Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 12:54:29 PM
Yes i love bitcoin,
and heard bitcoin from an article where a man wrote about an apps where any one can earn bitcoin, and bitcoin can exchange with money.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 02, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
My first time knowing about bitcoin was on YouTube, browsing around the some videos
on till I came across a video showing me how to mine bitcoins in the cloud, and that caught my
interest and the rest is history. Grin
me i was surfing in the internet then i have read some article about bitcoin that suddenly caught my attention ive post on my facebook account then my friend told me that he know about this article he taught me about this forum so for me that was the first hear about bitcoin then until now i am continuing it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 12:38:24 PM
well I don't remember exactly the moment but it was around 2013 or 2014.
My best friend pushed me to search more about bitcoin (he was obsessed with it) and I discovered a lot of things about bitcoin.
since then I'm here searching and reading bitcoin news.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 12:31:32 PM
i first heard about bitcoins from my brother Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:28:33 PM
When I went home and met my school friends last year they were talking about Bitcoin at that time I didn't get nothing about the Bitcoin then after few months I have learnt basics about Cryptocurrency by googling everything about the bitcoin.It helped a lot in earning huge profits today.
Activity: 365
November 02, 2017, 12:26:21 PM
I was introduced to bitcoin by my immediate younger brother about six month ago. He joined bitcoin forum since about 2 years ago and he is investing in bitcoin. The first time he told me about it I thought it was nonsense but he further engaged me in talk about the bitcoin. Now I am a good fan of bitcoin and am already investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 47
November 02, 2017, 12:18:48 PM
I know bitcoin thanks to a colleague of mine. Initially I thought my colleague was investing in a foolish online digging project. But when my friend showed me the money he made a lot. And from that I also invested in bitcoin Grin
Activity: 322
November 02, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
The first time I heard Bitcoin I was interested because the technology and the very good concept menurt me.
I am looking for some articles and books about Bitcoin.
Learn and keep learning I can now finally make money with Bitcoin.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
November 02, 2017, 12:01:12 PM
First time i heared  in 2012 year. That time  i thought that it is bushit. Something like fake.
It was one of my main mistake.
Activity: 26
November 02, 2017, 11:58:01 AM
The first time i hear about bitcoin is what is bitcoin??? Then i asked my friend he explained it to what is bitcoin. He teach me about bitcoin and now i've learned.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
November 02, 2017, 11:53:58 AM
I heard about BTC from my spouse's friend. He taught me what is bitcoin and how to move about it in this forum. Now started posting with this account. Hope to start earning from this account joing in a signature campaign. Thanks to bitcoins founder and my friend who taught us both. 
Activity: 33
November 02, 2017, 11:26:46 AM
It was 1 years ago in my lecturer class. My lecturer introduced the internet payment system that are available and she brought up what is bitcoin. At that time, bitcoin was just around $300 if not mistaken (correct me if i'm wrong) and that time i wasn't paying attention and have no interest about it. Guess what now, boom $7k and im regretting now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 02, 2017, 10:56:46 AM
My first time knowing about bitcoin was on YouTube, browsing around the some videos
on till I came across a video showing me how to mine bitcoins in the cloud, and that caught my
interest and the rest is history. Grin
Activity: 56
November 02, 2017, 10:34:49 AM
first heard about bitcoin from my friend said that starting to accept new currency called bitcoin. so that anything can be bought.mob. laptop, clothes etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
November 02, 2017, 09:51:46 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin is on my brother he says to me that if I am looking for a part time job? And I said yes, so that very day he teaches me how to work with this and here in the bitcoin talk he explained to me everything I need to know and im convince by him that I can earn money inside of my home and easy to work, most of all I can earn big salary with this. And that way I started to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 02, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
I was really wondering why my child was eating at a restaurant with his classmates and who is spending because they are all college students...where did the money came from?  I asked.  It is the first time I heard about the bitcoin because their classmate was able to withdraw money and pay his tuition fee and spend the excess for a feast in a restaurant with his classmates.  Cool  
Activity: 47
November 02, 2017, 09:46:40 AM
I knew from the internet and heard it from my teacher,at first I did not know about this bitcoin.
One day I went to school and I was sitting alone, my teacher asked "Do you know about bitcoin?" I replied "I do not know sir" and by that time my teacher explained a bit about bitcoin and then I know what bitcoin is and I try to learn it on the internet.
At that time I was very curious about bitcoin and apparently bitcoin is very useful for my future.
Activity: 43
November 02, 2017, 09:31:51 AM
First time i heard about bitcoin from my working partner,he told me about bitcoin and wants give payments in bitcoins.i am afraid about bitcoin transactions,but finally i am very happy, because bitcoin is very fast and secure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 02, 2017, 09:21:33 AM
I heard it to my friends they always talked about bitcoin then i ask them how to used bitcoin then they explained and the best part is they told me the price of bitcoin. After that my curiosity push me to research it in internet. Then one of my friend told me to joined in this forum so while learning about bitcoin i can also get income here. I enjoy reading post in any threads here because I gain more knowledge about bitcoin. Hoping to get my first bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 504
November 02, 2017, 09:18:43 AM
I heard bitcoin through my cousin. At first i am not a fan of bitcoin but when my cousin explain all the things i need to know about bitcoin. I started to study bitcoin. From then on i became a fan.
Jump to: