Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 28. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This question is a puzzle. IMO, bounty program will be here for a while. The reason is based on the seeming growing acceptance of cryptocurrency. As the days go by, new token projects are emerging with one ore more innovations while the existing ones are improving on their systems.
Activity: 250
I believe bounty will stay with us for a very long time. Because bounty programs are beneficial to promote cryptocurrency, especially for those new cryptos that will first enter the market. Otherwise, it will be quite difficult for new coin owners to promote their coins. So I hope that there will be many projects waiting for us in the future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Yes, I agree with you that as long as crypto still exist, there will continue to be bounties as more projects will come in and they will need people to help them promote the project for them to be able to achieve their aim but I am sure in future, weak projects will not be able to stand the heat of the crypto market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Lol sooner there will be a sanction for that bounty programs because more than 90% of them are scammers,so for sure that the forum management will do appropriate movements to control this spreading victim of scams from ico projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
This programs is more supported by what we promote in near future and for what they advertise of there project, as long as crypto exist then bounty programs stay with us because this is the way investors getting knowledgeable by investment through technology site.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
Activity: 228
That's true, if that is still continue so bounty will still continue as well, so basically the projects really needs the help of bounty hunters for them to be promoted. Well keep on being positive rather than thinking that Bounty will not longer stay with us.
Activity: 294
For me as long as many new projects were born everyday the bounty campaigns are present. The success of the project also depends on the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think bounty programs will exist for the time being but I think much of the spammy and low quality content has to go. Also the cheating has to stop. I personally think that in the content section people should be allowed maximum of two entries because too many freeby sites like telegra, blogger and wordpress blogs bring no value at all. I think only Steemit should be allowed and bloggers should have to at least buy their own domain and hosting and do some professional work. All these freebie blogging sites look ugly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

I think that bounty campaigns are a major part of all ICO projects. So I think that while there are projects like them, there will also be bounty campaigns. Overall, I think they are very beneficial to the projects and their teams.
i think that as long people will have a will tomparticipate as long we are going tomsee bounty campaighs on the market
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
To my  mind bounty will stay with us  as long as ICO projects  last. Surely  bounty is a great engine of project promotion,  and  a nice source of income. I think there are several reasons which can make bounty programs unactual:  Cryptocurency  industry will die (what is  unlikely),  or bounty rewards will be so small  and demand for it will demand will decrease.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
everything comes to the end sometimes and i think that you shoyld be prepared tomthe fact that bitcoin and ethereum migh pt die or change
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I think that bounty campaigns are a major part of all ICO projects. So I think that while there are projects like them, there will also be bounty campaigns. Overall, I think they are very beneficial to the projects and their teams.
Activity: 396
I think they will last for ever, they will only get better and there will be more available, when the market takes over the bull trend. This is a new chapter in history, unfortunately for hunters in the future they will get less payment as more and more people will join. So there is good side and a bad side of new ICO

I do not think so, all projects want the cryptocurrency community to know, so they can share about the project as well as the future of the project to attract investment. They want to quickly achieve soft-cap or hard-cap as this is a measure of the potential of the project
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
as long there's ico there will be bounty
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Bounty can be launched also after ICO to postpromote project to get more people on exchange or for additional roadmap milestone. Exchanges also could run their bounties for attracting more traders to the platform. Those bounties has unlimited lifetime.
Activity: 868
As long as new projects keep coming, we will continue to have bounties but then I must be honest that many tokens that are sitting have no value and this is because they either never got listed, or the project scammed. So before spending time on bounty tasks, it is very important to select the right ones or we will be simply wasting time and energy doing these tasks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Bounty campaigns - one of the best way to promote pprojects. So, bounty will stay with us for a long time.
Activity: 405
I agree with you that bounty program will survive as long as new projects is born. However, when there is some coins become popular and stable, I don't think there will be new projects any more, or it will be very rare. There will be no opportunity for new projects to compete with those strong coins
Activity: 560

I don't know, there are many possibilities that can happen. at one time theymos could have stopped any bounty program. so you should look for other knowledge such as investment or trade.
Pages:
Jump to: