Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 90. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
Better to hold it because bitcoin prices continue to decline and affect other altcoin. I myself am sure someday criptocurency will rise again. Be patient.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
You are asking the wrong question....you should list your coins and ask for advise on which ones to sell...holding makes  no sense if the coin is doomed...some coins...ico for example will disappear....read about CENTRA as one of few examples!!!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
If you hold a lot of  altcoins, i advise you to sell them  exchange to BTC, ETH or USDT ,when market recover buy back your altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

the volume of money in the crypto money market is getting smaller day by day and the prices are decreasing. So it is not logical to sell now. we definitely should wait a bit
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 06, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
Of course, sell! The more people will sell, the more we earn  Cool The market is not really predictable, it can go up sharply, or it may drop other 2-3 times! It's all the fault of the Manipulators and MM, as they decree the rules and our destiny depends only on them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
Most advise not to sell. I think so too. it is better to wait for the market to recover and not to make sudden movements.
to make a profit on such a market as today we need a lot of experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
I think that you should not sell at a low price. In any case, you need to be able to wait. Once I had to wait 4 months before selling a coin. This is normal, take your time
Activity: 58
April 06, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
You have no choice but to hold! if you sell now you will just lose money and it will be hard to pick what coin to buy in this bear market to get small profits so better hold and sell when the prices start to increase.
Well, actually he has a choice, he just doesn't justify the means but still, if a person does not want to do more than this, let him out of the game, what a difference.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 06, 2018, 02:40:02 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
You realize that it's hard to say how your coins will show themselves in the growing market. Many coins in the current situation can completely disappear, this is a good filter from poor-quality material. But I think if it's coins from top, then they will not go anywhere, but will grow.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
I think that I should not panic and sell in a minus. It is better to calm down and wait for the market to recover. To sell only in plus, but here still depends on what your coin is.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Don't panic to sell and run into lost,just and be patient the will bonce back to green again but it will take your patience  to achieve your profit in the market .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
The market situation dictates that you hold, there is no point selling at this time as the market is struggling and the prices are extremely low, so hold longer for a chance to increase value
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
Hi, I'm in the same situation as you, try to pick the right time to sell them and buy at lower prices. The purpose of this is to increase the amount of your altcoin. good luck
I wish you all the best of luck. Remember that this year will be very difficult. However, at any time, only buying high-quality currency, rather than unpopular products, is the only way to make profits or disentangle this year.
Activity: 141
April 06, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
if you sell now I think will incur losses. there is no choice but to hold and wait until the price goes up again to sell will definitely profit. so keep holding until the price goes up better.
Activity: 273
April 06, 2018, 02:12:58 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I see no reason to sell myself a loss ... of course you have to wait. I think not a lot and the market will begin to recover. Selling at this price is not right ... waiting.
Activity: 136
April 06, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
Hi, I'm in the same situation as you, try to pick the right time to sell them and buy at lower prices. The purpose of this is to increase the amount of your altcoin. good luck
Activity: 58
April 06, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
like a good invesor you should keep altcoins instead of panic and do not sell like others
at now chaos in the market, just hold
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
Hold it cause are coin now its to low!
Dont sell it yet just wait that time to increase there value again!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 01:53:40 AM
I think for now we hold it because for now we better buy again a lot of coin for the preparation if the price will rise again, hopefully we hope the future will rise again all coin market price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
Definitely with the current bearish market situation' I would buy and hodl BTC or major altcoins. When the market turns bullish, thats the time to sell
Pages:
Jump to: