Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 35. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi I have some old "secured" deposits that are no longer "locked-in" and I haven't withdrawn.  Does that mean they are still earning interest at the original offer?

As long as they haven't been withdrawn, they are still earning interest.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If I deposit for 1%/week and withdraw in say 5 days, do I get get the interest for those five days or do I need to leave the BTC in the account for 7 days?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi I have some old "secured" deposits that are no longer "locked-in" and I haven't withdrawn.  Does that mean they are still earning interest at the original offer?
Obviously Hashking can answer you better but I'm pretty sure that he has said in the past that you have to re-deposit your BTC to start earning any interest again. So at the minute you probably won't be earning any interest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354
aka tonikt
ALL PPT ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED OUT 8/19/12.  ONCE FINAL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I WILL DISTRIBUTE ALL INTEREST DUE AND PRINCIPAL.

HK - pirate said he'd pay interest to the final day; are you doing the same, or did you stop interest on 19th?

My plan is to pay interest up until the day I receive the funds. 
So it is ok to see the message "This deposit has been withdrawn" even though it wasnt?
ALL PPT ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED OUT 8/19/12.  ONCE FINAL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I WILL DISTRIBUTE ALL INTEREST DUE AND PRINCIPAL.

HK - pirate said he'd pay interest to the final day; are you doing the same, or did you stop interest on 19th?

My plan is to pay interest up until the day I receive the funds. 
Activity: 335
Availability is still open on my non-PPT deposits.

Once I'm done consolidating my fall out from PPT's, I'll toss some coinage your way.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

Availability is still open on my non-PPT deposits.
Needs to have published credit rating metrics to be listed in WPW.  HK has not done that (yet).

Hashking - do you intend to seek a credit rating from Patrick at some point?
It is on my to do list.  I just have been swamped with the closing of my PPT.
Activity: 449
Needs to have published credit rating metrics to be listed in WPW.  HK has not done that (yet).

Hashking - do you intend to seek a credit rating from Patrick at some point?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
I will not be returning funds from PPT until Pirate has sent the funds back. 

Ponzi alert, ponzi alert!

I'm not invested in any PPT, but/and I think PPTs are not Ponzis themselves, regardless of BS&T.
Looking forward to how this unfolds.
The automatic withdrawals for my PPT deposits has been pending since 07:56 (what timezone is that btw?) yesterday. Are transfers usually this slow?

I will not be returning funds from PPT until Pirate has sent the funds back. 
Activity: 37
The automatic withdrawals for my PPT deposits has been pending since 07:56 (what timezone is that btw?) yesterday. Are transfers usually this slow?
Do you have availability listed anywhere? I get "Deposit amount too large" no matter what I enter.

Please pm me and let me know what you are depositing.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Do you have availability listed anywhere? I get "Deposit amount too large" no matter what I enter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I don't see you on the "Who Pays What?" thread anymore. Are you shutting down all the lending?

Im not shutting down.  Im still active. 
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
I don't see you on the "Who Pays What?" thread anymore. Are you shutting down all the lending?
Activity: 58
Hello hashking,

Are non-Pirate withdrawals delayed? My deposit term ended on August 17, but I haven't received initial payment. Dividends were paid in time.

I would also like to know.
I tried to withdraw my 1% deposit. Still Pending.
It has been pending for (15?) hours now.

Sorry,  I do have a 24 hour window for withdrawals as I do have a life outside of bitcoin.  Payments will go out this evening as they usually do.  I will be very busy the next 2-3 days trying to wind down my PPT.  If you have any questions please PM Me and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.  Thanks again.

In no way was I complaining. I have a high respect for what you do. I just didnt know how pirate affected other withdrawals.
I bit you good luck with handling the pirate situation.
Pages:
Jump to: