Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 44. (Read 331170 times)

av3
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Search quiery in Estonian company register
https://ariregister.rik.ee/index.py?lang=eng
returns NO companies with such or similar name
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
AlexeyK

Now everything is clear! I read all your posts at this forum, you promote and defend ANTminer.
That’s why you try to darken our company doing it incognito!

We are official registered company in Estonia manufacturing mining hardware.

yes , i'm happy antminer customer

company number ?

Bitmain before i bought antminer from him first show photo and video for this unit and send them to old community members for review

this is way for any official mining hardware company
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
AlexeyK

Now everything is clear! I read all your posts at this forum, you promote and defend ANTminer.

OK, what is the registry code of the company?
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
I take a Zeus miner and will pay it cash on 12.-13. February.
Just bring that miner to berlin insidebitcoin and we have a deal?

Where are the photos?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
AlexeyK

AlexeyK

Your words are nothing but attempt to darken our company. Please send any proof that we are scam! And please send your real name and surname in public so we could understand whom we are talking with.

We'll publish more pictures of our products soon. Units are being in production now and after first tests we'll show you more.

don't understand why you need my IRL name . it Alexey indeed . surname irrelevant to fact that you are scam .

first , pictures and videos , after this , try to sell units .

it seems like you doesn't succeed with

http://btcolympus.com/shop-page/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcement-28nm-hercules-500-ghs-asic-no-preorders-362756

and now back with current scam proposal

people don't buy anything from this company until they will approve that this chips/devices real exists .

AlexeyK

Your words are nothing but attempt to darken our company. Please send any proof that we are scam! And please send your real name and surname in public so we could understand whom we are talking with.

We'll publish more pictures of our products soon. Units are being in production now and after first tests we'll show you more.
Estonian company starts Mining Hardware production! HashCoins™ ASIC miners are now available for sale from www.hashcoins.com

This is official thread for questions and support related to our Apollo, Poseidon and Zeus miners.
News and updates will be posted here. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Please also learn FAQ on our website https://www.hashcoins.com/f-a-q/

Rgds,
HashCoins team

same name for miners as BTColumpys scam

it scam thread .
video and photos for chips , please .

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
These miners looks good and good prices. Good luck.  Smiley
Activity: 16
OK, I got it. But still, why are you trying to find some shit of this company?
If they are cheating why don't they hide their names and why do they post own pics in the news?
Why do they answer phone calls and emails and say: please come and visit us if you have any doubts.

Has anyone actually met them? It's one thing to claim something, and another thing to do it. I'll be less skeptical when I hear from fairly reputable forum members that they received their miners, or at least made this company a visit.

BTW, you do know how strange it looks for you to post your first post in this topic, and at the same time be willing to defend hashcoins so readily?

I've been to Estonia couple times and I know how clear this country is. I have already contacted HashCoins and received proper answers. Will try to visit them next week to confirm myself that everything is true.
By the way, yes, I'm new on this forum, but bitcoin business isn't old enough Smiley
CryptoCurrencyInc, Hermann1337, malevolent
This topic is a thread for questions and support related to our Apollo, Poseidon and Zeus miners.

If you want to get any documentation or personal information regarding our company or our management please contact directly by email info(at)hashcoins.com
We will provide you with all necessary data which you may thereafter confirm here. No one official document may not be published in forums in safety reasons.

Hermann1337
Welcome to visit us. Please advise us beforehand when you want to arrive, so we could schedule a meeting with you.
You may also meet us in Berlin on Feb 12 at Inside Bitcoins Conference.

malevolent,
Private domain like SSL certificates and certified domain are for security purposes only. It protects us from domain-related spam, ends data mining, prevents our domain from being hijacked.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
If they are cheating why don't they hide their names and why do they post own pics in the news?
Why do they answer phone calls and emails and say: please come and visit us if you have any doubts.

Has anyone actually met them? It's one thing to claim something, and another thing to do it. I'll be less skeptical when I hear from fairly reputable forum members that they received their miners, or at least made this company a visit.

BTW, you do know how strange it looks for you to post your first post in this topic, and at the same time be willing to defend hashcoins so readily?

legendary
ok guys.

its a 1800km one way from my hometown. if there are a lot of people who wanna buy a miner from em, i would consider drivin over there and get those miners.

i ll catch up my boys and drive over there. 2 days for the first 1800 and 2 more for the way back.
i have a big transporter avaivable.

crazy idea Wink think about it

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
domainsbyproxy.com

why?
google the adress and use streetview

Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn, 12618, Estonia

nice constructionsite

I googled "Teaduspargi 8" and found two views. It's probably new building:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21ewbqc&s=5#.Utgx82S1bfI
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iy1sw8&s=5#.UtgyN2S1bfI
I'll try to get more info on this building, but I don't believe it's scam
legendary
google the adress and use streetview

Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn, 12618, Estonia

nice constructionsite
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This time, I will investigate carefully before I purchase any bitcoin miner from any new company. I got my bitcoins stolen by a fake company called "Pheonix Technologies"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-phoenix-technologies-bitcoinminingcenter-disappeared-completely-365585

I will need the CEO of Hashcoins.com to do an Apostille from his country to prove his identity before I buy from him.

To learn more about an Apostille please go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_Convention
Sounds attractive!
If I order more than 5 miners at a time will you offer any discount?
Can you place my order (of 7 miners for example) in the beginning of customers queue?

Your bitcoin miner/miners will be shipped in the order of when it was purchased. Instead of doing batch shipping like most Bitcoin Mining Hardware suppliers do, we ship as fast as possible.

If you would like place a wholesale order, please contact us: sales(at)hashcoins.com

Lookin good.
Do you plan to produce any smaller version in the nearest future?

What do you mean smaller version?

What i did mean   with a "smaller version" was regarding to the speed, 100Gh/s, 256 Gh/s

We work with 500 GH/s chips and consider that it's not reasonable now to deal with low power ASICs because of permanently growing difficulty.
Pages:
Jump to: