Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 100. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 10:57:13 AM
initially when my friend introduced me about bitcoin nobody specially heard bitcoin and then i see my friend earn monthly through bitcoin big enough  i got interested and until now start actively to collect bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 10:40:43 AM
Everything was thanks to a friend, He had told me he was starting to work online, and since He is programmer, I thought it was that.  He had done very well, he had bought things in such a short time that an average young man of that age and with the economic condition it was in,  it could not. Later time, he decided to tell me the real reason for his high income, the BITCOIN, I found it a very exciting topic, but the more I researched about it, in conjunction with the continuous increase in their prices with exorbitant figures, I raised the possibility that this was not more than a bubble about to burst.

I am also very grateful to my closest friend who told me about btc and also pushed me to invest. even if I didn't really believe at that time, I invested because I trust him. I cannot tell how glad I have such a friend.
Activity: 102
November 04, 2017, 10:17:25 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
In my case, I first heard about bitcoin through my friend. She is always going on and on about how she is earning a decent amount of money online. Aat first, I didn't pay much attention because it feels like she was just saying that to try to scam us. I mean, she always sugarcoats her words just to make us believe that it is true. Then at some point, I got curious about it and asked her about what it really is and if she can show me some proofs and that's it! I started reading articles about bitcoin and done an ample amount of research.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
At first I was afraid .. but after hearing the briefing or looking from the media media that it is real .. from there I feel like to feel invest in Bitcoin ..
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
November 04, 2017, 10:12:20 AM
I never heard about Bitcoin until my friend talked about it. Both of us wanted to earn money without doing something difficult so she researched and read about some articles on the internet. And here we go! She discovered Bitcoin. She is a firm believer that money on the internet does exist. At first, I'm very doubtful about what she told me because who on Earth would believe at it when first heard, right? There's no proof until we tried it! Sounds funny but here I am now. It is really true! I am already a fan and enjoys every topic here on this forum. Thank you to my friend who encouraged me to believe in this. I am truly grateful! Both of us finds this task as a convenient one and we are very thankful for the founders of Bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
November 04, 2017, 10:09:18 AM
At the beginning of this year i am just follw my news feed and i a a artistla about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and i read it but i cant understand much thing. Then i am joined to cryptocurrency group and the some knowledge about bitcoin .thanks to that nowadays i am making profits from bitcoin
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 10:06:07 AM
I have known for bitcoin since 2015, I have heard about it from my University from my courses but I regret that I haven`t traded it then. I thought it would be a bubble and dismissed it. Now I started to trade it and hope it is not too late. In addition also now people think that it is a bubble and I hope they will regret as well for not trading it now. But as I see everyday people are entering into market much more.
Activity: 305
November 04, 2017, 09:50:42 AM
first i heard it on my friend he is hero right now.. first my interest in bitcoin is not large as well.. but when im see that my friend got a brand new stuff im curious about btc then i asked my friend what is btc he said that btc is digital currency that can help you through financial crisis you can also invest if you want..
Activity: 420
November 04, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin is to my brother who has a knowledge about in Bitcoin. He is also earning much money. And he gain experience in Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2017, 07:13:57 AM
One of my acquaintances began to get carried away by bikoinami and accidentally told me about him. I became interested and also devoted myself to this topic. Studying the information on the Internet, getting acquainted with investors, I more and more immersed myself in the sphere of crypto-currencies and already I can make good results. And interestingly, my friend abandoned it all for a long time. Irony Smiley
Activity: 378
November 04, 2017, 02:02:46 AM
at the time Liberty reserve was popular, i saw bitcoin is another new payment processor on the market. then I saw videos on youtube understanding bitcoin and blockchain in 2013 those were early day of blockchain on web and becoming popular
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about it from a friend,  he was investing in it.  I first found it very difficult to understand,  than I searched and asked so many questions from my friend.  Even After that I was not satisfied, than I searched on Internet and I found about thousands of articles,  videos and post about it.  Than I keep searching and found so many interesting facts about bitcoin like how it works,  about mining bitcoin,  about everything and every aspect of it.  I find bitcoins is very fluctuating and investment.
Activity: 63
November 04, 2017, 01:29:34 AM
I think it was ten months ago when my friends were talking about Bitcoin. When I heard it, I just ignored it because I'm not interested anyway to know about it. But few months later, I read some of their posts on their social media accounts about this Bitcoin and I found out that it's a money thing. At first, I thought it was a scam because how did that happened that they can earn money online. Until last month my friend, which I trust, told me to join this Bitcoin forum. And I just did after a long thought! Of course, because it is my first time, I asked some questions to him of what this Bitcoin is all about, how it works, and I also did some research. As of now, I'm starting to be familiarized about Bitcoin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am, sort of, a bitcoin fan. Because of bitcoin I can sustain myself and have money. I bought things I want to have because of it. I first heard of bitcoin just last year. As my classmates starts mentioning it every time they are talking about money. So then I started to ask them about it and also started trading it.
Activity: 826
November 03, 2017, 10:31:58 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from a twitter friend that happened about a year ago, at that time he made a post profit because the bitcoin price went up, then I asked and patiently he answered and after that I searched for any bitcoin-related information myself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 10:15:14 PM
I read from a local forum that this coins.ph is giving away 2000 bits per referral, then there is also a conversion in our local currency. Then I have interest to earn more bits and that's the time I heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 09:52:28 PM
i heard from my friends.read some article and decided to join this lovely project.

I will read about it too!  Grin
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 09:34:45 PM
I first heard it with my friend and at that time i don't know if what he said was true or not because there are a lot of scam project circulating online. Then he shown me his earnings with bitcoin and that's the time i join bitcoin to see if this is true and luckily i earn too.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
November 03, 2017, 08:39:05 PM
i heard from my friends.read some article and decided to join this lovely project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:59:40 PM
Everything was thanks to a friend, He had told me he was starting to work online, and since He is programmer, I thought it was that.  He had done very well, he had bought things in such a short time that an average young man of that age and with the economic condition it was in,  it could not. Later time, he decided to tell me the real reason for his high income, the BITCOIN, I found it a very exciting topic, but the more I researched about it, in conjunction with the continuous increase in their prices with exorbitant figures, I raised the possibility that this was not more than a bubble about to burst.
Pages:
Jump to: