Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 83. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 13, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Wait, growth has already begun. Further it will grow even more. Of course, if you do not expect urgent spending money.
The market is almost entirely green due to the growth of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:04:50 AM
The market has the property of being cyclical, and events are repeated, you can see the graphs of past years and understand that this has already happened, this is not the first time that the media portend death to bitcoin
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
Many experts argue that the crypto currency will only grow in the future. Therefore, you can listen to experts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 13, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
It's better to keep them now. All altcoins prices dropped, so everyone lost so much money. Many people are waiting for everything to recover. It will eventually be pumped by whale, but it will take time.

I agree that until then they will not bring a good profit to be kept, and then gradually sell and go to btc for the future purchase of alts on the bottom
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 13, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
It would be hard to decide whether sell it or not if the price of your coin is low.better hold it but when its price is just right to have a big profit then sell it who knows what will happen the next day.
In order not to doubt, you can act like this: after receiving income, sell half the asset. Whatever happens with the remaining half of the income will already be protected.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 13, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
If you are still have btc - just hold it . Seems like market is strarting to grow and probably market cap will reach a new high. Altcoins are more risky to hold , because a lot of them are scam , but other can give a better profit then btc . So if you are sure your alts are fine - hold them, if you think they are suspicious you can trade them for solid & perspective altcoins or bitcoin.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 08:17:12 AM
It's better to keep them now. All altcoins prices dropped, so everyone lost so much money. Many people are waiting for everything to recover. It will eventually be pumped by whale, but it will take time.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
I think personally, In the current situation as long as the price goes down, alt the price of coins also drops so much that every alt many coin investors suffer losses. and if to stop and avoid losses. Continue to hold and do not sell. The market right now is not perfect for selling. A dumping market is a perfect market for buying and not the other way around if you want to make profit instead of a loss
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Well suggesting would be pretty hard if you do not give more information about what coin you are holding. If you think the coin is good, try holding it, if it is an older coin. Of it is a new coin of any recent ICO and it's price is going down. That depends on why you bought the coins. If you bought them to trade short term, then you may want to reevaluate your positions very frequently. However, if you bought them in support of projects that you believe in then don't worry
Activity: 302
April 13, 2018, 08:12:48 AM
Selling alt coins at these price range is a nonsense idea because instead of gaining profit your money was slowly decreasing. It's a bad move doing panic selling because you just see these knowledge less people selling their coins. As we can see the status, all the coins are red or down dramatically. Maybe all you have to do is hold it and keep it until there is a change even though it's unpredictable
Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
It would be hard to decide whether sell it or not if the price of your coin is low.better hold it but when its price is just right to have a big profit then sell it who knows what will happen the next day.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
April 13, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
To be honest my friend, it would be hard to give you an advice. The current situation of bitcoin right now is sadly unstable and there's is chance that it would decline in the next few days. And also, the price of your ICO depends on what the ICO will offer to the world, it that token or coin has a real world usage which would create demand, it's price would surge high. But if you are pretty confident about what your coin can do and you've done research about it's team and some team's backgrounds, then best hold those and wait for the price to increase. I wouldn't not recommend selling though because it could lead more into plunging of the price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 13, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
Bitcoin price is increasing at the moment same with altcoins, you just need some patience because this maybe the start of bullrun. So the best you can do is hold and wait for a 5 times or 10 times profit, it really depends on you and hoping that you will make the right decision.
Activity: 550
April 13, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
you should hold it, the market is recovering and the altcoins price is raising i think it will raise up more you can sell it to get a higher profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Hold the coins.  The price will still grow.  Already a couple of days as growth.
Here everything depends on the price at which tokens were bought. I think many people bought crypto currency when BTC was worth over $ 10,000, so you should not sell at a loss now. If the Crypto-currencies were bought at a low price, then it is possible and at the moment to sell some of their coins. For example, I sold 20%, thereby slightly reducing the risks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
Hold the coins.  The price will still grow.  Already a couple of days as growth.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

what altcoins do you have? well, it depends on your purpose. The most effective way to increase your altcoin value is to engage in trading or buy/sell your altcoin, this will very effective if you know how the market functions. Holding coins would be a very good choice if you want long-term investment and it depends on the coins you own. For example, holding ETH would be a good choice because it is more profitable and sustainable in the long run and it is the only digital currency that can beat the BTC as being the no.1 coin in the market. According to experienced traders, ETH can hit 3000$ this 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
April 12, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
As of now, if you currently have an investment in some trading sites it is better to hold it. Don't just sell it eventhough you know you will suffer to losses. Wait patiently until its price bring back again.
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
hold hold hold. things are going to turn around. don't take a loss. if you are going to sell sap them for another coin that is better and is in a good buying position (buy the dip) but don't sell to fiat.
Activity: 48
April 12, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
Do not sell, it is better to leave until the bright days when everything will be stable
Pages:
Jump to: