Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 103. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 01:59:06 AM
At first, bitcoin is actually just a word we can read on the articles of different social media sites. I first heard about it since my friends does starts its hyper looking for online jobs that is fast and easy, and through my curiosity, I found bitcoin! and start working on it, since it needs long patience. Still, from the very begining bitcoin does making itself even popular nowadays.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 01:51:15 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin in 2013 and totally ignored it until it hits 2000 this year and didn't do shit until it hits 4500 Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
First during end of 2012 I came to know about bitcoin through my friend after one year he left the job and back to India. That time I didn't believe bitcoin without any research and knowledge of bitcoin I straight away told that it is a scam I am not interested. By may this year only I saw my friend he is happily running his family I thought doing nothing I asked him what job are you doing he told since 3 years I am associated with bitcoin only I became very curious and asked him the details and now I am start earning not big but something part time doing with bitcoin and gaining after few months I believe that I will have good money in my hand with the help of bitcoin I really want to thank my friend and bitcoin to gave such opportunity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

of course. I'm a big fan of Bitcoin. I heard bitcoin about one year through a Facebook post. That's time i don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin. But now i have quite knowledge about bitcoin as well as spending much more time on bitcoin & also reading news,trading.
Activity: 556
November 03, 2017, 01:25:44 AM
My friend told me lot about bitcoin, he suffered good effect by bitcoin he earn lots of money that's help her so much in her financial needs. He introduced bitcoin to me a very well said. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 03, 2017, 12:38:20 AM
I started to know bitcoin in my husband because he can earned a lot and bitcoin helps us financially. then ive found bitcoin is interesting to earn money while your at home and taking care of your children.
Bitcoin gives freedom to us because we can earn in many ways, and the fact that the value will grow in the long run that gives us a lot of benefits
that we should not take for granted. Bitcoin is the future so if you earn and you invested some of your earning, you might be financially free in the future.
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 09:55:52 PM
I started to know bitcoin in my husband because he can earned a lot and bitcoin helps us financially. then ive found bitcoin is interesting to earn money while your at home and taking care of your children.
Activity: 34
November 02, 2017, 09:29:17 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

i heard about bitcoin from my friend. He suggested me to invest bitcoins. And I've been talking about it to all my friends for the last year and finally reaped the benefits of the $10 Coinbase referral 2 days ago. I'm surprised how long it takes ppl to realize what they're looking at... financial freedom is right around the corner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
Heard about bitcoin from a friend. Wanted to do an online business and he told me why not use bitcoin and I was like what's bitcoin?  He then took time to explain to me and after attending a seminar on bitcoin, i joined the moving train.
I first heard about bitcoin is to my officemate she told me that her husband earn a lot from it, so that i get interested of it because that time i want to have an extra income for my additional income for my family.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 03:23:34 PM
Heard about bitcoin from a friend. Wanted to do an online business and he told me why not use bitcoin and I was like what's bitcoin?  He then took time to explain to me and after attending a seminar on bitcoin, i joined the moving train.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
November 02, 2017, 03:18:51 PM
I actually first saw something about Bitcoin from an website when I was still looking for a quick way to getting rich which is even yet to happen. I did saw it there as one of the currency that is being accepted but I didnt bother to ask further as the one I was inclined to buy was Perfect Money
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 03:14:17 PM
the first time I heard bitcoin was very surprised and do not believe that until now let alone talking his price is everyone will not be easy to believe and this is the reality.

besides that early I heard do not believe that in bitcoin we can have a remarkable income, I am very sorry because why not from the first has the intention to learn, but all the memories now I have been active in bitcoin and in the bitcointalk forum and its results are very very satisfying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 03:14:06 PM
My friend introduced me to bitcoin and crypto world last year. But by that time d price for bitcoin wasn't so high
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 03:02:18 PM
In fact there are many people who hear bitcoin from their friends. If all bitcoin users to invite all or one of their friends to join using bitcoin. Bitcoin adoption would be brought forward.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 02, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
The first time I know Bitcoin is when I read the newspaper. They talk about kind of money, it is virtual, and it was released to become a payment facility. And I also heard that a man had used 10000 BTC to buy a pizza.  Cheesy
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2017, 02:45:29 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

For me, I first heard bitcoin when I was on my Senior High School. I met my new classmates because that time I was needing some money in order to support our financial problems so I ask them to lend some. And they give me some then taught me this bitcoin thing and how to manage to earn it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 02:40:01 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I know bitcoin thanks to a video on youtube. When I saw them holding a lot of money, they said that this is their results when investing in Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 02, 2017, 01:37:02 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

The first time i hear about bitcoin is i don't have any idea because my friend is recruiting me to invest in one coin and i never listen to him until he shows up that bitcoin can turn into money and i show my interest to use bitcoin since the first day i start with bitcoin is we use to the start that is lunar stellar now we earned almost 4 bitcoin that year way back 2014 the best feeling ever that if i hold that till now im a multi billionaire here in my country.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
November 02, 2017, 01:33:51 PM
They held a seminar in our University, just like a typical student would do in seminar, I didn't pay attention, after few years a friend of mine ask me to try it out, explained how it works and how we can earn, first I was kinda skeptical but when he showed me his earnings, told myself why not try it out and so i gave it a shot and the rest is history.
Activity: 11
November 02, 2017, 01:18:04 PM
I first heard about bitcoin 3 years ago from a youtube video!At first i thought it was a bubble so i didn't want to deal with it!
But the last 6 months that i have plenty of time i started collecting information about bitcoin and so i am here here to collect knowledge and to share my experience!
Jump to: