Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 44. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
The specific purchase time for the sale is still determined by the market conditions at that time. Today's encryption market is not very good. I think that this time should continue to keep the cryptocurrency in hand and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 113
June 06, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

in my opinion hold first, because the market price is now ugly, if we sell certainly we will lose, we wait until 1 month, the market will recover its price again.moreso it also depend on how badly we want money
Activity: 95
June 06, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
i've been observing altcoin for almost a year. i suggest to hold your coins until december because like what happened last year most of the altcoins decreases with the same month as now but it increases 2-4x of it's price (the time you bought it) at bermonth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
June 05, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

No, don't even dare to try it. It will regain its price back, don't lose hope mate you will lose lots of money and the opportunity to have a big amount of profit. Don't panic it won't bring any good to you, stay firm as always. Every bad times has its own light or what we call good times. Imagine, if you sell it because you are sad and afraid of loosing it then the market price of crypto get back again and unexpectedly hits the price more. Then you will regret it all later, just imagine that. Stay in your lane mate, believe and bitcoin and the power of it to regain again its price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 05, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
I wouldn`t recommend you to base your decision on our advices, better yet make a plan and calculate risks that you are taking. It won`t be easy and will require some time but the results will be better both for you and for your money.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
From my own point of view, before participating in any ICO, a potential investor need to thoroughly go through the white paper and the roadmap of the project and comprehend when to expect important activities concerning the project. It is known the price tend to have an upward shift when their are significant news and activities about the project.
Activity: 101
June 02, 2018, 07:14:23 PM
if my opinion hold first, because the market price is now ugly, if we sell certainly we will lose, we wait until 1 month, the market will recover its price again.
I think that many people are waiting for the price increase a month after they get their coins. If you just wait longer then the price should go up more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
June 02, 2018, 07:10:17 PM
That's the wrong opinion if the price of bitcoin and altcoin will go down the future bro, because many crypto experts claim that crypto market will continue to increase towards the end of the year, so, the position is now better to hold for a while
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
I think you should hold now the market is not very promising currently wait have patience and believe in yourself the market will rise back up again
People should store their coins for a while because that gives them more money if the price ever goes up. If they don't then they will have whatever they cashed out at.
Activity: 218
June 02, 2018, 06:54:42 PM
The decision is basically yours on which one you should do. However, I will advise that you should exercise more patience and hold the altcoins for now. Though the market price is seriously down quite alright, but all the same, patience is very crucial. It won't be alright for you to just dump your altcoins in the market at just any price. Definitely, the market price will soon come up again and am sure when that happens, you will make much profit. So, hold on to your coins and watch for the increase in market price because it will surely increase soonest.

Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
I think you should hold now the market is not very promising currently wait have patience and believe in yourself the market will rise back up again
Activity: 25
June 02, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
I suggest you continue to hold and put a little faith in your coins, its only the second quarter of the year and there are lots of good things that can happen, so if i were you I will continue to hold since its been proven that in the past Bitcoin's value surges by the 3rd and last quarter of the year, and for sure the alt coins as well.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
You have no choice but to hold! if you sell now you will just lose money and it will be hard to pick what coin to buy in this bear market to get small profits so better hold and sell when the prices start to increase.
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 08:51:02 PM
If you put all your money in this crypto market, you'd better sell out at least 50%
No one know how it will go by the end of this year.
Activity: 149
June 01, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
While this is indeed Altcoin can say is experiencing a downturn. But I am sure that you hold the coin still has a great potential to continue to rise. And I think you have to be patient and do not easily seduced by market conditions. Better save your coins in the long term because it would be something that could generate a lot of profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 01, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
If the altcoins in which you have invested your money are good projects, then you better just get distracted and do other things until the market again begins to grow actively.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
June 01, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
if my opinion hold first, because the market price is now ugly, if we sell certainly we will lose, we wait until 1 month, the market will recover its price again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 01, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
if you sell it now then you will still suffer losses, so my advice is better you take risks and hold, because I believe the market price will increase again and will give us profit.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Keep holding them man, don't sell at a very huge loss. Forget about them for a while and when BTC goes into a bull run, monitor your coins again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

I advise you to be familiar with such as buying and investing,
because we do not know when toggle or increase the value of each token.
so if I buy or invest you when the exchange is low.
because we know that the lower the sale price is lower.
So you buy or invest you wait for the value of bitcoin before you pay for money.
Pages:
Jump to: