Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 72. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
We can never say what exactly makes prices to go up but there are a couple of factors that can greatly affect a coin’s value. One of which would be its supply and demand where holding some coins come in and sonce values are way too low
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 18, 2018, 07:43:13 AM
The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit. Smiley
I think the encryption market will fall, especially in the case of continuous decline in gold. Sometimes they are interlinked.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
this time for invest on coins are if already have coins then keep hold because market will grow up again, if alredy got profits now then sell and invest on once coin prices is less   
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 02:14:45 AM
The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit. Smiley
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
The HODL strategy is the best strategy, especially during this market conditions. Whales want us to sell cryptos for the low price, but we mustn't sell it! I hold all my cryptos and buy some promising coins for the low price.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
If Russia accepts crypto then all Russian coins like sibcoin will rise in value. Would be interesting to see what happens to crypto market
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

The main purpose of holding is to get a better price change.
One key word is patient in the face of every problem.
All traders are sure to profit from their trade.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
It really depends on the supply and demand of the coin you are holding. If you are the only one doing a long hold, and the other token holders dump hard. The price will surely go down. But when most of the token holders hold their coins. There is a possibility that the price of the coin goes high.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 04:28:12 AM
as following finest with the spins as expending of work with the tasks of evaluation, trader to gains with numbers on spare with limit as might to define of strength as extending attains to stay within the timelines of trading, to gains of number with projected limit of nominal profit to collects with the manage of investment.
Activity: 32
May 16, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Hold is very hard and patient, very few people are really capable of this, but I think that today just as very few people are capable of trading, most likely small speculation in the market and nothing more
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Many people says that holding crypto coins stocks makes the market price grow up, and panic seller causes market price of cryptocurrency going down, but I don't think that's the real reason, all I can say about the movements of cryptocurrency coin market price are having a direct control from the cryptocurrency management.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Time!
Now all crypto in the beggining of its development, fisrlty there was a pump, and not it becomes more stable, and it will grow not fast but higher and higher year from year.
If you will keep it for a couple of years you will make big profit for sure.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Not always the case. Basically depends on the project.
Activity: 89
May 16, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Just the way that the prices cannot stay up forever, that is the same way that the price cannot stay down forever. Which is why people are always saying to hold because the prices will most definitely recover and go back up and you will recover whatever losses you have incurred and make profit from your coins too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
by holding is indeed able to increase the price of a coin. because holding can afford to decrease and increase the price in the long run.
so it would be nice to hold in any condition and sell it when in dire need. so it will be able to build a good strategy to produce a fairly high price.
Activity: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Unfortunately I bought lots of altcoins when they were ath in late december. I also believe they are going to rise again but not to the december levels this year. Still, I believe they can be much better in two years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
Someone come of course hodl expects that the price could come up. I also like that. And time to hodl is not limited. Of course until the price of coins in accordance with the targeted.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
I think at this time, we can only restrain ourselves and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
A market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape from the shackles of corrections and current bans.
Activity: 115
May 16, 2018, 02:44:00 AM
Yes, the current encryption market is very unstable and the price is very low. At this time we should hold the cryptocurrency in our hands and wait for the market to pick up. I don't think it's a good time to sell our cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
if you a holder, at least give time for that token project to running their work as per roadmap, if you think some altcoin can explode in no time like 1 or 2 month, i think that bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: