Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 82. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
I highly suggest wait for the crypto currency to recover its downfall. No one really knows when it will regain its prices but it will definitely going to recover and will be back to the way it was. Let's just be patient and think of the brighter side.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
It is better to hold the coins.  I do not see the point of selling them at a low price.  The market will become stable and the price will rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
April 14, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
my advice do not sell, now I see the price again rising slowly the possibility of the price will skyrocket, if you sell now will be full of regret.

I think that this is an erroneous opinion, since there must still be considerable pressure on non-corporate Miners.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
Market is getting green since last few days.It is not right time to sell coin as the price is not pumped as desired.I recommend to hold the coin for more days because by end of this year eth and btc will pump a lot according to experts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
you have the choice you want to sell or you resist if you think it's time to sell you have to sell do not you hold, believe in yourself and follow your heart.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
my advice do not sell, now I see the price again rising slowly the possibility of the price will skyrocket, if you sell now will be full of regret.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

For now, I think it's better to hold the coins you have because now the price of altcoin has decreased and you better invest in the long term in order to get profit and avoid the loss then you better wait until the price back stable,

It seems that altcoin prices go up again and I think if for daily trading now in altcoin can be very profitable if we are smart in calculating the movement of coins we have
but there is no harm if you want to invest in the long run will also get good results if your coins also have good prospects in the future
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

My friends if you think that when you sell your coins right now and gain 20% profits of your investment then its better to sell your coins. But if you think you lose your capitals because the price is very decreasing. Then my advice is better to hold your coins and wait until the price recover to rank up in higher value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
I do not know exactly what altcoin you hold. this is what makes the difficulties of speculation. but if you have knowledge about the trade you can do it, because you can cover up the deep losses.
Activity: 91
April 14, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
When you are in a loss state, you are always in the basic view of HODL that you can never sell his/her loss. If you are currently in a profitable state and you have obtained more than your investment, you can ensure sales.
Activity: 66
April 14, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
my advice to you is, you must hold your coins first until bitcoin prices go back up. and if you have some pretty good coins and can make a big profit then you have to sell it .. I see that bitcoin prices are currently up even though the increase is not so great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:54:49 PM
I have an advice for you, your money should be used as you wish, I will personally keep most of my coin to the end of the year. can use part to trade. Finally, advice should divide your capital into many parts.
Activity: 120
April 13, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
I think it's better to sell because I also have a coin that initially cost a lot of money now is not worth a bit
Activity: 83
April 13, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
First of all, for each coin you hold, you need two targets, one of which is the selling price and the other is the stop price. Without these two individuals, your time for holding an action and holding a coin is untargeted.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

For now, I think it's better to hold the coins you have because now the price of altcoin has decreased and you better invest in the long term in order to get profit and avoid the loss then you better wait until the price back stable,
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Hold it. Because the prices of ethereum and bitcoin are not yet as high as we expect them to be. So i guess we have to have patience if i want to earn more
Activity: 44
April 13, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
I think you should continue to see the market price situation continuously so that if the market price is rising you can directly sell it vice versa if the market price is decreasing you have to hold it first until you get a profit.
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
Most likely you have already heard more than once that the market is driven by greed and fear. People have the properties to succumb to the herd instinct. And in awe of selling all your assets.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
If You are for very long term better to hodl all the portfolio. You can play the game by selling half at this price and buying back later. But this is somewhat risky always. Anyway Crypto will boom again . It is just a matter of time to begin the next bullish cycle.
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
Having sold bitcoin at the peak when it costed around 20,000 dollars, large traders are waiting for a new opportunity to enter the market and in every possible way provoke not experienced players to sell their crypto-accumulations cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: