Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 27. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I also believe that bounty programs have become a tradition in the crypto ecosystem that I do not think will disappear for a long time, since one of the priorities of each new project is to spread and publicize the advantages of its cryptocurrency between the participants of this nascent economy, and taking into account the low costs that a bounty program implies (generally 2% of the tokens created) compared to the high advertising costs that massive campaigns imply, I think bounty campaigns will always be beneficial for both sides.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am sure the bounty programs will last more time because campaigns are the best way of promoting the projects
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i think this is only beginning guys. of course maybe later rewards are not gonna be high anymore but in the future you have to be rich if you are in this market now Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm not sure how long they will be here.  As the poor get more and more connected they will be joining bounty programs and flood the area and lower payouts.  While this happens post quality will go down further.  This will continue until a new system emerges due to the bounties being no good for anyone. 
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I am inclined to believe that in the next 2 years, people will find a replacement for this generosity, due to its inefficiency and weak regulation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

These campaigns have been popular in recent years and indeed have led many people to earn good income. It is hard to predict how long it will go, but it is also important to remember that the mill will continue to run as the water returns. In short, with different words, these campaigns will continue as long as the ICO frenzy does not end. Of course, ICO projects often face new challenges, but the duration of these campaigns will also be prolonged. If my estimates are correct, I can say that with these campaigns we will spend at least a bull period. So over the last sector you can reap a profit opportunity again. For that reason I act carefully and I think it will be useful to evaluate each opportunity nicely.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
If you look deeper then the more useful the bounty for projects the longer this form of activity will last. The more quality content we provide the better. Otherwise, the reform of the bounty did not last long.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Maybe this will stay with us for a long time. But the catch is the longer is stays, the more people will join. So yes, if more people will join, you'll get less reward. Then again, if we are just talking about how long the bounty program will stay, it'll probably stay for about some decades, or maybe a century? But who knows?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I have asked this same question severally and i keep getting same answer.
Bounties will remain as far as there are ico projects.

Just as you cannot take away, ad placement from brands so also ico projects to bounties.
You cant seperate them.
Activity: 170
Yes, I assume the bounty will be attached and depends on the existence of the ICO. However, it is difficult to know the growth or decline of the ICO. Because it depends on the situation of the market and the trend of the investor and the popularity in the user.
Activity: 216
I think it's still a long time and will continue with us, because the bounty program really helps the success of the ICO or the sale of their tokens. The more participants or communities the ICO will be more successful in its sales, this is my thinking.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Bounty programs will always exist until bounty hunters looking for bounty campaigns to introduce with, because this the very best way to promote such program. But only because there so many coins out there some are paid low.
Activity: 280
I think bounties will come to the end in the next few years. But now it's still worth to do and we can get a good income from it. So don't worry about its future, just find a good bounty and earn money now  Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

As well as ICO will be satisfied by the bounties work and performance and also that project will be successfull so I'm sure that these will have a long last and to be with us everyday , since this will help the coin to be more popular .
I’m very pleased with all the bounty programs and will participate in them until they are held! For me, this is an excellent opportunity to earn money without leaving home. If someone needs my work, I’ll be happy to do this work.
Activity: 448

As well as ICO will be satisfied by the bounties work and performance and also that project will be successfull so I'm sure that these will have a long last and to be with us everyday , since this will help the coin to be more popular .
As long as there are new projects and new coins being introduce there will be a bounty campaigns. And also as long as many bounty hunters looking and supporting bounty campaigns am sure it will stay.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.

It think it will last as long as many projects need a way of gaining some adepts and it is reasonably cheap to do so by selling tokens instead of paying fiat I guess
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
yes I agree with your opinion, bounty campaigns have an important role in the success of a project. with bounty campaigns, projects are promoted in various media. and the role of bounty hunters is needed.
There's no way to end, bounty programs because it's an opportunities by people who don't afford to invest in ICO's and promising coin, those, participants are the one who spread good thoughts in crypto in where investors bases for, they are the one who made opinions in,order to help people how to gain here in crypto.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
Maybe bounty hunters still exist in the next few years because I think the bounty campaign exists because many new startups are raising funds for their projects in the crypto world, and we are only hopeful that the bounty hunters will still get their jobs in the next few years
Activity: 364
yes I agree with your opinion, bounty campaigns have an important role in the success of a project. with bounty campaigns, projects are promoted in various media. and the role of bounty hunters is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: