Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 33. (Read 93727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
If its any consolation pirate probably has very little money left as it would all be invested.....

Yes, and he probably paid out those 23 accounts with his zeek passthru percentage cut, which was left over. My guess is that pirate is now broke.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
If you mean the PPT, you can pretty much write that one off. It's becoming suspiciously clear that pirate was putting all the money in the 'ZeekRewards' ponzi. It could take months/years for pirate to claim back any money which would be in USD. He then would have to buy bitcoins with it to pay us. The price of bitcoins could be anything then.

If its any consolation pirate probably has very little money left as it would all be invested.....
legendary
If you mean the PPT, you can pretty much write that one off. It's becoming suspiciously clear that pirate was putting all the money in the 'ZeekRewards' ponzi. It could take months/years for pirate to claim back any money which would be in USD. He then would have to buy bitcoins with it to pay us. The price of bitcoins could be anything then.

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I am currently waiting 2 weeks on interest and a withdraw :/

Do you mean for the PPT or for the insured deposit?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am currently waiting 2 weeks on interest and a withdraw :/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hashking: can you please answer my PM?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My non-PPT withdraw has now taken over 24 hrs.  Can you take a look please?

Dude, we just had a big holiday weekend. Even my bank was closed yesterday. Give the guy some slack.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
How long should I expect a withdrawal to take?

Thanks,
A

Payment sent.  Thanks.

My non-PPT withdraw has now taken over 24 hrs.  Can you take a look please?
Activity: 28
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Thanks,
A

Payment sent.  Thanks.

Hashking:
Does this mean the accounts held with you will receive btc withdrawals that are pending now?

EDIT: Just realized this was a response to the insured GIPPT. Nevermind, disregard my question, cheers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Thanks,
A

Payment sent.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
All information has been sent.  Thanks.

Does this mean we are getting paid and in full soon  Huh
Activity: 28

Thanks,
A
All information has been sent.  Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Hello GIPPT investors. 

I have been using illiquid assets to back GIPPT.  Do not try to get hashking to expedite the process, it will not work.  I have an 8 week deposit with him and once it is repaid, you will be repaid fully.  There is no reason to believe you won't be getting your money. 

The reason for the long wait is that it would not even be profitable to hold coins in liquid escrow, as I could do better by directly depositing those coins with Pirate.  GIPPT's model was the best way to make 100% insured PPT possible for regular investors.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
INAU
I have a skype log of this transaction.  INAU never said anything about escrow.  So if he doesn't clear it up I will have to release it.

EDIT:  I have asked INAU to come in this thread and clear this mess up.
legendary
Okay, not wishing to spread rumours about you hashking, but just read this and understanding twitchy about all my deposits at moment, with all this pirate stuff going on.
3. HashKing. Supposedly holds the INSURED coins from IneededAUserName. Now that pirate defaulted, HashKing is UNWILLING to pay out the deposits INAU have with him directly to me. Saying the deposit is a regular deposit, and thus the deposit will be returned to INAU. At that point, what if INAU just decides to run with the coins?

This statement isn't true. INAU deposited the coins in a 8 week lock program.  He never stated to me that they would be used for escrow.  They were setup as a regular deposit.  So this would need to be taken up with INAU. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
legendary
This is somewhat related to pirateat40 BTCST mess.

Many deposit takers on this forum state that the deposits are NOT invested in BTCST. They gather people to deposit with them, and simply turn around and put it with pirate. Sure, receiving 7% weekly from pirate and paying 2% out is very profitable.

I hate to be blunt here, but so far, a few "INSURED" or "GUARANTEED" deposits have went bust.

Here's the list:
1. Nckrazze. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nckrazzes-deposits-low-risk-deposits-with-guaranteed-payback-weekly-25-w-81927
He stated the deposits are NOT placed in BTCST funds. But due to BTCST default, now he is UNABLE to pay back.
If the funds are not placed in BTCST, then what does BTCST default have anything to do with his ability to pay back?
He also stated a 35% reserve fund. If the fund is really reserved, then why can't he pay back 35% of the deposits?
In my opinion, he is lying.
2. IneededAUserName (INAU). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/insured-ppt-0-btc-available-91375
He stated that the pirate deposit is FULLY insured. Now BTCST has annouced default, but INAU still haven't paid back the "INSURED" deposits.
I was told to wait over a month to get my deposits back.
3. HashKing. Supposedly holds the INSURED coins from IneededAUserName. Now that pirate defaulted, HashKing is UNWILLING to pay out the deposits INAU have with him directly to me. Saying the deposit is a regular deposit, and thus the deposit will be returned to INAU. At that point, what if INAU just decides to run with the coins?

You are welcome to post what you think, and why I am wrong.
This post is not to create a war, but rather let people know what "INSURED" and "GUARANTEED" usually means nothing.

So far, these deposit takers are NOT affected by BTCST default. Perhaps these are the REAL INSURED and GUARANTEED.
1. Myself. At one point, I have over 4000BTC deposits with me. When word came out that BTCST is ceasing operations, I had no problem returning ALL funds to my depositors that were made prior to BTCST annoucement.
2. PatrickHarnett. I don't have any deposits with him during the BTCST bust. But I did borrow some BTCs from him, and he seems fairly liquid.

Errm this is worrying, what is this all about? I hope your "1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in" accounts were not with BTCST.
Pages:
Jump to: