Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 74. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 15, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
You're right. When there are more people hold the price will increase because each other buys new buyers who want to buy coins. If all sold out, the coins will lose value
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding will not always make you earn more profit because not all the coins is just keep on increasing, the market is volatile and you are not sure when will the price will pump or dump.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year
Activity: 147
May 14, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
Yes, the recent market comparison has risen somewhat at the beginning of this year, but now the market is very unstable, and now the market is starting to fall again. I think we should hold our cryptocurrency at this time and observe it for some time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
Probably yes because by holding the coin when the price drops we will be safe from the loss and if the price has gone up the coin we hold we can sell for profit, and now the price of altcoin rise slightly.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
I also thought so, but if the project is not of a high level, then against the backdrop of the growth of the market, often it simply keeps its course.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 12, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
With enough patience, you will not lose money, but you can earn thanks to the growth of the coin. But for this it is important to thoroughly study a particular coin before buying it.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Do not sell your tokens when market prices decline - This is the right decision, but not all people understand this and some of them panic.
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
then what to do? selling in the form of loss is thus a poor choice. holding is one of the great steps to avoid the risk of loss due to fluctuations. In addition to the influence of the Exchange or market demand will also affect the ups and downs of the value.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Yes, I too hold this opinion. After all, with this approach it will be possible to achieve a solid income. Otherwise, you simply sell your money and miss opportunities.
Activity: 83
May 12, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
Holding is the very effective because you just need to wait for it to increase. You have nothing to lose in waiting. Just be patient. But if the market is consistently decreasing you should sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 189
May 12, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
I think holding is the key, if one sell all investments now it'll surely result to a big loss, I believe the market will soon surge and surpass that of last year December in the coming months.
Popularity is the factor that affect the crypto market the most.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
May 12, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
I think holding is the best way. Many investors are waiting patiently to increase the value of coins and even bitcoins. Patience is what we really need. Always remember that if the coins are cheap, they will not be sold. If you sell them, you may lose money. Always remember that when it comes to the altcoin we hold, this is a great future.
Activity: 223
May 12, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
Selling and holding are in the hand of the trader, it is in his decision what to do. In this current situation just think it wisely, would it be good for holding because in the next months prices will rise again or selling for the reason that you need it badly or afraid that it will go down and down. For me holding is a nice decision to make and much more if investing to gain more if it is rise again and it is very possible.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
I think yes just hold and we can wait until the price will go up again but for now i think its hard for me to sell for now because i can wait untill price in market are go up again
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
At the present moment we can see how the price of cryptocurrency in the market that still has so much potential to offer, we must know that professionals and major financial institutions have just begun to invest and more that they will invest in the future, because in the time so close to their easy earning as it did last year, but it's never lost forever, therefore we have to look closely, as the Market quickly increases its complexity and will require more preparation and technical expertise.
Activity: 69
May 12, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
From past experience, when you have a relatively small market volatility, the risk of buying in batches is relatively small, and holding a longer time can always be profitable.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 11:31:45 PM
so far I also apply such a trading strategy. ie Buy when low and sell when high. For me it does not matter if you have to wait for a long time. For the sake of getting big profits. And I think, it is the end of this year, the price of coins will reach its highest point this year. So wait, hopefully that prediction is true.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
May 11, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
It doesn't seem so anymore. Market is not at good standing nowadays. Prices are collapsing. It was better to have sold around 5th of January. Now it's too late and holding doesn't seem a good strategy.

why do you think prices in january will never return back , do you think 20k USD was all time high of life of bitcoin ? if yes then even current price is good to sell for you .
bcoz many people still positive and think that within 1 year prices will touch a new  all time high of 50-60k USD for bitcoin .
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
It seems difficult to ascertain if if we hold the bitcoin then the price will increase. Actually hold bitcoin like we gamble, but our chances are decisive. As if we see an opportunity that the price is rising then we will immediately sell it, whereas if it goes down we can either sell it at that time or keep it but there is a possibility the price will decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: