Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 64. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:41:57 PM
 yes we all here are believing and hoping for that, but actually only few of us know those signs that showing good news
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
I think that is one of the big problems everyone looking to get rich without any effort.  Life just doesn’t work that way.  To find good opportunities takes much work actually.  Due diligence is the key.  Don’t just jump into these get rich quick schemes, most are just that schemes to get your hard earned money.  Marinecoin has a refreshing and practical approach to their ico.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 11, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
Holding is an extensive process of a bitcoiner but does not make BTC rise, in fact the inversely relation of supply and demand generate an excellent fluctuation of BTC. Fabrication of many numbers of altcoin that serves many options than Btc does is addition in declining its popularity resulting in numerous droping amounts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
Lets be optimistic. If you sell your assets now i think you will regret it in the end of the year. Holding may effect in raising the price for some good and promising altcoins.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
Yes that's a good strategy to use to. Me I will also do that now because my friend though said that it was an effective way.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
Hi.

At present, holding is better and neat to buy
Activity: 106
June 11, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
The next big thing that can change the market could be good news for regulations in USA and China, they are mostly preventing new bull run for a long time and hopefully we hear good news soon
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
Why expect an increase like December, if it will only bring in another crash. I think a healthy market will fluctuate, and a marketcap increase that is proportional to the growth of the community will be better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 11, 2018, 05:53:33 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I think it depends on what coin you have. If what you hold is a coin that has potential, then holding is the best. Many people say hold it because the price will go up, but I think you'd better do your own analysis of the coins you own, because you own the coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 11, 2018, 05:51:33 AM
Holding does not guarantee you that your coins will ahve value in future. But its a good advice for beginners, because everybody things they can buy some cryptocurrencies and think they got rich after some days. If you are investing in a project, you have to be clear that it will take some time, mostly years untill its fully developed and fully useable. When this happends, the interest for the projects comes and so the value should go up!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 11, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
I still believe that markets will bounce back soon, I still have a hope this year that market will be fine..
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
Absolutely i think if you invested in some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some more profit, do not
panic or look at the current prices now, keeping patient will pay in the long run
Actually it depends on the project you are investing. There are many factors to help the project become more potential. such as ideas, how to promote, communicate, team implementation, trading platform. So, it depends on the ICO project that the investor will decide whether to hold or keep going.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
Absolutely i think if you invested in some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some more profit, do not
panic or look at the current prices now, keeping patient will pay in the long run
Activity: 9
June 11, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
We need a really good good news to make the market revive. An example is when we hear these two news together within one week;
1. USA and China now allow participation in ICOs
2. China removes their ban on crypto

Hasn't china banned crypto like 20 times? lol
Activity: 588
June 11, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
We need a really good good news to make the market revive. An example is when we hear these two news together within one week;
1. USA and China now allow participation in ICOs
2. China removes their ban on crypto
GFE
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
I think that market pump is expected in the nearest few months. Correction was too long and new trend should be started. Cripto whales can't push market down too long time
Activity: 89
June 11, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 11, 2018, 04:01:54 AM
yes i agree holding and price will go up because they said be patience if you want much profit then hold
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 11, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
Yes, holding is the best you can do right now. Panic sell is not the right move and you can lose a lot. Just keep calm and move forward.
Activity: 15
June 11, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
Holding is main thing in crypto space i guess. Also the price of any thing, no matter what market, depends on demand and supply ratio. If more people will come into crypto sphere and wants to buy bitcoin in first choice then obviously the price of bitcoin will increase as the supply is limited.
Pages:
Jump to: