Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 26. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think the Bounty program will continue because participants, developers and believers, communities, management supported by each other will be there and come forward for a better cryptocurrency. I am very pleased with all the gift programs and will participate in them until they are held very well.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
As long as cryptocurrency exist bounty programs will still keep running. It is the effective way to spread or promote any project. It is the best way to gather supporters, investors and keep the community grows. So for sure bounty programs will stay.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This is of course very true. I don't believe bounty programs will end. It has been proven so far to be the greatest tool used by the ICOs to publicize their new crypto project.
Activity: 84
There has been so many projects that succeeded without engaging in bounties.
There is No doubt saying that bounties have their own positive impacts on projects but projects; but most bounty hunters do shalow jobs and expect been rewarded for that.

I have gone through some contents created by people and comments made on this forum; some of us couldn't even express themselves in good English, how much more showing and displaying tact and intelligence in their engagements of the process.

To your question; as long as bounties still yield the needed impact and as long as there is no monopoly in the  organisation of ICO campaigne, bounty hunting will always thrive. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
The existence of the bounty will be very long once the ICO campaigns are still in existence and need to use the bounty to promote their projects. Every ICO project is launched on the bitcointalk forum is mandatory, because cryptos investors are very focused on the bctalk.
This will depend on the market situation maybe in the future no one will invest on the ICO now and for sure no more bounty that time. We must not be complacent here and always think that everything is possible. So if you have chance now to participate on a bounty campaign better to grab it now because we don’t know what can happen in the future.
Activity: 112
I think the bounty program will last until ICO exist. Bounty's life depend's on blockchain. If this is still existing new projects will come and new bounty programs come. Promoting is the best way to the projects the become known.
Activity: 29
The bounty plan is the most economical way to promote ico. I believe that as long as the blockchain still exists and new projects appear, the bounty will always exist.
Activity: 126
I think that despite all their flaws, bounty programs are a good way to hire an affordable marketing service, you don't even have to take money out of your own pocket since most bounties are paid in ICO tokens, so it is very beneficial program for developers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The existence of the bounty will be very long once the ICO campaigns are still in existence and need to use the bounty to promote their projects. Every ICO project is launched on the bitcointalk forum is mandatory, because cryptos investors are very focused on the bctalk.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I'm not sure but maybe, as long as there are new ICOs being released every week, there'll be bounties for us participants. Bounty programs are huge part of every project because it promotes the project itself to cryptopeople through different mediums. Popularity is aimed in bounties which is an important aspect for a oroject to determine is success throughout its campaign period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I agree with you. It's all interconnected. I hope that everything will be fine. Projects will be good and payments will be big
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I vant answer that thing though but i hope that up until I do not have a job yet they are still here because I am a student and bounty campaigns are somehow helping me in my financial situation. I say somehow because yhere are times that I am being a victim of a scam and that sucks because i am expecting a profit and exerting an effort but still no return instead of there is. But still I dont want them to be gone.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Inasmuch as there are still ICOs and i do not think they will stop coming anytime soon. So for us to still gave projects, we will continue to have bounty. Even if bounty later ends, i am not afraid, because i have have other things i can fall back on
Activity: 555
No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.

yes i agree with you. Bounty program has com to stay
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Yes, I assume the bounty will be attached and depends on the existence of the ICO. However, it is difficult to know the growth or decline of the ICO. Because it depends on the situation of the market and the trend of the investor and the popularity in the user.

And I here do not think that bounty will long live. Roguish ico become more and more, they are advertized, but do not receive payment and will cease to be engaged in the bonus program soon.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
Until Cryptocurrency is no more and entrepreneurs too stop raising fund for business ideas then bounties won't ever stop. Bounty is the effective way every project use to raise funds cheaply by reducing advertising cost.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
you think bounty is a reliable stuff, then? i know some stories which ended not as good as participants played. but still...bounty can save some money
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

I think it will be there in the long run and for an indefinite time; I say that because despite the market having its ups and downs and in dire times most of the time, there are still lost of bounties that come out day in and day out. Also, there are so many people that's supporting it by joining in them and hoping that any one of the bounties popping out would be the game changer bounty anyone is waiting for. I think that as the market improves, the bounty department would also have the same trend and would rise up as well.
Activity: 84
So long new project surface, there will ways be bounty programs. Because bounty is a form and way new project make people of different community advertise there project within the community in return for compensating them with part of token in issue
Pages:
Jump to: