Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 69. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Because this is just a period that big investors dump the price and make other investor be panic and sell off their coins with the low price. They will buy as much as possible and pump price again. This is a game of big investors and this period shows that thing
I dont think the whales can manipulate the high marketcap coin like bitcoin and etherium very easily. They can manipulate low marketcap coin very easy and make their profit very big. Actually that is the fact. Hold and hold is going to make the price up and up again but if all people or holder will do the same but its very impossible to do in all the time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like ending of last year unless something comes in and changes the market or their is a massive positive news about cryptocurrency
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
Yes of course holding it will lead to it's price grow but sometimes it depends on your holding coin,
Activity: 144
June 01, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
Everyone is talking about the growth of the course, but I do not understand how it will just start to rise, for this there must be some events. As I understand - the rate fell because too much money was cashed, therefore the market needs investors.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected.
Activity: 43
June 01, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
Personally, I did not sell anything in the falling market, even bought a little, because the prices in any case to return to their original levels, and perhaps even higher. Such already repeatedly was. Here need good nerves
Activity: 102
June 01, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are fluctuating slightly. Most coin tends to fall slightly (except for ETH). For now, we should continue to hold and patiently wait for prices to rise again. If you sell them now you will regret it.
Yes i agree, holding our coins is a great help in crypto business because its price value depends on the supply and demand. So if we hold our coins meaning the demand will increase and so its price.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 01, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are fluctuating slightly. Most coin tends to fall slightly (except for ETH). For now, we should continue to hold and patiently wait for prices to rise again. If you sell them now you will regret it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
I think yeah just hold and we can wait until the price will go up again but for now I think it`s hard for me to sell for now because I can wait untill price in market are go up again
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 01:46:56 AM
I think that when the market price falls, we should hold the cryptocurrency in hand and wait for the market price to rise. For example, the current encryption market, I think it should be held or purchased.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 19
May 31, 2018, 11:44:55 AM
I am confident that the market capitalization this year will be higher. This is due to the interest of large investors. Everyone understands that they can make good money and the crypto market does not give them peace. I am sure that this year there will be strong rallies.
Activity: 221
May 30, 2018, 05:14:10 AM
If everyone is holding and no one is buying yes there is no demand and prices will not go up. But it never happened. When the market falls then there will be a hold and buy. When the price of a coin falls it will be better if we hold and buy more.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Well, sometimes market is really questionable specially when the market target population is huge. It is really hard to tell why is a trend like this is happening. Almost the 80% of dumps that happened has no proper explanations or cause.
Activity: 434
May 30, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
What makes the market rise is, the increasing number of demand for crypto, the increasing the number of requests, the crypto will continue to increase the price of the coin. Holding is indeed the right decision to do right now, crypto has just started to recover the coin prices by increasing the coin price bit by bit. Continue to survive to keep the coin, so that the coins get a high price, so you can get many benefits.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
Hold is very effective because you just wait it up, holding it is really a high potential to experience its price increase in the future, and must be considered in keeping the altcoin of you Keeping the altcoin well priced and popular so that prospects of earning profits in the future still exist.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
It relates to the value and rate of the altcoins itself. Many altcoins have different concepts behind, team, and also value. Holding may effect in raising the price for some good and promising altcoins. However, it may also have bad progress that leads to the dropped price. However, if we are sure that the coins have the good and different concept, we can make a long-term investment very well.
Activity: 79
May 30, 2018, 03:20:00 AM
Holding is the very effective because you just need to wait for it to increase. You have nothing to lose in waiting. Just be patient. But if the market is consistently decreasing you should sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 320
May 30, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

Yes, prices now will go up, this year 2018 is the year of pump and for crypto. I believe that marketplace now will go pump like last december. Smiley and i see a lot of predictions that marketplace will pump this year.
Activity: 600
May 30, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
yes of course we will keep it a few months waiting for a higher price increase for us, a great way we get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 29, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Its very hard to reach again the price last December, Price on December was so very amazing we do not expected that price and I think that will be again but not now and we cannot predict anymore. For me only one thing to make goes up again. The faith on our coins is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: