Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 28. (Read 93740 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Hashking, we need more information. Don't pull this "bag of air" tactic on us with empty posts, vague information, and stalling. Either default and run away, so I can absorb my losses and move on, or let us know up-front what the deal is.

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run.  
I will currently be suspending all interest payments and withdrawals. 
As I receive coins from the various things that I have going on I will start sending people's principal back.  I will also be purchasing coins from my personal
funds.  Interest that has been paid out will be deducted from the current principal.  The reason for this is I would like to get everyone's principal
back before anyone receives anymore interest.  I am not able to give a timeframe on the repayment as there is alot of factors that can effect it.  I know for sure it won't be
weeks or months, but more then likely in the ballpark of 3 years.

Well, thank you for telling us about the "various things" and "alot of factors." I feel so informed. How about a good-faith 1% payment or something, anything.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
IMHO -- you are not entitled to any part of interest that you have no idea,  evidence or statement that hashking could have earned it for you.

You even know that he just gambled with it and paid interest out of other peoples pockets.

Thanks for correcting any typos jw

Cheers Zyk

I expect him to make, earn, borrow or obtain honestly the money that he owes - if he doesn't intend to do this then he should say so.
I expect him to make, earn, borrow or obtain honestly asap the money that I lent him & that he stated was both guaranteed & insured.
I have already said this before so if you can't get it then fine but I don't wish to repeat it any more so I don't plan on responding to you again Zyk.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?
Activity: 308
Today is Sunday.   I will start payments on Monday. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Hashking, we need more information. Don't pull this "bag of air" tactic on us with empty posts, vague information, and stalling. Either default and run away, so I can absorb my losses and move on, or let us know up-front what the deal is.

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run. 

Will todays repayment be sent out soon?
Activity: 308

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
IMHO -- you are not entitelt to any part of interest that you have no idea,  evidence or statement that hashking could have earned it for you.

You even know that he just gambled with it and paid interest out of other peoples pockets.

Thanks for correcting any typos

Cheers Zyk

donator
In this closed - end BTC - community, any interest you are promised, are claiming or are paid, has been ripped off some unsuspecting sucker,

save you know, how it was earned through saving and investment by somebody else.

Thanks for thinking about complience.

Zyk

'in my opinion' is perfectly valid & what I wished to say, there is another expression 'in my humble opinion' but my not using it doesn't infer anything about how humble or not I may be or anything about if I would make a good escrow or not imo, but you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

Re the interest: I expect that to be paid legally & honestly by hashking when he has sold assets, earned or borrowed it just as I am having to do now because he choose to gamble with my money when he had promised not to by saying that it was both insured & guaranteed, I trusted him & expect him to honor his word & make good his mistake in full.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron

Thanks for thinking about English.
zyk
In this closed - end BTC - community, any interest you are promised, are claiming or are paid, has been ripped off some unsuspecting sucker,

save you know, how it was earned through saving and investment by somebody else.

Zyk
zyk
You have no business to demand 42...xx BTC of interest, you, if you just could leave your selfish circle jerk, want to steal from the deposited principal of others.

At least in this line of reasoning, even hashking aknowledges a higher moral ground than you !

Thanks for thinking about greedy little bastards, who won´t get anything in the end.

Zyk

No, I expect hashking to sell assets & borrow fiat (just like I am now having to do) in order to make good his contract with me in full, I expect my principle back asap or that is just straightforward theft & after everyone's principle has been re-payed, eventually the interest in full (48 btc) or that is fraud imo.

Luckily you forgot the h in your reasoning and that intentionally !!  If not, you entered a fraudulent contract, on which´s fullfillment you better not insist, or you too

may be asked about this syndrome ( didn´t even pirate tried to remember you of your brains? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Cheers Zyk

You never add IMHO.....?   It was just imo.....there is the missing "h"  and thats causing me a headache , when needing to use you as an escrow.

Thanks Zyk
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1068849

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashkings-491-weekly-deposit-btcst-trust-account-closed-82574.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.

Just preserving this. More witnesses are welcome.

Witnessed

Witnessed
zyk
You have no business to demand 42...xx BTC of interest, you, if you just could leave your selfish circle jerk, want to steal from the deposited principal of others.

At least in this line of reasoning, even hashking aknowledges a higher moral ground than you !

Thanks for thinking about greedy little bastards, who won´t get anything in the end.

Zyk

No, I expect hashking to sell assets & borrow fiat (just like I am now having to do) in order to make good his contract with me in full, I expect my principle back asap or that is just straightforward theft & after everyone's principle has been re-payed, eventually the interest in full (48 btc) or that is fraud imo.

Luckily you forgot the h in your reasoning and that intentionally !!  If not, you entered a fraudulent contract, on which´s fullfillment you better not insist, or you too

may be asked about this syndrome ( didn´t even pirate tried to remember you of your brains? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashkings-491-weekly-deposit-btcst-trust-account-closed-82574.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.

Witnessed
Activity: 325
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
LOANS

ESCROW SERVICE

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS

Current Rates:

donator

Zyk

zyk

Zyk
donator
At least Hashking fessed up, and is trying to make things right. Most people in that situation would just disappear.

* I fucked up. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
* Since I am the one that fucked up, I will go to extraordinary lengths to make it right for people whose trust I violated
* I owe xxx amount of bitcoins right now
* I have yyy amount of fiat and zzz amount of bitcoins to pay back my creditors immediately
* I have the following sources of income: (mining, real estate investment, real job, etc)
* I have the following assets: gold, silver, firearms, vehicles, etc..
* I will make my first good faith payment of xxx bitcoins in three days as soon as my money gets to Mt Gox and I can buy some coins
* I'm asking my creditors how I can make this the least shitty for them and am soliciting opinions
* I'm sorry

This is what I too would need from hashking to feel that he is being sincere in his desire to repay all that he owes, plus a major % pay back on Monday & regular subsequent ones as he sells assets to make this good asap - I am now having to sell personal assets, some at a loss, in order to honor a commitment that relied on my funds of 348.75 btc being returned in full when due last Saturday.

i: This deposit has been withdrawn (I have not received anything back as yet)

Deposit of 300 btc.

Deposit made on: 2012-07-14

Weekly interest rate: 0% (contracted for 1.9% per week locked in for 8 weeks, last week's interest not shown)

Weekly or compound interest: Compound

Payments sent

Details          Time                              Address                Amount                 Status

Withdrawal     2012-09-08 03:54:05     1G5apm...2Ufijs8   342.24770357 btc   Pending

hashking, please PM me your email address with a copy of your photo ID, your residential/work addresses & your acknowledgement that you owe me 348 btc that was both guaranteed & insured by you & your schedule of repayment, many thanks.

Otoh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
whats going on how come on the site it says "Weekly interest rate: 0%"  and my last interest is been Pending for 3DAYS NOW since the 6th and NOW is saying 0% Whats going on and still locked till "Locked in until: 2012-10-04".

if you cant keep up return my initial payment!

my user name is: mr.someone
Pages:
Jump to: