Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 27. (Read 93740 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
HOW MUCH DID YOU KEEP WITH PIRATE YOU ASSHOLE

This made me laugh hard.  Cheesy
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
Calling him names and demanding your money isn't gonna make much progress at this point. He said payments start monday so lets see if anything happens. It's not like it's weeks away. Like i said before the guy fessed up and didn't have to. He's trying to resolve the situation. Rehashing what he did wrong after the fact especially if you have money with him is gonna lower the chances of getting paid. Why do people keep forgetting that they have zero leverage in this situation they willing put them selves in?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Hashking should get a scammer tag for this, regardless of whether or not he repays three years from now. He very clearly did not abide by the terms of his agreement.

Admin do appear to be very reluctant about awarding those. Surely the community should decide. Or does that happen already? Forgive me if it does, haven't been a member that long.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Hashking should get a scammer tag for this, regardless of whether or not he repays three years from now. He very clearly did not abide by the terms of his agreement.
Activity: 294
HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?

Leave the withdrawal button alone.  I will initiate it once I'm ready to send funds.

Then can you answer my other question please?
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
What you need to do hashking, is post a full report of how much you owe, who owes you etc.. List every account and amount (obfuscate usernames obviously) you owe. That way we can get a clearer picture of the situation and your ability to ultimately pay.

This should be the mandament for every PPT - operator to avoid being given a scammer - tag right now !!

When any funds are retrieved or even lost, I want to know beforehand the structure of their own levered up ponzis !!

Of course this will be ignored, as even complicity of moderators will cover up little Chang - Noi´ s....... Wink

or would it even be detrimental to BTC community  Cheesy

Whats the point to excuse scams which explicitly stated to pass coins to pirate of their own misdeeds when

they ponzied up the ponzi??

Please explain

Zyk
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What you need to do hashking, is post a full report of how much you owe, who owes you etc.. List every account and amount (obfuscate usernames obviously) you owe. That way we can get a clearer picture of the situation and your ability to ultimately pay.

I like how TangibleCryptography did the repayment of TheBitMint issue.

A list, with hashed addresses and the amount owed. Simple, easy to set up, and keeps the users anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Good point. Money being given to him to back insured PPT's should not go to pirate, except in the case where he has the personal funds to back it should his bet go wrong.

Insurance funds being put into the very asset they are insuring does not pass the giggle test.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Well, thank you for telling us about the "various things" and "alot of factors." I feel so informed. How about a good-faith 1% payment or something, anything.

1. Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

2. HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.
1. He lied to depositors about risk
2. Pirate made the same amount of effort hashking has.

I'll just write this one off as a loss this week.

I never lied about risk, my statement showed where the funds were going.   Please show where I lied about risk.

This was in the original post.
The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum
How about "guaranteed" and "withdrawals will be processed in 24 hours"?

With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
And "if I make bad investments I will be able to cover investors with my own money"?
JoelKatz is right, as always. You taking all the risk and a sliver of the profit makes no sense for anybody.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
HOW MUCH DID YOU KEEP WITH PIRATE YOU ASSHOLE
Activity: 308
Well, thank you for telling us about the "various things" and "alot of factors." I feel so informed. How about a good-faith 1% payment or something, anything.

1. Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

2. HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.

I never lied about risk, my statement showed where the funds were going.   Please show where I lied about risk.

The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum

With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Ok,  so then sorry again otoh, you may be entitelt to at least a part of that interest.....

Welcome to step 2. and lets have a good laugh now and then about the humbleness of our opinions Wink humbleness of character should never be in doubt untli proven

otherwise.

Cheers Zyk
0xFB0D8D1534241423

You are correct. You do have a right to be upset.
We'll see where this goes.
HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?

Leave the withdrawal button alone.  I will initiate it once I'm ready to send funds.
0xFB0D8D1534241423

Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.
Pages:
Jump to: