Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 85. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
Its better to hold youre altcoins wait until price rise again, maybe bitcoin decreasing but in few months it will back ti its highest price but it depends on youre altcoin that youre holding if it has a potential to rise or going to dumped.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Better to hold that coin if the value is very low. It's value takes time to increase and that is the time to sell it. But if your coin has high value now. Better to sell it than losing profit.
Yeah youre right dont sell your coins from this moment because the value was decreasing and all coins right now really in a minimum stage.Must better to hold and keep safe youre private key always.
Activity: 336
April 11, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
The correct answer is only the one you will take yourself. I prefer to keep, I have a lot of very good crypt project coins in my wallet, I will wait for the development of the project.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
April 11, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
if its price is below ICO price, then its better for you to hold it. dont sell it until you get back the amount you invested. dont panic, stay cool and I know it will pump in the right time. so just hold it for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
Personally i think that the best choice will now be to wait, since the currency is now very volatile, so we have to wait until the end of the storm, I hope that soon everything will become green again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
Right now selling would be the worst decision anyone can make. The market is low so there is no point in selling
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
if the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price, but if you believe in altcoin you can hold it while
if such is better to sell altcoin you have with different price increases of course advantageous than to hold your altcoin that is not necessarily market prices will be improved or unstable again.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
I think with the market now you should keep your altcoin better. It's best to keep one more month. Then altcoin prices will grow again. And we will see profits from the coins we hold. They will bring us a warmer life.

the market is not good right now, the best way to hold than sell
someday the price will be increase, we need patience to be success in crypto.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 11, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
I think with the market now you should keep your altcoin better. It's best to keep one more month. Then altcoin prices will grow again. And we will see profits from the coins we hold. They will bring us a warmer life.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
It depends how long you want to HODL your coins and also at what price you bought your coins. Many experts say that the cryptomarket will recover in a few years, so decide.
Activity: 269
April 11, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think you should hold what you have and wait for the high price to sell the coins you have.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
All my tokens on the purse also fell significantly from the moment when I bought them, but I plan to wait for the price rise. Because if I start selling now, I will lose a lot of money and sell my tokens for a penny, and thereby provoke a drop in the price of tokens even more.
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Personally I have always made money by being a contrarian, when people are selling and prices are falling it is the best time to buy and when prices are rising and people are making wild predictions about future rises it is the best time to take profits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
Better to hold that coin if the value is very low. It's value takes time to increase and that is the time to sell it. But if your coin has high value now. Better to sell it than losing profit.

I agree that it's better to hold it first if the value is too low, reserve it for the meantime and wait for the better value, in that case you will not regret. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

You will have to decide for yourself,  no one here can predict the future of the market. The best thing to do - if you believe in your projects that you've invested in -  is to hold on and wait for the markets to stabilize and hopefully increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 03:37:56 PM
It all depends on the situation and the set of different factors. I would advise you not to worry about the fact that all the coins in your wallet become cheaper. If you do not need the money that is invested in these all the coins, then just leave them for a while until the market starts to grow and you see how all your coins will rise in price. I think that in June you will see a rise in prices for all cryptocurrency creep. And if you have invested in promising projects, then as projects implement their plans and what is written in their road map, you will see the growth of their tokens. I have shared my thoughts with you, but of course you decide how to act.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 10, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
HOLDDD !!!. because I believe the price of altcoin and bitcoin will increase and start giving us more profit.
Activity: 588
April 10, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
There already said the right answer, which I also think will be correct. You just need to understand whether you need money and if you need something you just need to sell, and if you do not need money and feel that soon they will not be needed, then probably the best way is to hold this money
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
You are very great, have great courage to buy lots of coins, I think you do not have to worry even though bitcoin decreases and affects your coin coins, waiting and holding is one of the alternative ways for you, do not be discouraged, at the starting point you already have the courage.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 10, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
The best thing to get more profits this market is that you hold your coins for longer term and never selling in panic when market drop down a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: