Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 73. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
Crypto prices could rise again if many people buy Cryptocurrency and circulate positive issues that flourish in the public.
This will drive Cryptocurrency price increases.
It's hard to do if everyone is holding, everyone will sell their coins and buy them.
There will be a rise and fall in the price of Cryptocurrency. Holding is not a guarantee Crypto price will be higher.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
May 16, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
Yes, I agree with your point of view. I think if the market does not have new innovations or new good news, then it will always maintain this status, so I hope to wait for good news from the market. I believe this will be the next bull market. Start.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
holding and prices are rising this is a unit to improve the market's return. so they both copy the linkage to give the market a very satisfying result. holding is indeed one way to increase the market as well as the price of coins that get slow progress. so by holding is able to accelerate the development.
Activity: 197
May 16, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
you cannot guarantee that if you hold prices will go up. hold is sometimes very risky. patience plays a big role in this situation. some times prices will drop if you hold and the price will nor recover.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 02:26:34 AM
Not all digital currencies can be successful. It depends on what coins do you have. Hold the coins which have a potential to grow because I experienced to hold but the price didn't go up.
Activity: 143
May 16, 2018, 02:25:26 AM
No one can tell about cryptocurrency's price. It can go up or go down at any time.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
What I have to do is to hold in the middle of aggressive media shocks making negative news has made a lot of panics and making digital asset holders sell it. So all you have to do now is watch the market movements from time to time so you'll be aware of the situation. I can feel that the green is now gradually moving making recovery with the current decline.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
hold tight to your tokens because the market has being bearish for some months now. it is a correction which is a usual thing. very soon we will lambo together.
You can see lambo at every moment in the picture. Some coins will not survive after so bearish period. And time to watch results is closer. That's why hold is not ideal. Only smart hold i.e. tokens with good fundamental
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
holding for now is the best strategy, selling at loss does not make any sense because the market is the undergoing correction. Every thing will be fine and we will see a surge in prices soon

We don't know when will the market price will go up again, no one can predict it. and because of that, it is better to hold our coins and just sell it when the price go up and high again.
Activity: 141
May 16, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
Yes, I think just like you. If there is no new thing to join in, I think this market is difficult to pick up. If there is good news, then I believe that is the beginning of the next bull market, I will hold my The token is looking forward to it.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 02:02:39 AM
I think that when the market price falls, we should hold the cryptocurrency in hand and wait for the market price to rise. For example, the current encryption market, I think it should be held or purchased.

This is what I'm doing but for altcoins, how long will I have to hodl?
Activity: 99
May 16, 2018, 02:01:24 AM
I think that when the market price falls, we should hold the cryptocurrency in hand and wait for the market price to rise. For example, the current encryption market, I think it should be held or purchased.
Activity: 23
May 16, 2018, 01:52:37 AM
Hold is very hard and patient, very few people are really capable of this, but I think that today just as very few people are capable of trading, most likely small speculation in the market and nothing more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
investors from town x might works with instant decision as reside within location to returns of option as displacing use of arrange on effort to submission,
as investors from town y as reside in town x must be as might to calls with best decision to begins with the submission within the side of town of the origin native of town in town y.

Activity: 24
May 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
holding for now is the best strategy, selling at loss does not make any sense because the market is the undergoing correction. Every thing will be fine and we will see a surge in prices soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 02:18:09 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Yes indeed many say hold is the best because the price will go up. But, I think it depends on what coin you hold. It's better to do your own research on the coins you have because each coin is different. If the coin you have has the potential to reach the highest point at the end of the year and you are sure. So, I agree if holding it until the end of the year is the best.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 15, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I believed in that information too. The more we buy coins the more the market going up specially when we hold it for a long term and the more we sell coins the more the market going down because if am i correct coins is just like product and if we sell it the demand will go down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 15, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Holding will not always make you earn more profit because not all the coins is just keep on increasing, the market is volatile and you are not sure when will the price will pump or dump.
I think that long-term investments justify themselves. Only it is necessary to understand that it is necessary to invest in good projects. In which very strong teams and great ideas.
Activity: 170
May 15, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
When the market falls and people see the market turn, there will be a lot of investment in the crypto currency and the market capitalization will grow, and with it the crypt cost will grow.
When this happens no one knows.
But we can see how people are starting to use crypto currency more often.
This is a good sign.
Activity: 127
May 15, 2018, 02:03:29 PM
true and I agree, if as good as holding it first because the market price will rise again. just need a little patience for us to get big benefits
Pages:
Jump to: