Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 67. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
If you hold good and promising coins, then most likely the price will rise again.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 09:48:00 PM
Nobody cant predict what will happen in the market, but for now the price is increased.
So holding is the best choice if the market price is low and just wait until the market has green
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
I  want to say, you should know this crypto always have good times and bad times every year, so last year was a wonderful year with cryptocurrency, so this year many are not the same, but maybe lower than last year, but do not be too worried, the market will always recover in the future. But the problem is most people here only expect net income, not the prospect of general market growth. But prices cannot grow all the time
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 07, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Holding coins when the market situation is bad from its declining state, it is the right choice. We must be patient and optimistic that the market can increase again and the market situation will soon recover in the near future. We can also use this opportunity to increase our investment assets by buying bitcoin or ethereum again. Then the results we get will also be greater when their prices have soared.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
June 07, 2018, 07:29:30 PM
I am sure that will rise. There is no other option for the development of events! Prices are doomed to success! Only one thing is unknown: When will this happen ?!  Shocked
I think once the regulation is over, institutional investors will go to the market!
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 06:25:30 PM
I think holding will not let prices go up . Holding the coin will rather fetch you income and profits.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
it is already common to holdable to improve the development. so that with the increasing development can affect the price so that the price can be high. therefore many hold their coins to produce a high enough price in the future. so to gain a fairly high profit held a coin holder.
Activity: 68
June 07, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
we as the holder just wait until the best market price. the market price of something that will experience up and down. and that's for sure. so we just have to wait until when the price goes up to sell it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

With so many projects having a very good platform and applicable purpose, I think this will give a chance for market to pump again, and We also take consideration the different countries in europe that builds a legislation about cryptocurrency, since this will attract those investors who afraid to invest in crypto before, and I'm very optimistic that the of Bitcoin price will reach up to $2500 before the end of this year.
Activity: 267
June 07, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
It is the absolute truth that with time the prices of the coins will end up going up but the part that you are not told is that the time that it takes to go up is usually very long. What people should do is when the prices of the coins go up, they should sell, hold that money, wait for prices to fall down again then use that money to buy back into the coin thereby getting more coins from it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 04:20:58 PM
As time has shown, this is the best strategy for earning money on the cryptocurrency market. But you have to wait a very long time, a few years or more.
Activity: 167
June 07, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
If these are promising coins, then most often the price of these coins begins to grow after several months.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
In this time we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban
Activity: 696
June 07, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
Price going up depends on what coin you hold if it is potential for long term holding. Holding crypto does not mean sure profit or price rise up in the future, it is still depends on how potentially capable the crypto on gaining value in the long run.
Activity: 146
June 07, 2018, 03:17:51 AM
Yes, of course, if you hold on, the price of the token will grow someday, but if you are in a downtrend, it is better to get out of this coin by stop loss!
Activity: 148
June 07, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
If this industry has new innovations or good news about this industry, then I think this will be a sign that the market is starting to pick up. At present, this market has been at a low point for a long time. I believe that it will bring us good news in the near future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Not always the case. When this bear market will definitely need to HODL all their savings if the price does not suit you. As soon as the trend changes and all the coins will fly up and then you can get the most possible profit. Now most of the new projects is trading below the price on the ICO which speaks of the need to HODL.
Activity: 500
June 07, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
The market is now relatively stable, which makes it possible to invest in the long term, so keeping a few coins now is the best option
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 12:54:27 AM
Hold it first before you sell it because nowadays the market is not in a good condition that it why it is hard to sell anything at the moment. It is better to hold first and wait until the prices go up.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

I think that in order for prices to go back to $20000, we need a number of positive news. With the current pace, it can take 8-10 months to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: