Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 75. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
Right now is the time to hold your investment! The market is still in the correction stage and has not fully recovered yet. If you sell your investment now, you may be losing it or you may not be able to generate sufficient return, meaning no profit is earned. So it is better to hold it because we just enter the green area again and the price will surely jump in the coming months. This is a crypot world and anything can happen, the price may follow last year or maybe close to it. Do not worry, sure the price will be as normal as before.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:11:20 AM
Maybe when investors trust back into the market, capital flow will return to the market when the capitalization of the coin will increase sharply leading to the price of coin will rise again, some potential coin is improving. old platform, some coin is about to release its own platform. I believe the price of crypto will rise sharply by the end of this year.
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
I think that yes. It is necessary to hold the coins. Sooner or later the market will go promptly up. Of course it concerns Really good projects.
Activity: 11
May 11, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
I do believe that price affecting by supply and demand. If many holder wont selling their token and demand on that token increasing, price will following increase. If that good coin and have product, I am believe the demand always increasing because peoples always see which token have great price in the future
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 02:23:56 AM
Believe it and you will gain what you believe. Holding is one of the strategies to do for certain altcoins. Commonly, I will hold my altcoins when it is very promising enough for the long hodl. However, when it is so fluctuating, it is better for trading. However in this case, yeah that is true that holding for the long moment may lead you to gain more profits in the future.
Activity: 504
May 11, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
then what to do? selling in the form of loss is thus a poor choice. holding is one of the great steps to avoid the risk of loss due to fluctuations. In addition to the influence of the Exchange or market demand will also affect the ups and downs of the value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:04:44 AM
market will recover and im still believe taht will happen, but everything need time and process and slowly but sure like bitcoin or etherium will be back at their best rate in the end of this year, like last year did.
Activity: 292
May 11, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
from my experience, all the coins that I hold are all increasing, though it takes a very long time but the increase of the price is very high.
Activity: 135
May 11, 2018, 02:02:57 AM
Now that the price is rising and the price is not very high, we should keep our cryptocurrency and wait. Wait for the price to rise more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
May 11, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
It doesn't seem so anymore. Market is not at good standing nowadays. Prices are collapsing. It was better to have sold around 5th of January. Now it's too late and holding doesn't seem a good strategy.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 11, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
I do not think that all the coins that we hold will increase in price, in fact there is a price that continues not to increase instead.
Activity: 121
May 11, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
I think buying now and holding it for a long time is a good choice. I believe that current prices will not last long and they will rise.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
May 11, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

If everybody stays holding the price wont go up tbh, because market needs supply and demand that's how it works. Buying the token will increase it's price so if all people just choose to hold then the price will be on hold too.
Activity: 146
May 11, 2018, 01:46:04 AM
The price has now begun to pick up, and has continued to rise. I think we should continue to wait this time, hold our cryptocurrency, wait until the price is higher.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 11, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Affect can only one acceptance of crypto currencies by the state, is it possible now is likely not. Therefore, we will continue to see the sea for activities in which there will be observed storms and  our voyage will be similar to saving drowning people. And as they say this is the business of the drowning.
Activity: 71
May 11, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

Yes, It is the right way now. We can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.The market will rise soon. I believe it.
Activity: 45
May 11, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Now the market is confidently recovering and starting to grow steadily. Although some coins have given even a twofold and threefold increase, but others have a chance of a good rise in price.
Activity: 33
May 10, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
Iam also in lose now but still believe i can recover it later. From technical analysis i can say about 65% of possibility the price of crypto will going up, but offcource this is only prediction and can be wrong. Make speculation in crypto should be ready with all risk.
Activity: 99
May 10, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
The current market is still in an ascending stage. At this time, I think we should hold and we should not sell because the market has the possibility of rising.
Pages:
Jump to: