Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 43. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
It’s hard to advise you what to do now without information about your altcoin, but it is important for you to consider the price changes especially of altcoin and bitcoin for the last time at all. Anyway, you can sell a part of them and you’ll see the results in nearest future. What is more, do not be worried about decreasing, it’s ok according to current circumstances on market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
I just don't know if you really have decided or not but your question is a matter of interest to all. Judging how bitcoin moves in terms of value or price anybody would surely have doubts about when to sell due to problems with volatility. Yet if you really want to play safe you must have a cutloss level where you will sell your coins. This is necessary if you will not be holding it for long time. In this manner too much loses will be limited.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
If you have been holding it for a long time, why now, right? Its a matter of having strong hands. Do not give in to circumstances when your investment gets down. Same as you are being unhappy now, you'll feel worse when you see it rise again and sold them already.
Activity: 171
June 06, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
I'm sure that the cryptomarket will continue its decline. Therefore, if you now sell your coins, even with a loss, then they can be bought cheaper. Therefore, I advise you to sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
I suggest better now hold your coins in the next few months I'm sure someday the price will rise again
so be patient and hold it until the price stabilizes again.
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
My suggestion is that you have to keep all the Altcoins you have right now. Especially if the price of the coin is still low and if you sell now, of course, you will experience big losses. You should continue to hold until at least the price is back capital.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
From me, probably you just hold your coin. usually there are certain parties that make the price plummeted so that what happens is panic sell. from there they can buy coins at a low price and after that re-raise the price. Keep Calm and watch situation, Everything gonna be okay.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
At any moment the situation in the market can play in your favor, and then you will get a decent amount of profit.
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
never sell any coin with high lose, if u have 5-10% lose u can sell it but if u have more than 30-40% hodl it and wait till it come to your price that u bought
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
If indeed the price is still low, then I suggest you to hodl it first only. Be patient a little bit until the price showed an increase. I am sure that in the end there is also time for the price of these coins will increase. The bottom line is a lot of patient, until the price of these coins increase. Don't be in a hurry to sell the coin you have. 
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
Selling at this point in my opinion is a bad idea because it will get a loss, now better keep the coins in the next few months wait until the price recovers to sell your coins, I am sure the price will soon recover in the near future.

Yes I also advise you to hold for now. Have patience and wait until the market turns into green again. This way you can avoid losses. Then sell when the market turns into your favor you’ll gain profit than you were expecting.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 03:03:25 AM
this is related to the coin you held a little bit. if you believe you have the potential for coin uplift. because the stock market will soon ascend. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
wait and hold the first. Although prices are down someday there will be a time to ride anymore could be even higher than it is today. If it sells now will not exist for which can be felt and just missing the capital. therefore do not panic and wait to be able to get a good thing because crypto will progressively raise the price is also willing to withstand.
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

Do not worry about spending money if you're not sure what to do.
because we know the values ​​of ICO rising decreases. so it's hard for you to spend money if you're not sure,

if i have you just hold your token wait to increase the amount before sales
June 06, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
Selling at this point in my opinion is a bad idea because it will get a loss, now better keep the coins in the next few months wait until the price recovers to sell your coins, I am sure the price will soon recover in the near future.
Activity: 276
June 06, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
You are incurring loss or not? If you are suffering loss, hodl it until altcoins you have increase in prices. After all all investors want profit not the loss. So hodling it better option rather selling it at loss. In my case I have also suffered losses in the crypto market. But I have been hodling some of my altcoins for the past one year in the hope that they will grow in prices.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 02:19:39 AM
Since the market is not in good condition i think it is much better for you to hold first rather than risking for a very small amount because of the market. But if it rises then you could sell it.
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
For me, you should go for holding first until the market price recovers again because at this period of time the market price is ugly, if you will sell certainly you will lose a lot, wait for at least one month and probably the market will recover its price again. But remember that its still depends on how we really need the money.
Activity: 86
June 06, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
The specific approach still depends on the market conditions at that time. From the current encryption market, I think it is not suitable for sale now. We should continue to maintain it.
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
For me you should hold first until the market recovers because at this moment the market price is ugly, if you will sell certainly you will lose, wait for a month and the market will surely recover its price again. But it is still depends on how we badly needed the money.
Pages:
Jump to: