Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 43. (Read 331172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Has anyone actully gotten a working unit yet?
legendary
So batch1 and batch 2 prices are going to be the same. Interesting
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Dear customers,

We have resolved technical problems with PayPal and now you may place your orders using this way of payment. So, we accept PayPal again, but we receive payments to our account with up to 30 days delay, so all orders made with PayPal starting from 20.feb.2014 will be delivered in April (Batch #3/#4).

HashCoins team
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Sooo... here are results of my investigation:

I met Sergei in Berlin at Inside Bitcoins https://www.hashcoins.com/news/inside-bitcoins-berlin-2014/
He was reaally surprised when I asked him to show his ID, but here is the result: http://imgur.com/Giaiooj ,
However after that I decided to check their company in Tallinn and was pleasantly surprised when their CTO personally met me at their offices http://imgur.com/Ocl4wvv,rJJ0rJv,vl5u0Sy,L38g8qn,OVovO2M#0

So, today I finally placed an order and soon I'll be mining my bitcoins ))
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
sooo?? any news?
I'll be happy to meet you in Berlin. Please give me a notice in private msg and I'll confirm it into my schedule and everything will line up.
I'll be in Berlin on 12-13th and will personally check with these guys.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If someone pays me for the Berlin convention thingy i can check dat guy out and ask to see his ID.
legendary
I've placed an order for 2 Poseidons and now looking forward to receiving my equipment at the end of February.. Hope these guys won't let me down

hmm, what do i do? what do i do??? anyone had visited them or can confirm they have working chips?  Undecided

edit: @hashcoins i dont mean to be rude or anything, its just that i just heard of your business and i know the ASICs market to be quite messy.
I ordered 2 Poseidons and now looking forward to receiving my equipment at the end of February.. Hope these guys won't let me down
legendary
so hum, i'd very be very interested in buying one of those poseidon or zeus. are they in stock/ready to ship now? what are the delivery delays? anyone already bought from them and received their product? are the specs legit?
Dear Customers,

We've got some technical problems with PayPal payments.
If you couldn't proceed with your PayPal transaction please get in touch with us by email [email protected]

Yours,
HashCoins Team
Manual definitely will be included. We'll provide you with product support, if this will be needed.
Does you hardware come with a manual, will there be a video guide on youtube how to set this miner up and while there be firmware update's on regular basis?
Any news if they are legit?
They accept Pay-pal, this means that there is no big risk right??

Yes, we are legit. Forum users have already provided you with Estonian company registry link.
Yes, we accept PayPal.
They didn't use HashFast pictures on their site, but motherboard looks similar to HashFast's.. Anyway they have declared that they are using ASICs from US.. so it may be HashFast's product. Who cares?
I don't care who designed the chip/motherboard, most important is quality of the rig and if they are making warranty tests before shipping, it means that they want to be responsible for their product IMHO
legendary
From the looks of it they are using hashfast pictures on the site as they have a picture of a hashfast module in their test mining rig
Activity: 29
Any news if they are legit?
They accept Pay-pal, this means that there is no big risk right?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Dear customers,
Here are our company details:
HashCoins LLC
Reg.number 12490015
Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn, 12618 Estonia

Please visit our website for updates or follow us on Facebook.

OK, it matches the information from the Estonian company registry:

https://ariregister.rik.ee/

Dear customers,
Here are our company details:
HashCoins LLC
Reg.number 12490015
Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn, 12618 Estonia

Please visit our website for updates or follow us on Facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: