Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 31. (Read 5224 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
With current increasing trends for such programs I can predict that they will have place here for so long because it is very convenient to work and for employers and for employees.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Till ico will live, until bounty will be in demand. So far, unfortunately, the hype around ico is vanished, waiting for successful campaigns is not worth it.
I see only two options:
1) You get a penny for your work.
2) You get tokens that no one needs.

This means that they will stay alive for a very long time. ICOs will become better but their number will be reduced. Probably, the awards for the Bounties' tasks will be increased as well, and this is really cool.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
Long or short term for bounty campaign project running with us is depend how many ico was success and give more profit for investor, or another we can say if many investor always interested with ico project we have and can running with bounty campaign for long term, but if less of investor to buy and invest their money at ico, we can search other job for income.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
I think the way how they perform today will last for two more years maximum, after that they will change. Probably they will start asking more for KYC and move to cabinet system in ICO websites.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I think the bounty program is very good for promoting cryptocurrency, especially to promote an ICO project, a bounty program is a market strategy for people to know about cryptocurrency. So I think, as long as many cryptos are launching their ICO project, so bouty programs will remain
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
Sincerely speaking, as long as new projects keep launching into the market, bounty programs continue. The reason is plain - these projects need bounty hunters to get them spread across the various social media so that adequate publicity could be made.
Undoubtedly new projects need bounty hunters. But among new projects there are a lot of swindlers who need advertizing even more. Here only when bounty hunters will not receive payment for the work, they will cease to be engaged in it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
This can not be determined at this point in time that many ICOs are just eloping to the Crypto field which shall undoubtedly needs the support of the Bounty Hunters in propagating/campaigning the usefulness of their project. I also feels the Developers of this project should at least in some cases put ultimatum to the number of Hunters they budgeted for so that the Hunters rewards won't be too low or bunt of rubbish. By this the accepted Hunters shall diligently performed greater tasks to the best of their ability.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
Till ico will live, until bounty will be in demand. So far, unfortunately, the hype around ico is vanished, waiting for successful campaigns is not worth it.
I see only two options:
1) You get a penny for your work.
2) You get tokens that no one needs.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Sincerely speaking, as long as new projects keep launching into the market, bounty programs continue. The reason is plain - these projects need bounty hunters to get them spread across the various social media so that adequate publicity could be made.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
bounty projects runs are not always the same. Sometimes it lasts a long time when having a large target. but it also could be that will take some time because the target can quickly be reached. of course will have a different tempo of time based on the goals and also target each. It could be just one to three month running is natural.
Activity: 660
Bounty program will stay with us and it won't go away we are on very infancy stage so alot of coins will go up. SO if you still have your ICO campaign keep spreading good news share it to everyone so everyone knows what we promote.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
I think soon maybe it'll over. ICO turn into the Capital which have enough Fund for their project, and individual market with retail investor will not attractive them.
Activity: 182
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

You are quite right that these projects will always require the support of bounty hunters in order to spread the message about their projects; but with the recent increase in the number of bounty hunters, there is little left to share as hunters are more than the number of projects.
Activity: 588
As long as they have more ideas to make the world better. And, because of that ICO is the popular option to spread their ideas to us and to investors.
Activity: 1246
We don't know how long bounty programs will run , but if more new project like ico more negatif / scam .. i think a little chance for new ico in the future .. but not all .. i hope new ico for next year better than now ..
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Yeah I agree with you, bounty will always stay with us because bounty is a way to market an ICO/coin to create more awareness about the coin, so as long as blockchain still exists and new project keeps coming out, bounty will always stay
I think bounty program will stay because it is a way of the market and the company to promote their activity. And it will also stay because many people in this forum patronize the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 153
most companies are pointless. and to everything, most of them turn out to be scammers. so, in my opinion, they only create inconvenience.
Activity: 378
I also agree that the bounty campaign will run a very long time. The crypto market is very new, so there will be plenty of startup projects and bounty campaigns going along with the projects to attract investors and community development. However, because too many projects choosing to participate in good projects is not easy.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Well in my experience bounties of a project only stays after they successfully finish their ICOs. Overall bounties will keep staying as long there are new project that wants to endorse or advertise their projects.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I think social media bounties will die soon.famous bounty management group Amazix are also stop their social media campaigns.Most of social media campaigns are doing spam instead of promoting.
Pages:
Jump to: