Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 89. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
I advise you not to sell your coins but rather reinvest in the main coins (btc, eth)
Because now it is a great price to buy some coins !
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
The fall in bitcoin prices leads to a decline in altcoin prices. At this time the best step is to hold, hold, and hold. Keep hold until the price improves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 06, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
hold of course. i think in the market altcoin its not down to much. maybe the price will going up again. you just need patient and wait the price on market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 06, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
I think that a lot depends on what exactly you are holding. The reasoning for each coin is very different. I would not sell the Ethereum or Bitcoin now.
Activity: 209
April 06, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
maybe the altcoin is not down to much in the market. so maybe i suggest you to hold. but its depend on you if you afraid lost your money maybe you can sell it. but if you believe on the market you can hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
I recommend selling the altcoins if we already earned from them and then hold those that prices are going down. In this strategy we can be sure that we are earning from these altcoins even just a little. That's because if we combine those little earnings they can be huge.
Activity: 252
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
April 06, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

tokens value are not stable, as we all know. Its literally unpredictable. We know Holding a token for a long time doesnt make a guarantee that you can gain more. But since you bought it, i would suggest to hold it a little longer, until it pums again.. You invest in it, just be patient., a lot of us in crypto experienced it, you are not alone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
I try to make predictions about the development of the coin rate, which I bought, but the market is very unpredictable, so I have to sell part of mine, as well.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 06:12:33 AM
for me its better to hold because right now all the coins is in downtrend, you should not sell on low price. All you need is patience, just wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
hold, at the price that there is now no sense to continue, the spring should be full of surprises and I hope soon very much surprise us
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 06, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
I sold almost all of my Ethereum in March, because I thought that the market does not stabilize, but now I really regret it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
I think now is on a downward trend, either altcoin or bitcoin is very bad for investors. but I think this is just a cycle .. so if I may suggest to you better you hold your coin and sell it at the right moment.  Smiley
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
At the moment I think you should hold them better. The market is falling sharply, perhaps this is an act to manipulate prices in the market. So be patient, do not rush to sell coin, you will regret it in the future.
Activity: 188
April 06, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
Moreover here says you must hold your coins at this moment due to the lower price value of the market,but the decisions is yours yeah true it is risky but ut has there everytime we join here thats why we have to think betterly and        positively for us to have good profits.,be observant in markets charts for you to look out more optionals.
Activity: 448
April 06, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
I usually sell coins if they fall in price by more than 13-15 percent of the price when I bought it. If the situation is bad and it still worsens, then I think that you should not just wait.
Activity: 518
April 06, 2018, 05:28:13 AM
All you have to do is hold, because if you will sell them, you will have great losses. Don't mind others sayings, this is risk, we need to decide for ourselves. Think of bitcoin rapidly increases after you sold those altcoins.
Activity: 113
April 06, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
I think its better to hold your coin for a little long and wait for the price you want to sell than sell it for a short time.
Activity: 411