Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 84. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
If you sell it you will definitely lose money. So you should be patient with the price of your altcoins. All you need is to be smart and of course patience. Like now the price of the BTC is now rising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
Depending on the coin you have. It would be better for you if you know the information about the coin you have. I think if your coin is have a strong community you can go to hold it. So, you will be better to keep updated the latest information and use your strategy to choose hold or sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
The best will be fastened in one of the top coins and wait for the end of market stagnation. There is no point in risking and believing that one coin can fly independently of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 11, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
on the state of the down coin holding is the thing to do. useful to raise the price of the coin. so decreases not occur late soluble. by holding will be able to give many possibilities for the upward rise.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
In current market situation, I prefer hold is best option than sell. If you can sell your currencies then you can loss your 50% or some else capital because all crypto have already dumped 70-90% so hold on your currencies don't get panicked keep patience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
in such coin holding state is the right choice and usage. and this poses a little possibility for accepted risks. because the small risk received will give the greatest anticipated interest.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
Its better to hold youre altcoins wait until price rise again, maybe bitcoin decreasing but in few months it will back ti its highest price but it depends on youre altcoin that youre holding if it has a potential to rise or going to dumped.

If we believe that coin we hold is good coin/token its better to waiting market recovery. I am believe right now market already start recovery after big downward. Many good news around market right now, and if that coin/token have good project and good product with solid team, market will see that and price will increasing again
Activity: 146
April 11, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
All you need to do is, it to keep because if you sell them, you will have big losses. Don't pay attention to other statements, it is risk, we have to solve. Think of bitcoin quickly increases after you have sold these altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:17:30 PM
I think continue to hold and do not sell, the crypto market is not perfect for selling today, a dumping market is a perfect market for buying, keep your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
for myself I will hold my coin for a long time until the market price returns to normal because if the selling price is now still very far to get more profit.
Activity: 375
April 11, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
Yesterday we saw an increase in prices and volumes for a lot of alts, I think this is the beginning of spring that everyone was waiting for, and now one needs not only hold, but also to buy alts
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
April 11, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
it is very difficult to buy or sell at the right time. this is a very difficult decision and those who are in the right choices can earn huge amounts of money. if you are hurt, dont selling and hodl can be a better choice Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
leave coins in which you think there are good prospects. and from the rest get rid of
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
If you urgently need money then you can sell some. Well, if you want to sell because their price is going down, I think this is not the right choice. Without risk, there is no profit. As the saying goes, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
It is you who need to make this decision of holding or selling of your bitcoins or any other coin because those coins belong to you and selling or holding will bring money for you or can even result in loss. Maybe all you have to do is hold it and keep it until there is a change even though it's unpredictable. But even if there is a rise it is just manipulation and only rises a bit and not long will fall back
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Hold the coin you have until the value will rise. It is not advisable to sell the coin right now since the prices of bitcoin is dipping. That is the best time to sell altcoins because their price usually rise on that quarter. But make sure that the coin is not a dead coin. Why not hold it until it reaches back to the price where you bought it. It's really hard to deal with that kind of pressure and with the situation of the market is now is not in favor with your case
Activity: 294
April 11, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
The question you should ask youserk first whether you want get fast gains in crypto or you can afford HODLing, if you ask anyone they will tell you that hodl have been the best approach to get rich in long run. As some here already advised you it is possible that if you sell now you will lose. I would go more for hodling at this point. But one valid advice I can still give you
Activity: 234
April 11, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Now prices have fallen so low that it makes no sense to sell coins. You will not receive any substantial profit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 11, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
Even if you doubt this coin, it is better to wait for the price increase. It will be much more profitable than selling it now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
If it’s from ICO better to hold it first specially if the value of the coins or token is to
Low. You need to wait until the value of the coins is high enough. It will take time to be recognize specially there are a lot of altcoins out there. You need to wait for a perfect timing to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: