Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 63. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
hey if your question was : if everyone is holding, how the price can go up? - Its pretty simple if there are new buyers and they want  e.g. an bitcoin and everyone is holding, they need to pay higher prices, so you see, the price will rise if demand increases
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 13, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
I think that in a falling market it is very difficult to get profit from the holding. Almost all coins become cheaper, and after a few months of holding you can get big losses.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
According to my experience in crypto market, at the 3rd half of every year the crypto market turns to green and most of the altcoins will make a new record and its a best time for investors to take profit and rest year its an opportunity for investors to invest more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Holding it by months and the price will go up. It all goes to the market. And i guess we never know when it will get high or low. Its so volatile. It always go up and down. We never know.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 09:22:03 AM
right now in June we are having such a bad market condition, The Troubles we faced in March seems like nothing right now
Right now price can hardly to increase as other decisions is holding bitcoin. So many reasons why prices cannot go up but definitely it will increase. Good news will surely come to bitcoin and few months time will come I think bitcoin value will increase.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

It all depends on the coin.  Sometimes it is better to immediately sell coins and not to hold.  Sometimes it is better to hold coins to get a good profit.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
 right now in June we are having such a bad market condition, The Troubles we faced in March seems like nothing right now
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
June 12, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
I think this depends on you personally. The market is relatively fair. Your wealth is yours, but I think that it is very valuable in the long run. I mean it is higher than last year. This should be the price of the future.
Activity: 89
June 12, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
Yes, that is the only truth. Holding is the best option for now that the price is down in the market. If one can be more patient the price will soon go up. And by then we can sell.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Most often, if you hold promising coins, then when the market returns to the price of these coins will begin to grow.
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 02:41:41 AM
Looking at the current market situation, I think the best thing for investors to do is to keep the Coin owned, if selling it at this time would have been like a loss. The problem is that most people here only expect net income, not the general market growth prospects.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 02:07:49 AM
One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.
It is the effect of holding. Actually patience is important to earn what youve expect to earn you just need to wait for a long time for you to achueve your expected income in that particular token because nit every token can rise up in very little and short time. So you just need to wait. Jave patience buddy.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
In the long term, the price of cryptocurrency will grow many times and there is no need to doubt it. The cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop and enter the legal field, so the prices for coins are so volatile. And now we need to use the opportunity to buy bitcoin and Ethereum while the price of them has fallen to the bottom.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Be positive always price will go up again like last year.  If you really believe to btc then wait for the tight time if you want your investment double.
Now we can not see any trend of rising. Maybe we need only one message to detonate the encryption market.
Activity: 74
June 11, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 156
June 11, 2018, 08:48:55 PM
Be positive always price will go up again like last year.  If you really believe to btc then wait for the tight time if you want your investment double.
Activity: 201
June 11, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
If you hold good and promising coins, then most likely the price will rise again.

yes, i agree with you. But nobody cant predict what will happen in the market next.
Now the price is recovering, i think holding is the best choice if the market price still low.
just wait and be patience until the market becoming green again.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
Yes that's a good strategy to use to. Me I will also do that now because my friend though said that it was an effective way.Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
There is no precise prediction statement that price will go up, if there be any, then its just an assumption.  Supply and demand determines the market conditions to a large extent.  Let's hope the market recover soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
June 11, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
I agree. Now the market is in the red zone. if you do not want to lose then Hold is the answer. Try to hold it longer until the price returns to normal. I am sure the price will be stable again.
Pages:
Jump to: