Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 30. (Read 93741 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
If the people in power at this website want to be extra protective, they shouldn't allow certain claims. I don't agree with it, but they should ban anyone from claiming insured, guaranteed, low risk, and using the name bank in there thread info. They should also change the category to high risk unregulated investments. Then maybe people will think twice. I don't think it will change anything and i think it's overdoing it, but maybe it will satisfy the extremists.
Activity: 275
If you walk through a bad neighborhood at night with $100 bills sticking out of your pockets and get robbed, you're an idiot for doing that. But a robber who robs people who do stupid things is no better than any other kind of robber.)

But they walk through the neighborhood every night; they get robbed every night.  Eventually, you just have to conclude that they want to be robbed. 
Cryptopreneur
At least Hashking fessed up, and is trying to make things right. Most people in that situation would just disappear. Now lets see if he follows through. This should probably be the que for everyone to pull out all funds from other programs, and start the bank run domino effect.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
To be honest I am quite angry at this. By investing the funds with BS&T yo were essentially defrauding your lenders. I would have preferred investing it with Pirate for 7% instead of the 1.9% I got now (at the same risk!) for my locked in period of 8 weeks which would expire in 1.5 week (in fact I could have better invested in your PSTs). I invested with you to spread my risk which I appearently havent done thus far.
Unfortunately, this is going to look like another "I told you so", but:

1) Many people pointed out that diversification wouldn't work because even lenders who had no direct BS&T holdings themselves may well have lent money to people who put it in BS&T and thus the loans would go bad if BS&T collapsed.

2) Many people pointed out that the business model was basically "Lend me $50,000. I'll go to Vegas, and if I win, we'll split the profits."

Yes, you were defrauded. But only because you closed your eyes, stuck your fingers in your ears, and shouted "LALALALALALALALA!".

(Not that this at all excuses the people who defrauded you, of course. If you walk through a bad neighborhood at night with $100 bills sticking out of your pockets and get robbed, you're an idiot for doing that. But a robber who robs people who do stupid things is no better than any other kind of robber.)
Activity: 325
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
I wonder how intertwined are the various long-term deposit takers? Spreading out deposits in an attempt to spread risk could turn out to have been a big waste of time.

Under these circumstances, it seems that it was plain impossible any diversification. Unlimited greed drove everything to the same place: the big black btc hole...
Cryptopreneur
Your not really spreading risk when you invest insured funds into the high risk uninsured option. When is team ponzi gonna mob this thread?  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
I wonder how intertwined are the various long-term deposit takers? Spreading out deposits in an attempt to spread risk could turn out to have been a big waste of time.
Cryptopreneur
Bitcoin is full of B.S.  Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Support the bitcoin economy, use BTC merchants
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Finally I did make a mistake and invest a portion of the funds in BTCST along with with some personal funds.
HOW MUCH???
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
3 years? LOL. What happens if bitcoin goes over $100 in 3 years, it becomes 30 years?

I doubt it. It will collapse under the weight of scams and theft long before that.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
If only there was a Bitcoin Central Bank that could print some more bitcoins to socialize our losses.

and so the cycle continues.

Inb4 bitcoin fed
Activity: 252
I was miss leaded.

Maybe. But you allowed yourself to be mislead.

If only there was a Bitcoin Central Bank that could print some more bitcoins to socialize our losses.

This is one of the best features of bitcoin. I'll never be forced to subsidize the greed or idiocy of others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
To be honest I am quite angry at this. By investing the funds with BS&T yo were essentially defrauding your lenders. I would have preferred investing it with Pirate for 7% instead of the 1.9% I got now (at the same risk!) for my locked in period of 8 weeks which would expire in 1.5 week (in fact I could have better invested in your PSTs). I invested with you to spread my risk which I appearently havent done thus far.

But having sad this, what i your actual repayment plan (as in repayment percentage per week and total outstanding obligations)? You're saying you are deducting interest from the current balnce to retun to principal but are you intending to only repay that? In tun having acquired a free loan to gamble at my expense. Additionally, are you proposing to pay interest on the outstandin balances? Finally becaue  did not invest in a PST via you I would also like my repayment to have precedence aboce those hat do.

You are handling this better and more transparent tha Pirate but at this point that is the only positve thing I can ay. I feel I have been scammed.

I agree with the one above. I was miss leaded. I did put some money to pirate too but I know that  is not insured, so will be tricky. The money I gave you I did not want to go to pirate. If I want that I could do that without transferring the extra 5% profit to you.

If you deliver on your newest promises at least we will be covered partly for the guarantee you claimed we have. In this case you cheated some interest free loan "only"

Provide us with a detailed plan as soon as you can. If I would not be scammed I would put a please at the and of it, but I did not want to give you interest free loan at all so do everything you can to cover us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yeah, things are looking pretty bleak. Let's see what happens Monday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I feel I have been scammed.

Thats probably because you have been scammed:

If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

But having sad this, what i your actual repayment plan (as in repayment percentage per week and total outstanding obligations)? You're saying you are deducting interest from the current balnce to retun to principal but are you intending to only repay that? In tun having acquired a free loan to gamble at my expense. Additionally, are you proposing to pay interest on the outstandin balances? Finally becaue  did not invest in a PST via you I would also like my repayment to have precedence aboce those hat do.

You are handling this better and more transparent tha Pirate but at this point that is the only positve thing I can ay. I feel I have been scammed.
Activity: 275
"Insured" lmao.  Funny how insured in BTC-land means "Don't worry, I totally won't just rip you off!  I PROMISE!"  If these deposits are "insured," why wouldn't the entity insuring them start processing claims immediately?  
Pages:
Jump to: