Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 66. (Read 6540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 08, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
Personally, I do not sell my coins because of a small drawdown not the market. In the long run we are more than in a good position ..

I think the same way as you do, but a lot of people think that they can make some profit selling when the market drops a little bit, hoping to buy it back when the market drops more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
no one will tell you exactly. one of the reasons I think that the increased demand for bitcoin will raise its price.
Activity: 152
June 08, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
I see now the price of coins start moving up. but I will keep holding my coins up to the price I want.

Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
If the market is unstable and the price of coins falls, then it is better to hold the coins until the market recovers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

You should hold in accord with the market situation and your own greed. Undoubtfully, there is no sense in selling anything now, but when the market will start growing, just set the threshold after which you can sell. When the market will reach this threshold - act decisively!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

Don't be focused on everything you see around you! Just analyze events with cold mind and don't give way to emotions. Trust logic and numbers much more! From my point of view, the market is like a wave and most probably this year it won't be so strong as that of the last year.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
Holding is not a guarantee that price will go up, it is only an assumption or prediction that it will go up if the token has a lot of good works and information that you can rely with its coming months so the price will push up but if a token has no relevance to the project or having no update don't expect it to rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
hold is an action that must be done, it is useful to get a high price. many people hold longer tokens to get bigger profits, so now I think hold tokens can be the best goal than selling coins at low prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
June 08, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
I think it's worth starting to learn how to analyze the market on its own because the forecasts of many traders that are usually discussed on the forum are not justified..
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Another wave of noise raised around the crypto will attract new money. And this means that, following the growth of the bitcoin price, alternative currencies will also start to grow. I am sure that this year will not grow different garbage, as it happened in the past. New money will go into top projects.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
Changes in market could affect the altcoins with the price, but if this recover they will be more valuable. So better hold some coin that have a potential and give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Yes it is true because of the volatility price of the crypto. If the price of the bitcoin went down all the other will also go down because if one is going the it will affect the value of the other crypto. Hodling the crypto will make the price double the amount that you bought it to earn big you have to buy it with a low value because if you buy it with high value it will not double the value of the crypto that you bought.
Activity: 318
June 08, 2018, 09:45:34 AM
I think it depends on the project you invest in. There are many factors to help a project become more potential. That is, including the idea, how to promote, communicate, team implementation, trading platform ... So, depending on the ICO project that investors will decide whether to Hold or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
am also convinced that all the market price of coin will rise again in the future, I also for now think better resistant first and do not hunt lust.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
After the fall, the price will still grow, I hope that this year, and most likely at the end of the year, so wait and hold!
Activity: 335
June 08, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
Personally, I do not sell my coins because of a small drawdown not the market. In the long run we are more than in a good position ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 07:00:45 AM
In the crypt it is difficult to trust the opinion of unknown people who claim that everything is quiet and do not need to worry. But I think that dumps are really not possible now.
Activity: 276
June 08, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
The main factor affecting the price is the rules that occur here and there, you think it will crawl back when these other things are done is popularity, one of the reasons that soaring to popular and investors are being dragged and decided to buy Bitcoin. The media is a big impact in the rise and fall of Bitcoin, when famous and wealthy people make statements and become public, the price will definitely be affected. The market capitalization is currently at the level in January so everyone who buys before January is mostly in profit. good, sure it could be bigger if you would sell in a month but still at least 10x of your initial investment, and you bought at the beginning of last year.
Activity: 172
June 08, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Depends on what kind of coin you hold.  Very often when the market is an unstable price for coins is falling and it is better to wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

Yes, I believe the prices will go up, I hold my crypto now. Maybe about 4 months again we will see the market will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: