Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 76. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:13:48 AM
When every new correction come - we see such questions again  Smiley
There is only one right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green.

maybe it could happen because holding altcoin, in the long run, can wait until altcoin prices go up so from that many people prefer to hold their altcoin when altcoin price decreases because if you sell your altcoin when the price goes down you will get a loss

Activity: 27
May 09, 2018, 11:55:34 PM
 It's hard to guess the market situation. We can't decide the market situation.now the market is better the few months ago ,holding is right ! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
Yea! That's the secret, holding it and wait until the price will go up. With the market price right now we can see that there's a huge chance that the price will not stay only at this point but it will increase and increase every single time. So wait, hold it then you will received a lot!

Having a great patience in crypto world will probably earn a lot in a matured time because crypto currencies are unpredictable in value. At this moment bitcoin price are dumping but not really so bad. So, to be remain in patience and let go all the red situation will have a great chances of earning a lot of profit. Because great pumping in price will soon to be happen before this year ends in my own opinion.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 09, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think that now investors have a great influence on the market, which inhibit its development with its uncertainty. Someone bans someone restricts someone uses, and someone completely legalized. In short I think by the end of the year this shit will rake and the market will go up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
Yea! That's the secret, holding it and wait until the price will go up. With the market price right now we can see that there's a huge chance that the price will not stay only at this point but it will increase and increase every single time. So wait, hold it then you will received a lot!
Activity: 121
May 08, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
I think by the end of 2019 prices will be suitable for daily trade
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
No doubt this is the best strategy for an investment in crypto to buy it from a small price, wait and hold until such time that the price is more than the expected amount and sell, this is the key of the successful investors it is always be the partner of risk.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
basic principle in some economy knowledge, i guess. when the demands are high and the supply is low, that's when the prices of something in that condition could goes up. that will be also apply to cryptocurrencies market that have max coin cap, when many people hold the coin, and there'll be low coin supply, thus the coin prices goes up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
I'ts bound to go up again as cryptos are the currencies of the future. Anything can spark a surge from a big investor buying bitoin, to a new blockchain based technological advancement to governments legislating crypto....

I believe that prices will go up for sure, many are saying that by august it will start to go up again, so we just need to wait more time and see what will happen next..  Grin Grin
Activity: 75
May 08, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
Yes, the market is picking up. The price of Ethereum has risen by 100%. This is very rapid. I believe that the bull market will come soon. All we need to do is hold tokens waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:25:49 AM
Well, I think that prices will rise this summer, and there are forecasts of some people so it's better to hold up to this point
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 08, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
Holding is one of the strategies to earn the profits much more with the great patience. However, we know that the fluctuation of cryptocurrency is still going. We cannot guarantee the more months you hold, the more profits you will get. But, from the last experience, it is also promising to hold the coins until some cap of the price. We can sell the coins when it has reached our target price. I'm also sure that the altcoins will grow greatly.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

The reason why every trader like the volatility of the market is because of the profit that they can earn when they invest and sell a huge amount at the right time since most of the professional traders are earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 128
May 08, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

The one major factor why the value of one coin is going up is because of holding it for a long period. Once people decide to hold their possession in one coin the value of it will go up because of limited supply with high demand in the market.
Activity: 700
May 08, 2018, 04:19:24 AM
Drawdown was over a month ago, and we will surely go up. I think the same good trend will continue this year.
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
May 08, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
I think that your altkoin holding company makes sense, especially if the prices for them are lower than at ICO.
Yes ! some altcoins will depreciate ... but some can give you x10 or even x100. Therefore, it makes sense to hold ...
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 08, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
In fact, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is a drop in the sea.
I think that really big players and funds should come to the cryptocurrency market in the near future. if this happens, then the cryptocurrency market will fly to the moon. Cool
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 04:09:44 AM
We have seen now that the price are recovering since weeks ago and the changes are great. I have already taking profit twice and have set for next profit after the last dip.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
When hold a coin, it is important to be patient as hold longer you will see the result. Normally if the coins is potential, it will be very profitable in long run, but not in a short period. Thus is better to hold, but this also depend on your own judgement.
Activity: 170
May 08, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
the market price increases it is due to the strong investors who support behind the coin. so the coin price will not fall ..
hopefully coin much increase in the market.

super greetings
Pages:
Jump to: