Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 77. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Yes, maybe not as crazy as it was in December 2017, but I believe the bull market will come. I bought Ethereum when Ethereum fell to $400, and I think this is a very correct choice. Currently, Ethereum has gone up. 100%, I believe it will rise more in the future.
Activity: 147
May 08, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
I want to say, you should know this crypto always have good times and bad times every year, so last year was a wonderful year with cryptocurrency, so this year many are not the same, but maybe lower than last year, but do not be too worried, the market will always recover in the future. But the problem is most people here only expect net income, not the prospect of general market growth. But prices cannot grow all the time.

Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 03:05:24 AM
not all altcoins you hold will increase in price, because there is altcoin whose price does not increase at all (although it increases, at most only 5% of the starting price). so before you hold, you must carefully select the altcoin what you want to hold
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
If you hold it, people will pay more, it's that simple. What made you come here? As everyone is sure to make a profit. Will you benefit when you sell less than you pay? Do not be complicated.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
May 07, 2018, 12:09:20 PM
Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 222
May 07, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
If you expect growth like last year in the near future, it probably will not happen. But look at the market began to grow. And the stronger you hold, the faster the market cap will return.
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
In fact it is very random to guess whether the coins we hold will increase in price or go down in price. But it's also a risk we have to face, but as long as we are ready and believe it will be fine.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
I think this is the great time for you to hold your asset, all altcoins are going green and recover so sit back and drink your coffee wait until end of the year so you can get legit profit from your investment. If you sell your assets now i think you will regret it in the end of the year. I think this december will like last december price let's make it happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 07, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
I'ts bound to go up again as cryptos are the currencies of the future. Anything can spark a surge from a big investor buying bitoin, to a new blockchain based technological advancement to governments legislating crypto....
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Last quarter of the year is near is continue holding is my advice to those people who are still don't know what's they gonna do in their coins. Look carefully in the growth chart and you will see the that these past weeks pumps are a sign of having a great last quarter of this year. We all know that bitcoin as well as other coins are really unpredictable and have a volatile price so no one can predict when is the right time to buy and sell them, but if you have good monitoring skills and analyze the growth of the coins you will see by yourself what's the best thing to do right now and that is to hold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 07, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
I am also not sure when cryptocurrency will go up in prices. And I think nobody will can answer you for sure. What play most in the crypto world is only prediction. Fud, bad news surrounding the crypto will bring down the market. I think people cannot say for sure what factors will boost the market. It maybe luck that play a small portion of role.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
In holding coins, you don't have to wait for a long time, in a way that it would take forever. You just need to have a certain goal, like setting a desired amount of profit you want. By doing this, it will prevent you from holding coins for a long period. It is a perfect way of selling and buying in the right time.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
If you hold good coins, then when the market recovers and the price stabilizes for these coins it will start to grow.  I advise you to hold the coins.
Activity: 251
May 07, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
If people will HOLD their coin the possibility is that people will ask at higher price so that they can buy the coin then it will continue. One more reason is that, if the project of the coin is revolutionary this will be on demand on the market and will make the people buy it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 07, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

First why market prices us going down and down again? Is because many people in market is not patient and they sell their coin quickly if they saw that the market is slightly up again. They didn't think that it can affect they decision to market and to the others.
Activity: 24
May 07, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

You don't have to wait forever in holding coins, you must have a goal, like setting up the desired amount of profit, something like that. In doing this, you will avoid holding coins for a longer time. It is a matter of perfect selling and buying in the right time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Yes hodling and the price will go up. Many are still investing in crypto so the price are going up but if their is only a few who are investing in crypto then the price will crashed. It is like supply and the demand if the supply is high the demand falls but if the supply is low the demand is high. Hodling crypto will give a good value and you will earn big but if you sell or trade it right away then the price that you will earn will be a small amount of crypto beause you did not wait for the good value of the crypto. Some others prefer to hodl for a long-term so they will earn big and you will not loose the money that you invest in crypto.
Activity: 151
May 07, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

The value of a crypto coin will always change as it is based on market demand, the market is bound to change and holding is a good choice for profit, since crypto value will definitely increase gradually. Holding can be a risk, but it is still possible to profit from low-priced sales.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
Now the market is recovering and continues to grow. True, there are a couple of coins that gave a decent growth x2, x3. And then they went down again for the same amount. Therefore again we wait for growth
Activity: 170
May 07, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
For me now maybe all the coin market price will be stable again and the price will also rise again, for now for me we hold it first all the coin we wait in the future if it goes up again.
Pages:
Jump to: