Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 06:57:49 PM
Bitcoin can be called king in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin prices that came in 2008 were not so much. And now Bitcoin is $ 7,200. So, it's not wrong to call a king.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 06:55:58 PM
I saw this bitcoin name into different money making forum way back 2104,at first  i thought it was a scam  amd didnt have any interest into it cause its my first time to hear that name until one time it change the way i know about bitcoin. It made me left all the work that i know how to earn money and enter into bitcoin which is the right way to change my life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
My cousin was the one who introduced me to bitcoin. Thoguh he wasn't in the crypto world that long yet but he learned a lot already. When he forst mentioned bitcoin to me, i was actually a bit confused yet interested and at the same time, have a little doubt. He didn't convince me to invest in it or what but he gave me an overview of what bitcoin is and how it works.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 06:22:45 PM
I don't know about the exact time that i heard about bitcoin , maybe i know about btc in 2015 reading a article on an social media. but unfortunately i started join with bitcoin many late, in 2017. Now become i am a bitcoin fan. and i am earning BTC or ALTcoin. i am very happy now.
Activity: 445
November 03, 2017, 06:09:40 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
It is a bit common. I also first heard about it from a friend. Wayback 2015, my friend mentioned me on a page in Facebook about cryptocurrency. I thought it was a fruad that time because he is saying that e is earning huge profit from cryptocurrency and he also named Bitcoin. Because of curiousity i tried it and good grief since it didn't disappoint me and even exceeded my expectations from it.
Activity: 145
November 03, 2017, 06:03:37 PM
I first heard about bitcoin when a friend of mine just got his first week payment working for a signature compaign. He was kind and he explained me the whole thing. From that day i started learning about bitcoin and i created this account. Every day there is new informations and tips to learn and i'm starting to understand how it works.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 05:53:13 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first came across bitcoin last 2010 when I was browsing the internet when it popped up on the screen. I kinda ignored it coz a lot of ads we're already popping up during those times and I was just not interested. No regrets though coz I believe that there is a perfect timing for everything. ☺
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 05:44:33 PM
Oh I heard about it on News, those days I couldn't even understand what it is and how it works! Just heard there is a new coin out there called Bitcoin and people are buying and selling it! I didn't know how I can buy it! Those days it wasn't easy to find a website like coindesk to easy buy BTC! If I found a way and didn't give up, I would been a billionaire.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 03, 2017, 02:49:41 PM
Something the curiosity about Bitcoin a year ago by looking at the high Bitcoin prices.
Well I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend actually he change his life in a short time so I ask him that how did he buy a lot of things so he told me that he has a bitcoin so I ask him to teach me about bitcoin and since I join bitcoin believe me now I have everything and it make me to start my own business so it’s all just happen because of bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 03, 2017, 07:41:27 AM
my friends were talking about bitcoin and then i heard it then i got curious so i asked them and searched the web.
after that i saw bitcoin ads on youtube,google etc. then after that, because of my curiosity i asked my friends
where i can earn bitcoin then they recommended me this site then explained to me how to do and how it works.
thats the story when was the first time i heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 252
November 03, 2017, 07:41:07 AM
the first time bitcoin came up to my mind was in 2010 when i read about it in a pc-magazines-article.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 03, 2017, 07:27:45 AM
first time i heard about bitcoin is when I was first year in college  7 years ago  the one who encourage me to involved in bitcoin is my IT instructor my adviser in my thesis. i got interested to bitcoin when i saw the proof of what bitcoin can change his life and daily needs until now he is enjoying the benefits of his bitcoin earnings
Activity: 181
November 03, 2017, 07:22:57 AM
Ive been a bitcoin fan for over a year now, i first learnt about it through a friend of mine, and at that time, it was around 300$. Am still dealing with all bitcoin related ventures. So im a true fan
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i am not completely sure about the exact first time that i heard about bitcoin , maybe it was in the news or some forum .

but the first time that i officially knew about bitcoin was in the year 2013 when everybody were mining bitcoin with their expensive GPUs and earning like crazy especially because of the great price rise of 2013 Cheesy
but unfortunately i started with bitcoin late, in 2014, and i am using it everyday since then.

I actually have seen reviews, articles and posts about it online about four years ago. However, back then, I though it was a scam, so I didn't pursue it. Recently, a workmate helped me understand how it works and the potential it has.  After that, I got convinced that it would do me good to try the bitcoin market, and hopefully, I made the right choice.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 07:18:04 AM
A friend of mine did not stop talking about ETH for 2 years (he bought around 5$). I did not listen. I did in May.
Activity: 201
November 03, 2017, 07:17:42 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I can call myself user of bitcoin because and a worker in bitcoin because I earn money because of it and I am learning a lot from it. I actually spend my leisure time in bitcoins, and every time I need to catch the deadline. I have first discovered bitcoins when my classmates use them in gambling, but i have not started using it because I thought bitcoin is only used for gambling. A year after this classmate of mine introduced it to me that it can be a source of income.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 03, 2017, 07:12:50 AM
Last year, our batch in high school have a summer gathering. One of my friend mentioned about bitcoin, first I'm interested so I created account. Afterwards, I lost my interest because back then I'm not totally convinced and I don't have time to learn how to manage it.
When i first heard bitcoin , at first i dont believe to it but when my friend explained a lot about it and how she earn through it, since that day i've try to use bitcoin and to more understand of it, i do some research and read some article about bitcoin. And now it changes my way of living.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 07:09:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I think I got close to getting to know about bitcoins because of my cravings to earn more; have a passive income. I got introduced late last year and really did not get to invest much. At this point I would say I am more than 50% knowledgeable about it. I did love to get to know more; delving into extra details if possible. I will say, it has been quite demanding, time consuming really. When you know what you are doing in here, it gets to be more exciting to discover more especially when you are getting good at it and earning also as a reward attached to it. This is brilliant!
Activity: 59
November 03, 2017, 07:03:26 AM
I first knew about bitcoin on a website. can't remember the name of the site but during that time bitcoin was just around $50 didn't took it seriously, really
regretted that decision.
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 06:59:49 AM
To be honest I heard it to my friend he tells me his stories about bitcoin on how it helps him for hi daily needs and be an investor at a young age. It encourages me because I know it will help me and gain knowledge to a new digital currency in the world. Then that’s the time I kept on researching and reading articles about bitcoin from where it began to how are some people become successful to it. It gives me the chance to be one of the list in the successful people in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: