Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 70. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Because this is just a period that big investors dump the price and make other investor be panic and sell off their coins with the low price. They will buy as much as possible and pump price again. This is a game of big investors and this period shows that thing

One factor that affects the price is the regulations that are happening, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is the popularity, one of the reason that surge is because it became popular and investors was dragged and decided to buy Bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Of course yes the alternative coins price will be rising again, you have known about that, i mean you have made good prediction of the price of cryptocurrencies, so what's making doubt about that? Personallity i have bought more cryptocurrencies for long time investment due to the trend of cryptocurrencies price is starting up trend, it is good time for trading daily or investing for couples months later.
holding is indeed a high potential to experience an increase in its price. because to hold it is already well known to increase the price and able to make the increase grow quickly. and for the future, while experiencing a much more increased development again will be very helpful to make the coin into a mainstay coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
May 29, 2018, 10:15:19 PM
it depends on what coin do you have, if you are holding coins that has a good reputation expect that coins will grow in the future. if you are holding ethereum or bitcoin just hold it, dont get to much exited to have a good profit, those coins are good for holding long term.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
I think not everything will increase when we hold, because there are some altcoin even the price is getting down when in hold.
maybe altcoin that you hold does not have price growth and not able to compete so that increasingly have no value, must be considered in holding altcoin make sure you hold altcoin which has a good price and popular so that opportunity to earn a profit in the future still exists.
Activity: 155
May 29, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

I agree with you, the price will not reach the top as last December. At least, it will be better than today for next several months because we know that all the coins now are dropped.  We just need to hold calmly our coins and wait the day. And it is advisable for us to go refreshing and forget crypto for several day and enjoying what we have get from crypto recently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

If you are trusting what other people saying, you are losing your money. Majority of people out there are greedier than you think, they don't know shit about market, but they will tell you everything that will benefit them.
Activity: 23
May 29, 2018, 09:50:57 PM
I also thought so, but if the project is not of a high level, then against the backdrop of the growth of the market, often it simply keeps its course.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
Of course something must happen for price to go up and that's what we are all hoping for and holding, we are hoping for news that will create great FOMO that will make a lot of people to join crypto space and it could happen at any moment in time so we just need to hold and prepare for it.
Activity: 3
May 29, 2018, 04:49:36 AM
Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.
i think it will go up soon
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
I'ts bound to go up again as cryptos are the currencies of the future. Anything can spark a surge from a big investor buying bitoin, to a new blockchain based technological advancement to governments legislating crypto....
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:45:36 AM
I think the way to push the token market up again is to have many countries legalize cryptocurrencies and more merchants accept Bitcoin and be able to trade items!
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
for the coin held is able to experience the development of so increased and able to make the price so increased. in addition to the ever-increasing development of being able to bring coins to be kept expensive and continue to make his coins capable of dependability in the future. in addition to the ever-increasing development can make the price expensive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
It is a simple logic of a coin. When no one is selling it the demand goes high, and the buyer will be forced to put a high order value to be able to obtain a coin. But when bitcoin or ethereum falls, surely these coin prices will surely fall. Not by its price, but by the value only, because their reference is based on the value of ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 28, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
All the prices of the coin has a chance to pump so it will be a good idea to hold the coin and sell it when you satisfied the price of the coin you hold.
Indeed all the coins have their respective opportunities for prices soar upwards. But not all Coins will equally fly up. There are some altcoins that will go up faster than other coins. All depends on buying and selling from the altcoin. When the price has risen then that's when we will get the benefits like you said earlier. This is everyone's chance to benefit from the coins they hold.
Activity: 259
May 28, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
All the prices of the coin has a chance to pump so it will be a good idea to hold the coin and sell it when you satisfied the price of the coin you hold.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
Believe it and you will gain what you believe. Holding is one of the strategies to do for certain altcoins. Commonly, I will hold my altcoins when it is very promising enough for the long hodl. However, when it is so fluctuating, it is better for trading. However in this case, yeah that is true that holding for the long moment may lead you to gain more profits in the future.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
It all depends on what price you bought your tokens or coins. You could buy BTC at the time for 20,000$ and then you'd have to sell it for more than a year. Yes, and not the fact that its cost will again be over 20000$ . Bitcoin as like any other market, two important things : when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
Holding is a big part of making money from cryptocurrencies as an investor. If you are not trading then holding your coins is the next option for you. Just like the prices couldn't stay up forever and started dipping, the same way the prices of the coins cannot stay down forever. It might take some time but the prices will definitely recover and start going back up again, just be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 23, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Good day. Hold or not it depends on the coin and why it was made.It happens in different ways and very difficult to predict.A lot of token at the beginning of the good to raise the price and then just destroy that token!For this there is already a CBE at your own risk
Pages:
Jump to: