipped in a month.

Best regards,
I K
==================
HashCoins LLC

I removed all names. So before I placed the order and I got this reassurance that the miner would ship by early March. I was now told late march which I'm worried probably means late March early April.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have ordered an Apollo miner back in January but I have still not heard anything. In fact I emailed hashcoins on February 28th to asked if they shipped yet. Instead of an email apologizing for not keeping customers informed on shipping dates. But instead I was told my order will not ship until late March. The company has a guarantee on there website to ship by February 28 or you can get a refund. When I reminded them of this they stopped responding to me. It's sad they emailed me very quickly (within 1 hours) when I was trying to order this miner but now that I want answers no one wants to talk to me. I will update this post when I have more information.  

Flean, please advise what "delivery" time has been stated in your order confirmation?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
I have ordered an Apollo miner back in January but I have still not heard anything. In fact I emailed hashcoins on February 28th to asked if they shipped yet. Instead of an email apologizing for not keeping customers informed on shipping dates. But instead I was told my order will not ship until late March. The company has a guarantee on there website to ship by February 28 or you can get a refund. When I reminded them of this they stopped responding to me. It's sad they emailed me very quickly (within 1 hours) when I was trying to order this miner but now that I want answers no one wants to talk to me. I will update this post when I have more information.  

So another late delivery company it sounds like.

this company looks more and more like a scam. Pictures look alike hashfast asics, only a "newbie" reported to have met them, havent shipped anything yet..
my guess: stay away from them.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

So another late delivery company it sounds like.
Pages:
Jump to: