Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 78. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 70
May 06, 2018, 07:39:41 AM
It's worth holding and waiting. But sos ad to see that yesterday you had $420 in ETH and now it's 390. Maybe it's  more profitable for quick profit to participate in bounties and airdrops of some interesting projects.
Activity: 25
May 06, 2018, 06:02:11 AM
yeah unless big news comes i dont see the market mooning like it did once again. but who knows maybe big news WILL come.
Activity: 146
May 06, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Yes, I think like yours, the next bull market will definitely come, but if there is no new thing coming in and causing fluctuations, then the next bull market is not as strong as the last bull market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
May 06, 2018, 06:00:39 AM
If you have patience, then you will not lose money. It is also very important to study the coin before investing, if it is in demand, then just wait and prices will return to the previous level.
Exactly, in investing it takes patience to make big profits, and as we know that usually the price of cryptocurrency will increase rapidly by the end of the year, be patient and we'll get big profits someday.
Activity: 164
May 06, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
Now the price is growing steadily every day.  The market has recovered and it seems to me that until the end of the year there will be a green color.  I advise you to hold it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
If you have patience, then you will not lose money. It is also very important to study the coin before investing, if it is in demand, then just wait and prices will return to the previous level.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
Yes although there is a slight increase, but that does not mean the price will continue to holding in a long time, so if you want to hold the coin, you should not be too long, monitor the price progress, if there is a sign of decline immediately sell
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
Absolutely true, because it is with such methods that we will be able to achieve something good, because otherwise, if you constantly sell your money at the least profitable price, you will not achieve anything in this project because the profit is very small but the sales volumes are harmful demand.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
May 05, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
It is true that our holding coin makes us believe that the price will increase. But for now I think the price of ethereum and bitcoin still tend to be stable in the past few weeks. That means it's possible the price will continue like this as if there is no significant improvement.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 05, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
Yes, now the alt coins have started to move up and this is good time to invest some money. However, you need to have patience as I believe we will see corrections multiple times in coming future. This is because a  lot of people will be selling their holdings as they have brought when prices were on peak few months before.
Activity: 13
May 05, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
i thinks the price will rise again, although the  market fall seems to decline, it looks as if it will not be combined with the news of the social media's ban again, but it is really challenging.
Activity: 117
May 05, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
Look at the situation, when you have a price at the peak better to sell them and wait until the price lower and dropped to get the cheaper price. Its better than holding you mountain peak price.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:28:06 AM
Issues about bitcoin or a currency are often rolled out by speculators when prices are top of the chart. If bitcoin is allowed to continue continuously with the flow of prices and enthusiasts holding the coins. Then alt coins and other tokens will be bad impact, will not develop at all. Issues that are disseminated are not really false news, only the title and printed content makes the reader think otherwise. And the intent and purpose is not like that, such as news banning bitcoin in Korea.How to predict the correct and the easiest bitcoin price increase? From various bitcoin trips to the figure of more than 10,000 US dollars, it turns out there is a positive side that can be used as the basis of prediction. Rather this method is considered 60 percent much more effective than predicting from the charts. So many traders and shareholders are now more comfortable combining both.
Respond to information published in international news and social media. Any information that is roughly unclear about its intent and purpose will have a significant impact on the reduction of bitcoin prices. For example a company's contract with bitcoin expires, but no mention of an extended contract or not. For 2-3 days later, the press release issued a statement that the contract has been extended. From this news only, after a bearish 10 percent then it could be spontaneously bullish 20 percent.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 04, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
i think the price of coin will grow or not is depend of what type of coins do you hold, if the coin that you holding right now is not have any great idea and team, i think no reason to hold that coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 04, 2018, 10:38:09 PM
I believe prices will rise from the price in 2017. because I see very fast price movements lately. so in conclusion, the price of 2018 will be higher than the price of 2017
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
actually there is no certainty when hodl then the price will grow up. but I myself always believe that. And all this time, the value of my patience with hodl some certain coins, always sweet value. Although it takes time, not necessarily after hodl straight up. In fact I've also been waiting for 2 years, and just achieved the price I want.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
Holding it by months and the price will go up. It all goes to the market. And i guess we never know when it will get high or low. Its so volatile. It always go up and down. We never know.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 04, 2018, 11:25:14 AM
It is all actually about the patience, about belief, and about strategy. We always say that my coins will grow up after several months. When the price of the coin at that time is so low, why should we sell them?
It is better to keep them, isn't it? Therefore, keeping our coins is better than selling them out while the price is dropped because it will only make the price worse and worse.
Pages:
Jump to: