Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding your temper - page 2. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
Holding your temper, it's really difficult to hold but you can still hold your temper, try to look away on anything that cause it and live the place where that happened so that your brain can settle.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Temper can be managed by take in a deep breath for some seconds, taking in a cold drink. Sometimes, temper can be controlled by ignoring the situation or keeping quiet for sometime.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
I breath deeply when I'm in anger also I count 10 to 1 if it doesn't work then I listen music and that will always work for me.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
Try to do something that calms you down. God for a walk, a coffee, for me it helps! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
my advice is that you should try to leave the place that makes you ignite, it is difficult but in this way you can be a little calmer until you do not cause a more terrible disaster
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
I try for all sorts of things that are very annoying to not pay much attention!

It is a problem most people have and I do that too so it takes time to practice the mind
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
Doing meditation will help to hold temper
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
Have you tried meditation? Or you should have an outlet for releasing any tension, anger or anxiety. You can try sports, or simply go to the gym. If you prefer to do things on your own, try playing immersive games. VR games are like an extension of reality. You’re free to do what you want without causing harm to others.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 09:04:26 AM
I try for all sorts of things that are very annoying to not pay much attention!
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 06:41:37 AM
Avoiding anger to occur is really quite difficult to do. But for me, I am able to hold my temper as I always think of what will happen after certain actions caused by madness. I always consider every situation I am in, calming myself and then speak in a pleasant way still.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
September 03, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
Holding your temper takes practice. Good thing I learned it at a very young age or I would be in prison or dead today cause I alive in an area fool of assholes.
September 03, 2018, 01:32:11 AM
do not focus too much on thinking about your emotions that will actually make you emotional, a little joking with your family is a good thing and always fulfill your activities with prayer
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 02, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
Sometimes it's very difficult to hold you anger, especially if some degenerate keeps provoking you over and over and over and over again. Sometimes you just have to explode and verbally attack them back. Words are more effective than fists. Words can cut a lot deeper and hurt much worse. I try to be nice and hold my peace, but if some loser keeps provoking me, I always find the most cutting and hurtful things to say to them. However, I can usually keep my cool by not crediting that person with too much value. If a dog barks at me, I don't bark back at it. It's a dog !! So if a degenerate verbally attacks me, sometimes I look at them and think, you're not playing with a full deck of cards and you are not worth my time.
September 02, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
emotion belongs to all humans depending on how we process it, I tend to divert to other physical activities or sports
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
On holding your temper just relax breathe and let god do the rest
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:14:44 PM
I also have difficulty controlling emotions, the way I control anger with a situation or someone is by leaving it. It is very difficult to do but will have a good impact on your health
Activity: 36
September 02, 2018, 05:56:50 PM
I run two startups, so life has taught me that it should not always be as I want, so I`ve become very patient and before showing my temper I always think if this will really matter after, and always come to point that it will not...
August 26, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
earlier than announcing something assume twice or simply walk away.
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
I am also the same as you cannot resist the anger of making some losses, but I continue to struggle to face the anger with silence and take a deep breath, if I cannot, I will go from a place that makes me angry
Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
Hi! I am a newbie here. I quite struggle about holding my temper and i easily flare up whenever i lost my temper on someone or a certain situation. How do you guys manage yours and stay normal in the midst of pressure? I know it is not ok to just be carried away by our emotions easily specially when the result could be disastrous but what to do?

I relate to you. Im also a short temper but what im doing is I always think to calm down and dont be carried away by the situation because they maybe something uneccesarry will happen if we will carried away by the situation
Pages:
Jump to: