Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 65. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
We are hoping that price will go up but it depends on what you have some coins are useless, try to hold the coin that have future, maybe one of these days the price will go up who nows or maybe not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
If you hold good and promising coins, then most likely the price will rise again.

After the growth of your coins will be their downfall, so you have to follow the market very carefully and react quickly. And don't hold coins constantly without doing anything with your portfolio!
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
According to my experience in crypto market, at the 3rd half of every year the crypto market turns to green and most of the altcoins will make a new record and its a best time for investors to take profit and rest year its an opportunity for investors to invest more. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 09, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
One of the basic principles to earn in crypto, hold and sell at price surge. This has worked a whole magic for a lot of investors but the fact is, not all coins are worth holding. Most coins do not prove or show any capabilities of meeting the market expectations. With such coins, it is always smart to exchange them for a potential coin. For now, everyone is holding Bitcoin and Ethereum, waiting for the bull to take off, perhaps the end of this year.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
June 09, 2018, 06:29:25 AM
I think its better to wait for the prices to go up than to sell in a losing deal and to be honest we holders aren't not really waiting for any specific date but rather for the entire market to recovers. No one will believe you here, Jr. Member with lots of red trust discussing such matter? I don't know if you just want to create FUD or what but I'm pretty sure it wont work here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
June 09, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
Personally, I do not sell my coins because of a small drawdown not the market. In the long run we are more than in a good position ..

I think the same way as you do, but a lot of people think that they can make some profit selling when the market drops a little bit, hoping to buy it back when the market drops more.
Yes that is right, a person's way to get the benefits they expect is very different. There are those who become hodler and hope one day their asset prices will have a high value, and there are also those who use trading methods to collect their assets for more in the future, or to get a short term profit. a person's way to get the benefits they expect is very different. There are those who become hodgers and hope one day their asset prices will have a high value, and there are also those who use trading methods to collect their assets for more in the future, or to get a short term profit.
Activity: 104
June 09, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
It's normal that there will be ups and downs, but i think we still have a long way to go if we want to get some good profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 09, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
I think you should not worry about anything. The market has already begun to grow. This trend will persist for a short time. We all expect good growth.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 06:17:41 AM
Holding is the very effective because you just need to wait for it to increase. You have nothing to lose in waiting. Just be patient. But if the market is consistently decreasing you should sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
It's hard to guess the market situation. We can't decide the market situation.now the market is better the few months ago ,holding is right !
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
If you hold promising coins, then most likely in the future you will get a good profit.
Activity: 45
June 08, 2018, 08:24:58 PM
It is difficult to convince ourselves or others that the price of coin-market coins will increase again even as in December last year or earlier this month. But if investors remain confident and hold their coins each will probably make the market price a bit stable. And we need some good news and good effects about cryptocurrency in this world in order to increase the price of each coin.

Holding still will be good for traders, I can;t say a 100% sure that it will come back as what it goes when rising during December but for sure the moment it will rise will surely come back eventhough it will not be as high as it was on December. It could happen again for sure. Those who were holding then don't be hesitate to continue holding because for sure bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
It is difficult to convince ourselves or others that the price of coin-market coins will increase again even as in December last year or earlier this month. But if investors remain confident and hold their coins each will probably make the market price a bit stable. And we need some good news and good effects about cryptocurrency in this world in order to increase the price of each coin.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
If you have invested in the long run, then you have nothing to worry about, just keep your coins on your wallet and don't panic. Be a little patient. I think that by the end of June prices will go up again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
It's a characteristic of the digital currency, the more you hold the higher the chances of price increase as there will be less supply of the coin in the market
It happens like that on most trades but not always. I've noticed a lot of coins come and go even if they were legit projects.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
It's a characteristic of the digital currency, the more you hold the higher the chances of price increase as there will be less supply of the coin in the market
Activity: 104
June 08, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
if you want to hold it your choice because all the options in your hands some people always panic if the market price goes down drastically because it's better you be patient as much as possible because the price will rise in time
Activity: 162
June 08, 2018, 06:47:43 PM
digital currencies have experienced the bear season and prices have fallen. good news for investors who do holding and prices will start to rise again
Activity: 152
June 08, 2018, 06:46:07 PM
Holding a particular coin has much benefit but can be so risky at the same time. Thou, everything in life is risk that is also applicable to holding of a particular coin. The price can be favourable and vice versa
Activity: 117
June 08, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
holding, buying, and investing are ways to improve the development of coins that are so capable of affecting the development of the price of the coin itself. therefore it is very good to hold a coin to make it more expensive and more advanced in the future. so as to be able to provide far greater profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: