Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 79. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 04, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
Buy and hold purchased coins is the easiest and most effective strategy which has successfully proved throughout long time. I myself adhere to this strategy and recommend it to my friends.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
I want to say if it is now Hard to guess the market situation. We can not decide the market situation. Now the market is better a few months ago. And, the price of crypto is on the rise, but the price is still low compared to the peak they've ever achieved. So the best thing to do if we want to profit is to hold and wait until the market recovers.

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 08:44:34 AM
Depend potential of altcoin you hold. Some altcoin can't go up that price you buy or take so long to back in all time high. Exemple like STRAT, it can't go back 400k sat yet, maybe couple years it will come. No one know. But just think positive Grin
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
Yeah you are right, I also believe that holding is the best way until december because like what happened to bitcoin last year, from $9500 it rises to $20000 which is so high and very good for those who hold bitcoins
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
Everyone here in the forum wants bounties because they are part of the bounty they earn.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
The next big thing that can change the market could be good news for regulations in USA and China, they are mostly preventing new bull run for a long time and hopefully we hear good news soon
Activity: 27
May 04, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
the important that you must choose the true church
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
If you just keep your coins, then the price of this in itself does not increase. There should be some impetus in the market to make a big demand and someone started buying coins at a price higher than they offer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
that's one of the most beautiful things to do or do not lose patience if you have to keep your price hold for a long time until the price of your hold goes up so it's altogether dump the altcoin but you just hold it
Activity: 91
May 04, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
Judging from past experience, this is true, but now the market is more complex than before. Suggestions can be bought in batches, which can avoid risks.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
If I hadnt seen anything like this in the past, I would have been discouraged and panic sell my coins. But this has happened before (September 2017) when there was also a big dip but when December came, prices were rising so fast. So I still think this is just the same thing, later on the prices will be back.
Activity: 26
May 02, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
Some really good motivation is needed for bull run like last year, like huge company (unicorn) pushing own coin or huge investment company
Activity: 139
April 30, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
Yes I agree with you because its need patience to hold your coin while the price was low. We need to set high target or at least the price is the same with their ICO price so we can get our reward effectively and worth it. If you sell it when time is not right, you will lost it
Activity: 43
April 30, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
Yes, I am holding and believe that it will go up, we should be optimistic and do not panic now just hold on and wait. At present, crypto prices are falling, this is a good opportunity for us to continue investing in crypto.
Activity: 45
April 29, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Yes that is right hold your coins then sell when you happy or satisfy in your profit. Ofcourse crypto market will go up again always remember what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
It is best to hold altcoins especially if it is a top crypto or a good project token because it is worth to hold but not all, just like what happen to centra! it is a very good project with a potential but then it suddenly goes wrong with the team and the token losses its value.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 27, 2018, 05:09:11 AM
Personally, I did not sell anything in the falling market, even bought a little, because the prices in any case to return to their original levels, and perhaps even higher. Such already repeatedly was. Here need good nerves
The trend will go up once more, so better to by while you are seeing some dip, the price eventually grows back and the corrections will bring
opportunities to those who knows how to work with crypto, buy when its falling hold and continue to monitor the trend never go into panic
just believe that things will be okay and it will bring huge profits after some wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
Prices will definitely increase one day, but we do not know when. There are many factors that affect cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 167
April 27, 2018, 04:31:48 AM
Prices are heavily dependent on demand,
If demand is much and supply is less then the price will rise,
However, if demand is low and supply a lot then it can be said the price will fall,
So in conclusion the market price depends on supply and demand
Pages:
Jump to: