Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 32. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Odd, I have a deposit with 0% interest?

Deposit of 31    btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
Weekly interest rate: 0%
Weekly or compound interest: Compound
Current total(deposit + interest earned): 35.36559603    btc
Locked in until: 2012-09-10

It appears that interest payments have been stopped on all accounts.
Looking forward to the update from HK.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Odd, I have a deposit with 0% interest?

Deposit of 31    btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
Weekly or compound interest: Compound
Current total(deposit + interest earned): 35.36559603    btc
Locked in until: 2012-09-10
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Selling my hashking debt.  Approximately 109 btc.  I want 95.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Yes, my guess is he's definitely having liquidity issues. Looks like we're going to have to test out the old 'Guaranteed Fully Insured' part of the deal.

But lets wait till tomorrow till he posts his update, and we'll know more.
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Is it just me... or do alot of the investing ppls seem to be having issues... around the same time... pirate... has issues.... ?
I'm not implying anything.. just seems strange is all... Perhaps its what Kluge was saying about everyone wanting to withdraw at the same time.

I dont have anything with hashking, so apologies if my comments are out of line... just giving my observations... =)
It's basically a bank run which causes a liquidity squeeze. Normally when this happens in real life we start printing money xD
But we are in the Bitcoin world so that's not really a option :8
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
If you mean the PPT, you can pretty much write that one off. It's becoming suspiciously clear that pirate was putting all the money in the 'ZeekRewards' ponzi. It could take months/years for pirate to claim back any money which would be in USD. He then would have to buy bitcoins with it to pay us. The price of bitcoins could be anything then.

If its any consolation pirate probably has very little money left as it would all be invested.....

Yeah but he probably made 'lots' on the back of everyone else.  I wouldn't be surprised if he had at least $1,000,000 in cash or bitcoin profits he made hidden away.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is it just me... or do alot of the investing ppls seem to be having issues... around the same time... pirate... has issues.... ?
I'm not implying anything.. just seems strange is all... Perhaps its what Kluge was saying about everyone wanting to withdraw at the same time.

I dont have anything with hashking, so apologies if my comments are out of line... just giving my observations... =)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Another one bites the dust?
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Hashking, why has my 8-week deposit of 1.9% dropped to
Without notice?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I will post an update tomorrow. 

I have 50 btc insured deposit with you too, which I can not withdraw. I am looking forward for the update tomorrow!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Hashking, is everything alright Huh Last Active: Today at 09:03:44 PM

Edit: I didn't see this:
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
I am currently missing an interest payment that was due on the 4th for a 1.25% deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
This doesn't sound good.

Best thing do is be honest. Don't do a pirate, with all cryptic messages and stalling etc...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
I am currently waiting 2 weeks on interest and a withdraw :/

Do you mean for the PPT or for the insured deposit?

Insured deposit

Sorry what i should have asked - was it the 1% fund or ppt insured?

It was the 1% fund.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

Insured deposit

Sorry what i should have asked - was it the 1% fund or ppt insured?
Activity: 210

Insured deposit
Activity: 155
Hash, could you check this - Withdrawal   2012-09-03 08:41:40   1......    20 btc   Pending?

Edit: I have two 20 coins deposits - first ended in September 2st, which I fully received both principal and prorated interest, and this one above.
Activity: 840
Hello GIPPT investors. 

I have been using illiquid assets to back GIPPT.  Do not try to get hashking to expedite the process, it will not work.  I have an 8 week deposit with him and once it is repaid, you will be repaid fully.  There is no reason to believe you won't be getting your money. 

The reason for the long wait is that it would not even be profitable to hold coins in liquid escrow, as I could do better by directly depositing those coins with Pirate.  GIPPT's model was the best way to make 100% insured PPT possible for regular investors.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
INAU
Will repayment by hashking allow you to repay GIPPT in full, or are you also waiting on imsaguy?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
If its any consolation pirate probably has very little money left as it would all be invested.....

Yes, and he probably paid out those 23 accounts with his zeek passthru percentage cut, which was left over. My guess is that pirate is now broke.

Karma is a bitch.
Pages:
Jump to: