Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 29. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
There is no definite time set a side for bounty programs to stay with us but as long as Old and new project continue to enter into the system, i think bounty will still continue .
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think this will last very long, and I don't want the bounty program to stop. because this is an easy way for some people to get investment capital and profits!
Activity: 90
the bounty will live exactly so much, how many will live ICO because bounty is the only good way to promote new projects and while these projects will receive the bounty, will continue to exist and make money
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

It's very cheap to do bounty campaign than hire a big company that will not accept your token, only Bitcoin and ethereum, and if they paused their ICO they have spent their own money without any profit at all, so giving incentives with their token is their good option.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think now the bounty was not as profitable as last year. ethereum prices are very low which results in many projects failing to achieve softcap and not appearing on the exchange or the price of coins that are too cheap compared to IIC and never re-rises to ICO prices.
Activity: 80
Bounty programs serve as an affordable means of marketing and advertising new ICO compare to other social media sites and only sure means of educating people about a new projects without the fear of been bans. This will make bounties programs stay longer so far we can eliminate scam practices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Indeed. I am totally agree with you. As long as the crypto world was a live then the bounty is continues to run. As many projects created often their has big chance that crypto will be known all over the world. Bounty programs has a big part of Crypto World and it will never vanish away. Because of Bounty programs crypto became popular and many people got interested to it.
Activity: 454
There can not be limit to bounty program emergence for as long as ICO projects are emanating and there will continually be ICO projects too once crypto is still existing. So many companies wish to use the blockchain technology in advertising their projects, hence, they will come up with ICO project which investors can invest into or get the project publicized through the bounty hunters. Bounty campaign will always be as long as crypto functions.The only thing is just that it is good ICO projects that will make bounty programs to last because if bad ICO projects keeps surfacing, many bounty hunters will desist from bounty campaign.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
in my opinion, the bounty program will still be available if the cryptocurrency still exists and projects that raise funds for the project use cryptocurrency as a payment instrument to buy their tokens, in my opinion the bounty campaign will still be possible in the next few years
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
bounty live exactly until there will be new projects because bounty is the most reliable way of promoting and advertising the new project. As soon as the projects cease to gather money for access to the exchange, the bounty will die
Activity: 112
As long as new ICO/coins introduce to the market,  bounty program will continue to exist,  as it serves as a means of marketing new and existing ico/coins, and an effective one for that matter.
It just that scams ICO have beginning to stain the purpose of bounties programs.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang
What I see as long as I joined the bounty six months in this year, I can say that many project still can't be implemented in the real world. What they try to build is rubbish project. I hope many big companies join with the revolutions of payments system. I still waiting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I’m a bounty hunter with 1 year experience. I’m very pleased with all the bounty programs and will participate in them until they are held! For me, this is an excellent opportunity to earn money without leaving home. If someone needs my work, I’ll be happy to do this work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes, hunters are needed to promote ICo projects, but many of these projects are deceptive, which also manages to collect and deceive many investors
Activity: 56

Yes inasmuch as new projects are spring up bounty campaign will remain very useful because its one of the best ways to promote the new projects
Activity: 77
Bounty is the best way of promotion of new projects on the market, respectively, while there will be new projects and coins, bounty will continue to exist and to bring money to the participants. But the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies is very bad and projects are very often unable to attract the necessary number of investors and this is reflected in the earnings from the bounty.
Activity: 308
I think the bounty will last for a long time, and even when it ends it will be replaced by another way to promote the advertising of new products!
Activity: 140
as long as there is still an ICO, the bounty will still remain, after all it cuts the cost of a project by involving the masses to promote it to the world. the point is that the campaign bounty will never end.
Activity: 140

As long as there is projects bounty campaign will always exist. This is a good strategy of promoting products so I don't think investor will abolish this kind of strategy. Instead more and more new projects coming the more also bounty campaigners are needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
in general I see that the bounty program has 3 months. there is also the age of the bounty program more than the lift or depends on the company's strategy to succeed in the program. there is also a bounty program that is 3 months old with a scam.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: