Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 68. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:05:46 AM
Yes, the current encryption market prices are very low. We should wait patiently for the market to recover. Or you can continue to buy some crypto currencies when prices are low.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
we should hold, the market more and more promising in the future the different categories will increase the price
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 11:52:35 PM
Now market is going bearish trend there is lots of reason financial year end profit taking , some small bad news about cryptocurrency . I don’t really think these small news will make major impact even markrt is going downwards . Soon it will recover . Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

every holder must believe this, and this is what everyone always expected. and I believe the same thing that every coin in crypto will be high again. because every investment must have hope, confidence, and patience.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
It is true that our holding coin makes us believe that the price will increase. But for now I think the price of ethereum and bitcoin still tend to be stable in the past few weeks. That means it's possible the price will continue like this as if there is no significant improvement.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 06, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
The retention of coins and tokens does lead to an increase in their prices, as the offer for their sale is reduced. However, at the same time, this artificial influence on the market price. We have already seen what this means by the example of the December increase in the price of bitcoin. The market is still moving away from these price drops. If people did not try to keep bitcoin in this way, then it would grow more slowly, and I think that its rate would now be much higher. Therefore, I do not think that willful retention is a good way to increase the price of crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 06, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
I think the price will rise again like december. which will make prices rise again are the investors who will invest in bitcoin and more and more people who want to make BTC purchases. at this time btc start a lot of know and I think many people will be interested to invest here. remains optimistic because bitcoin is currently trying to rise again
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
June 06, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year
And what we still have, I do not want after the sale to stay at a loss on the deposit, it's better to wait
Activity: 25
June 06, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
Hold your coins until when you will get profit on investment, Crypto market price down now but it will back again coming few days.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
The magic is to think about money in crypto as lost money anyway. No amount of market manipulation or shakeouts will phase you.

The downside is holding through giant crashes and ending up with a small % of your ATH, but the foundation of this mentality is that crypto has not reached overall ATH yet
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
People know the consequences of invested in different coins. Invest in a coin with promising future and just hold it for a few years. When blockchain takes off you shall be rewarded.

Obviously don't be like i invested in crypto and you forget about it. Check prices and news once or twice a week even if you are holder. Who knows what happens in this crypto space.
Activity: 67
June 06, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
I am very sure if the price will rise again, because I heard the news that crytocurrency will be tested when the world cup that will soon take place in russia,
I think this can help make the price go up because cryptocurrency is very sensitive to the development of the world today.
Activity: 61
June 06, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 05, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
Very many people believe in this. But I think that growth may not be at all this year. Popularity no longer bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
No, it isn't that easy. You need to do your own research and pick the best coins which have strong fundamentals and are going to give you nice returns in the long term. A person is going to get a better return if he hodls his coins than from someone who trades. Also be ready to hodl if the markets enter a multi year bear phase.
Activity: 153
June 05, 2018, 12:34:44 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Yes, I believe that. I hold it , I think prices will go up about 4 months again
Yes, its because holding will help the price to increase. This is due to the demand and supply, if the demand will increase like holding your coins or even invest this will help increase the demand and lower its supply which leads to the increase of price. So therefore, we should keep holding and promote crypto to help increase price value.
Activity: 122
June 05, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Yes, I believe that. I hold it , I think prices will go up about 4 months again
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
yes, I believe the market will rise again we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price
Activity: 217
June 03, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
Holding is not a guarantee that price will go up, it is only an assumption or prediction that it will go up if the token has a lot of good works and information that you can rely with its coming months so the price will push up but if a token has no relevance to the project or having no update don't expect it to rise.
Activity: 109
June 02, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

According to this, I am sure if the price will rise as the market price is less stable, you just wait for the right time. if you want to hold a coin, you should check the Cryptocurrency market situation. If in a few months the coin you hold always decreases then there is no hope to go up then you can immediately sell it.

Pages:
Jump to: