Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 102. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 03, 2017, 06:52:24 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

first time i know bitcoin when 2014, when i want bought some game voucher in gameshop site, i found bitcoin payment menthod. I Dont know what is this bitcoin so i try to search some info about bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 06:51:46 AM
Very frist time .. i heard about bitcoins and cryptocurrency from a friend . When he told me about that , i have started my own research on internet . I am surprised how cryptocurrency is taking over the whole world .
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 06:48:10 AM
first heard bitcoin very distrust i just ignore what my friend told me because i am still busy with business and it turned out to be a very relaxed time, after i learned i am very confused why not from first i joined but never too Over time i can set the time for bitcoin and enjoy good results.
Activity: 29
November 03, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
I first heard bitcoin from my teacher,he told me and explained what is bitcoin,how it works and what is the advantage of bitcoin.
I was curious about bitcoin and not satisfied just by listening to it,I needed proof to believe it and I started studying it on the internet and studying in people who understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 33
November 03, 2017, 06:16:32 AM
I first heard about bitcoin this year. My new classmate told us about his living and we found out that he was using bitcoin in order for him to live.
Of course since we are a bit curious about it. Well, we are indeed curious about it. So after he told us about bitcoin, I tried it and studied it. Well here I am now. Still a newbie lmao.
Activity: 7
November 03, 2017, 06:08:13 AM
I heard from it when i was in Venezuela and i loved it very much that is why i enjoyed my vacation but i heared people talking about bitcoin they came in Lamborghini's and they ruled the streets over there so i asked them how they told me bitcoin.
Activity: 336
November 03, 2017, 05:55:01 AM
Listen to a friend said, but no long-term concern and investment Cry
Activity: 518
November 03, 2017, 05:51:57 AM
If I remember I only see Bitcoin through Facebook and I didn't do something or I don't have interest before .then my friend introduce Bitcoin to me and tell everything like that you can earn like this etc. then I figure it out when he buying things and in his on lines games and I was like amazed and now here I am.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 05:39:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

the first time I heard bitcoin I just stunned because I did not know what bitcoin and when I introduced bitcoin I was confused and asked a lot later then slowly I finally understand and start joining bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
BTCBTC I was desperate and was thinking about how poor I am. Then I tried to do some online business. First I did Forex. Then after some months I've heard about crypto-currencies and thats the first time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 04:42:03 AM
Way back in Jan this year, when a good friend of mine picked up on it and started investing, I shrugged it off as just another hype. Fast Forward 10 months, he has more than doubled his investment. I'm here looking at BTC hitting the moon.
Activity: 154
November 03, 2017, 04:40:08 AM
I know a bitcoin from a friend who has long known what bitcoin is, so I want to learn a lot from my friends and want to succeed with bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 04:35:53 AM
i heard bitcoin first time by my friend. my friend is very easy to buy anything, I curiously ask about it, and finally my friend tell about bitcoin
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 03, 2017, 03:13:40 AM
The first time i heard it is when iam trying to search how to earn online. One thing that can be easily done is doing some faucets which is bitcoin ia the main payment. If only i save those satoshi it would have a great value now.
Activity: 27
November 03, 2017, 02:59:55 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my bestfriend and she told me that I could earn money even I 'm still a student like a working student. Because she's my Bestfriend and I believe her, I believed that bitcoin is real even it was my first time to hear about this. When I saw the home page of this there are so many questions that comes to mind like what I'm gonna do, what are this things, how do I start and how could I earn money to this. I explore and this is my first post. Bitcoin was still a question mark to me and how this is made, who created this, is there really a money in here, something like that and I hope I could learn a lot about bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 70
November 03, 2017, 02:52:16 AM
I heard about it from my groupmates in the university in 2009, but didn't pay much attention to it!
Activity: 308
November 03, 2017, 02:49:04 AM
first time i heard about bitcoin is from my friend. he told me his story why he ended up became bitcoin nerd. and from his experience that become my trigger to get excited with this digital currency. and right now i am here in this forum. try to learn new thing everyday  Smiley
Activity: 159
November 03, 2017, 02:45:28 AM
Last year, our batch in high school have a summer gathering. One of my friend mentioned about bitcoin, first I'm interested so I created account. Afterwards, I lost my interest because back then I'm not totally convinced and I don't have time to learn how to manage it.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
November 03, 2017, 02:24:17 AM
U heard it from my cousins and friends because they have been here for almost 7 months and counting then I started here and liking it.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 02:20:04 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin from my friends who are investing and writes here in bitcoin. At first, bitcoin is not legit and it is just a scam so I did not join here in bitcoin. I'm not a bitcoin fan in the first place but when I heard many stories and facts about it, I became a member in here and slowly, I'm becoming a fan.

I personally don't spend a lot of time here on bitcoin because I have some more things to do like studying for school.
Jump to: