Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 80. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
In the world of Cryptocurrency, the price of a coin can not be predicted specifically. All will be like speculation that will happen in the future.
No one can know for sure, because any possibility could happen.
When prices are down people will hold their coins and use them until prices rise.
Well, that's the way it is.
Activity: 180
April 27, 2018, 04:28:38 AM
I think one of the factors of the rise or fall in prices is the information provided by the media
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:27:05 AM
Keeping coins for a long period of time is certainly good, but you need to choose suitable coins that will evolve and grow in price, only then will profit
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
Personally, I did not sell anything in the falling market, even bought a little, because the prices in any case to return to their original levels, and perhaps even higher. Such already repeatedly was. Here need good nerves
Activity: 756
April 27, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
Changing the day is changing constantly,
Yes, hold coins now, today's price is going up a bit, it will again be restored to its high value, maybe soon.

Sure! The situation on the market has been changing constantly. You can see red and green alts and Bitcoins within several hours. However, I do believe in the future of crypto: finally, it will go up.
Activity: 392
April 27, 2018, 03:14:19 AM
yeah without a doubt the price will go up no matter what so hold those coins so you can get a lot of profits eventually when the price go high and higher
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Prices eventually will go up, there is no doubt. Can't estimate duration of this blood bath , but all holders will suceed. We will see a huge rise by the end of the year
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
After a strong fall in the market in early 2018, prices for crypto currency began to grow around March. Now is a very good time to buy crypto currency. I think that the courses of all crypto currency in 2018 will grow at least 2-3 times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
The current encryption market is continuing to rise and is still rising. I believe this is not the highest price and the price will continue to increase. You should hold this time.
One thing is very much obvious and that is the demand rate as well as the market value of different crypto coins will keep on rising higher with the passage of time because of the reason that more people will get to know about these crypto currencies. this is something which is a hope for all those who are planning of holding their coins for longer time that they will then be able to make higher profit.
Activity: 1260
April 25, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

what makes you don't believe that bitcoin will go up again ? it is very possible just like past years.
i am still holding my coins because i know that this year there will be a spike again like last year.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
Yes presently cryptocurrency market is going green everyday, I would recommend to hold your coins for this month atleast to get more profits.
Activity: 135
April 25, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
Now all cryptocurrency prices have risen, and I should be grateful that I did not sell when the market fell. This time the market fell and did not fall to the lowest point in history. I believe the value of the city's encryption market is very high.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
No one can say clearly that most people buy and sell as the market fluctuates. The faster the price rises in the calm time. This is the reason why the price of the market is rising now.
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
anyone knows when the price will actually go up like a person's prediction, or maybe who knows what coin is good to hold
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
Changing the day is changing constantly,
Yes, hold coins now, today's price is going up a bit, it will again be restored to its high value, maybe soon.

I'm sure the price will go up again, and all we need is to keep our patience at this moment, and it is the best way to buy more cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and ethereum in the bottom price.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 23, 2018, 02:20:12 AM
Of course, the prices for all the cryptocurrency will go up. After a while, you will see that all these falls were not significant compared to how prices grew during the period of a year or two years.
You're right. A lot of people seem to get scared and panic a lot when they see prices go down and if they would just remember that the prices won't stay down forever and that the drop in prices actually means that the next bull market will actually be greater than the last then they wouldn't worry so much. The bear market will linger for a while but prices will always recover and will do so better than before.
Activity: 128
April 23, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
I think this is very likely. When the bull market comes, all major currencies will have huge room for growth. I believe this will also be the case. Of course, this is just personal thought. If this small increase is not due to the arrival of the bull market, then I think many people will suffer a lot.
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
It is necessary to ask whether prices will increase and how long this will continue and to what level they will grow before they start falling again. As it seems to me until the next fall, prices will not have time to grow up to the indicators of December 2017.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
It is a true connection that if we hold our bitcoin then bitcoin value will go up and this will survive for a future and if the price is flexible. It is true that if we hold our bitcoin during Hard and painful time this is very good and i think if the demand is high in the present time and the investors are moving again . if we hold bitcoin then the bitcoin price will rise and bitcoin is more famous and durable than face bitcoin will be a very good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 22, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

MONEY will make the price go up again
you have to hold the right coin to get your money back. unless, all your money will go away, 90% of altcoins will be nothing more than a shit coins
and I think the point is to chose a good coin for you. I'm working on that  Grin Grin
and it's not easy
Pages:
Jump to: