Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 42. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
What ico coin you bought? Do you think the product they offer to the community will last?. For me, if you have super low value coin that you bought from ico, no other option is but to hold it and wait for the time that recover from the loss. If you have some good profit maybe take out and keep your funds safe. Do research and don't always check your coins hehe, take a vacation but if you have lots or altcoins then sell the shitty coins and keep the good or blue chip altcoins the one who has good ratings  before and after the ico period. I tell you something, my friend was holding a coin for 3yrs he did not cut his coins, then when bullish he sold it in thousands percentage of profits. Patience is virtue. Good luck!

If you are not need it now it's better to hold the coin/token you especially if it has a decreasing or low value then sell it when it become increasing. You can check the value/price every now and then. Don't be panic, have a self-confidence and be positive thinkers.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
June 06, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Hard times we’ve been through and the market was very confusing. It still is. I don’t know what to advice during this times because it’s really important. I mean, it’s your money. Giving advices are easy when the money belongs to some other person. I don’t know what’s your current situation but i hope you’ve decided the best for you.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
If there's a chance to increase the value again, don't doubt to sell all of  your tokens. If it's value can't hit what you expected, then hold it until it increase.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Make yourself strong to hold your coins or to sell your coins if you know what the potential of your coins. Make a strong decision for your own coins in order not to end up in nothing. Don't mis the profit if possible to earn it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
I think hold is better, because now price of bitcoin is down.
just hold for few month until the price going higher than sell them
Activity: 85
June 06, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

If the market demand is low, You shoul hold it. Wait until the price is increasing then you can sell it.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Patience has always been rewarded, so decide for yourself) I would generally like to forget the passwords from all the wallets for exactly one year, and then see what comes of it)))
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
That is the common problem who had a lot of alt when the price goes down they will not know what do to with their alt. All I gonna say is hold until the price will grow, or either sell some if you see that is not bad, that you can not lose some money.
Holding is a godd strategy, so I think you should go on like this and you will get a big profit. Just do not give up. Good luck!
June 06, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Even if you feel panic inside you, do not sell your coins, you will regret afterwards, i am sure of it. I have seen a lot of people in regret
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
That is the common problem who had a lot of alt when the price goes down they will not know what do to with their alt. All I gonna say is hold until the price will grow, or either sell some if you see that is not bad, that you can not lose some money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 06, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
Don't sell. It is not a good idea to sell now because the market can go higher than this and for sure it will. I believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
There is always a temptation to sell everything you have during the period of dumping, or overall market falling, so.
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
if you ever invested in an ICO and now you have a lot of coins I think you should not be affected by bitcoin or other altcoin prices, you should not panic before the coins match the road map they have planned. keep your coins in line with their own road maps
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
It depends on the coins you have, because not all Altcoin prices are affected by Bitcoin prices. Can you tell me, where you know the price of Bitcoin will decrease. It would be better for you if you know the cause. Sell or hodl is your choice. All you have to notice is Alts who experience an increase in the value of Bitcoin from the moment you buy at Ico in exchange.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
when the market goes down like now better to be patient and hold your coins in the next few months I suggest to keep your coins until the end of the year I predict the price will be stable again at the end of the year so wait that time for sell your coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
just hold, because I believe the market price will increase again and will not go down.
June 06, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
If you're currently in the red, don't sell, hold on until they grow back . If the plus in a small-sell and re-purchase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 06, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

How long are those altcoins you owned? I mean the days you hodl it is it long time more than a month? Take time to review & reseach for the project if its a good project maybe you have to hold it until the price will rise but if its not a good project then maybe you have to sell it.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Selling at this point in my opinion is a bad idea because it will get a loss, now better keep the coins in the next few months wait until the price recovers to sell your coins, I am sure the price will soon recover in the near future.

Yes I also advise you to hold for now. Have patience and wait until the market turns into green again. This way you can avoid losses. Then sell when the market turns into your favor you’ll gain profit than you were expecting.

The same here. I would continue to hold it too and have patience. The big volatility in crypto is really difficult on newcomers as stop loss may kill their portfolios. On the other hand, you won't be investing on ICOs or coins without believing their projects.
Activity: 61
June 06, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
Better to hold for this moment if you think its not good to sell because the price of market dropped by now better wait for the time to increased its value again, but many opinions are favor to hold your coins but its your decisions by way so saving bitcoins for now save you for big losses so have patience and in times of recovery there you go you can have big profit by that so patience is the best quality to every person who joins here.
Pages:
Jump to: