Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 30. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I think they will last for ever, they will only get better and there will be more available, when the market takes over the bull trend. This is a new chapter in history, unfortunately for hunters in the future they will get less payment as more and more people will join. So there is good side and a bad side of new ICO
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

We don't have the assurance when will the campaigns be over but we still hope that ICO will exist to have more chance for bounty campaigns to exist for a long period of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
As long as there are new projects and new coins being introduce there will be a bounty campaigns. And also as long as many bounty hunters looking and supporting bounty campaigns am sure it will stay.
Activity: 336
I agree with you. Bounty campaigns are indispensable when it comes to promoting the project to the public
Activity: 30
i tihnk as long as the companies will successfully promote their projects, until that the bounties will live
Activity: 210
I agree with the author, for ICO bounty developers it is an excellent opportunity to advertise their platform by spending a minimum amount of money for this. Agree that the traditional way of advertising is much more expensive than bounty, which is paid tokens, in fact by air! And no one will refuse this kind of information dissemination, as long as there are cryptocurrencies and ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Bounty will forever be a life sign contract with cryptocurrency only if crypto die and I don't see that happening cause it's here to stay the future exchange for the world. Back to bounty campaigns the newly altcoins have no choice than doing bounty campaigns that's the only way their project can be known by people and attract new and more investors, that's why most bounties are during the ico and end with it, so with all we see bounty deserve more shares and not those 5% thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
While projects will see the effectiveness of such investment charges. Perhaps later there will be closed fees, in which only investment funds can participate
Activity: 128
I don't know, i want bounty programs can stay as long as possible. I think while new ICO still born, bounty programs will still alive. Bounty programs help company to promote their ICO effectively.
Activity: 151
that's right, the bounty program will continue to appear with a new bounty. it will make investors and bounty hunters confused to choose a good ico to follow. therefore, with so many ico that appear also makes more types of coins. we must be able to take part in a good bounty in order that we can get the good coins to sale.
Activity: 266
The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.
I think weak or strong mangaer will not help to reduce the spam produce by bounty hunter.  By introducing the bounty program here, the forum staff must realize the problem like spaming everywhere. Spamming is just because the hunter. I am also hunter but i dont agree if the bounty hunter is spamming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the bounty will survive in quite a long time. for ICO still continue to appear and technology continue to evolve with an awful lot of new thinking that exists then the bounty is also kept alive. every time a new innovation will appear naturally on this and this which makes bounty continues to run as it will always support the ICO.
Activity: 459
I think the bounty campaign will last a long time. Because Cryptocurrency has only grown for a year. It is a signal that in the future, there will be many projects waiting for us in the future. Many startups will gradually move to the Crypto market to develop their new products.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
the bounty campaign needs long patience because we know it takes 6 months before they share tokens. so I just have to wait for it to reach 6months because there are processes in which the bounty takes 4months and finishes the ICO for one month so 5months that he's done a month later before releasing the token amount.
Activity: 168
I believe Bounty will be with us for a long time and Bounty is part of the campaign to promote any ICO project, so that's why if the ICO project is still available, the Bounty activity will be available as well.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Bounty programs will still exist as long as ICO comes around.
its their way of marketing there project and attract a possible investor.
to support there project and token sale.
regardless of the hype. ICO and Bounty will be here.
our heads up is, even the hype is not around yet.
we have the token that could be hype, in which we acquired in the bounty
It will stop when developers finds another ways of advertising their project without doing any bounty, so until this time the possible way reaching more interested investors is by doing bounty works, there's still no other ways to promote not unless dev's believe that the project will be supported without any ads and can survived by just developing the project from their own money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

It will be here as it's really beneficial for the new projects to pay people with their newly created tokens. But they should be choosing their participants better, as there are too many trolls involved.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Some activities such as social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others, and a lot of low-qualified articles will become less rewarded, but signature campaign is one of the most important factor for each project without fame.
Activity: 108

You have already answered your question. As long as this forum exists many bounties will surface which means bounty program cannot die.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Bounty programs will still exist as long as ICO comes around.
its their way of marketing there project and attract a possible investor.
to support there project and token sale.
regardless of the hype. ICO and Bounty will be here.
our heads up is, even the hype is not around yet.
we have the token that could be hype, in which we acquired in the bounty
Pages:
Jump to: