Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 26. (Read 93740 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Hashking, will you please post a procedure for transferring accounts and withdrawal addresses? This will be useful for those of us who want to sell your debt.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Nobody was talking to you gene. Nobody is interested in your opinion. We all know the situation and talking here won't make it any worse than it already is. Let's keep this thread customers-hk only.

I beg for a little transparency in this mess..

Absolutely, we need transparency. Because if he owes depositors something like BTC 10000+, realistically that's never going to get paid back is it. If he's buying on the open market, what happens if the price doubles/triples in a year time?

Just set 1BTC equal to 11 USD.
Activity: 252

Absolutely, we need transparency. Because if he owes depositors something like BTC 10000+, realistically that's never going to get paid back is it. If he's buying on the open market, what happens if the price doubles/triples in a year time?

Let's get transparent. Your money is fucking gone. You won't see it in 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, or 3 centuries.

Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

What deposits will get paid first? How are you going to choose?

IMO the only fair way is to pay all accounts a proportional percentage with whatever is immediately available, with a 1-1.9%/wk bias to the cumulative interest accounts as they didn't get any return at all yet.

Sounds fair to me.

Hashking, I won't rush you, but at this point please, please become honest with us and tell how much you owe, how much you have and what are you going to do in the following weeks. Whenever you are ready.

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy
Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy

Most of them were simply putting other people's money at risk.  Nothing lost when the ponzi went bankrupt.  I mean it wasn't their money. That applies to all passthrough operators, PPT bond issuers, and lying HYIP "guaranteed" deposit takers.  Always going to be another sucker left holding the bag when it all goes tits up right?

Do you have a say in the scammers - tag distribution/withholding process ?

How is it judged and done ? Are there repercussions for false accusations?

Is running ponzis defined as scamming yet?

Thank you

Zyk
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hashking should get a scammer tag for this, regardless of whether or not he repays three years from now. He very clearly did not abide by the terms of his agreement.

Admin do appear to be very reluctant about awarding those. Surely the community should decide. Or does that happen already? Forgive me if it does, haven't been a member that long.

You have to make an accusation in this subforum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Since I am not involved or affected, its not up to me to do that, but anyone who feels scammed by hashking should.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy
Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy

Most of them were simply putting other people's money at risk.  Nothing lost when the ponzi went bankrupt.  I mean it wasn't their money. That applies to all passthrough operators, PPT bond issuers, and lying HYIP "guaranteed" deposit takers.  Always going to be another sucker left holding the bag when it all goes tits up right?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
this guy deserves a straight scammer tag.

Then request it in the scam accusation page.  I am saying this honestly because I think people don't realize this.  The mods don't go around looking for scams and issuing scam tags.
If you feel you have been scammed you make an accusation in the scam accusation forum, create a thread, post your reasons/evidence, and the PM a mod requesting the tag.
If you (or another victim) doesn't so that no scammer tag will EVER be issued.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Hashking: When you placed money with Pirate, did you know (or reasonably suspect) that he was running a Ponzi scheme?
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
this guy deserves a straight scammer tag.

He promised returns on deposits

He did not tell us he would be investing with pirate.

and it does not really matter, I did not invest with pirate I invested with hashking.

Hes a scammer straight up and I will not accept anything different.

SCAMMER TAG FOR HASHKING!

+1.
Hashking got pissed when I started to ask questions.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
That picture made me laugh, hard.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Hashking coud you please answer the (nicely phrased) question I asked? If you do not wish it to be public PM me. I think yo me this much at least (instead of just ignoring me).
Activity: 562
Merit: 100

IMO the only fair way is to pay all accounts a proportional percentage with whatever is immediately available, with a 1-1.9%/wk bias to the cumulative interest accounts as they didn't get any return at all yet.
Activity: 294
HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?

Leave the withdrawal button alone.  I will initiate it once I'm ready to send funds.

Then can you answer my other question please?

I did receive your pm.  I will contact you before I send any funds out.

Good, thanks.
Activity: 308
HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?

Leave the withdrawal button alone.  I will initiate it once I'm ready to send funds.

Then can you answer my other question please?

I did receive your pm.  I will contact you before I send any funds out.
Pages:
Jump to: