Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 32. (Read 5224 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It seems to me to earn long from bonus programs it will not turn out. Always all good comes to an end and furthermore such good sources of earnings. Most likely will think up altarnativny advertizing and ways of a raspostraneniye of information on new ico.
And I on the contrary think that it is better than advertizing, than bounty cannot be. It is also inexpensive and effective at the same time. Thus, bonus programs will be, for a long time lasts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
of course there will always be because the program bounty is one of the keys to making every ICO that is successful and certainly known in the bitcoin forum so that its existence is easily recognizable. especially the bounty program is a project that every world participates in it. so dont worry Bounty program always stay with us
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Cryptos world is just evolving we are bound to have interesting new projects invariably new ICOs will pop up with advertisements and promotions this brings new opportunities for bounty hunters and the cycle continues because Cryptos are the latest bubbles in cryptocurrencies globally.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 0
As long as bounty is a effective way to introduce a new project or until there is no new project come to the crypto world.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
I dont think that bounties will ever end till ico's are alive...the main problem is increase in number of participants day by day which is just reducing the reward we get from the bounties...yes may be if they keep increasing the reward with participants as well..then bounties gonna last for very long time
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
we don't know how long the bounty will be with us in this forum, but if there are so many scam bounties like this then it will make participants lazy in supporting because they don't want ico promotion without being paid
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello, I hope that will last at least another two years of the program bonuses. In two years it is not clear what will happen to the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 560
I think the bounty program will continue to exist if cryptocurrency continues to develop and advance, of course. the more investors, there will also be more bounty programs with very good goals. and old coin which cannot survive in the market, will be lost and replaced with new coins from Ico program bounty that are better in the future
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
It seems to me to earn long from bonus programs it will not turn out. Always all good comes to an end and furthermore such good sources of earnings. Most likely will think up altarnativny advertizing and ways of a raspostraneniye of information on new ico.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Until will be ico. Still   marketing done by real people paid with ico tokens is best solution for start ups what don't have much money to buy  expensive advertising
Activity: 112
Bounty program will continue to exit and will never stop or end why because every upcoming ico need bounties for investors to know them. That's why i say bounty will never die.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
I think it depends about successes from bounty campaigns because if it will be still profitable form to earn money people will be still joining, everything depends about users because they have the biggest power on forum
Activity: 85
Bounty programs will continue to exist as long as cryptocurrencies is in existence and new projects keep surfacing. The question is how much quality would bounty programs continue to bring into projects as its all spams nowadays.
Activity: 392
I think that bounty programs will live for a long time, simply they will change and improve. Bounty has always been a good way to advertise a project and I think it will be in the future.
Activity: 322
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
there will certainly be bounties for a long time, but the good bounties will become fewer and fewer in the next few months. now it is already very difficult to find a good one. although there are still good bounties, but their number has noticeably decreased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
As long as their targets achieve and the coin just listed in the market with a high/low volume of trade, depend upon how good a project was
Activity: 462
As long as there are new ICO, there will be bounty programs, as this is a good way to promote your project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Though bounty is not like before, like way back last year bounties are good and here in the forum mostly of the user are contributing and there are minimal spamming here , so you could really learn from this forum and also can earn a lot but as the 2018 arrived the spamming is getting higher and also the users rate are getting higher. Bounty still exist until the forum is alive, it is still there but there are lot of scam bounties and also post in the forums are trash because of those new one that keeps on posting shits.
Bounty is dead right now if you compare it before you cant earn  big unlike before . Bounty is dead when we are talking about those earning and giving payback with your effort, your effort now is not getting paid back right now!
You are right good old days where you can see 100 to 200 participants for facebook and twitter campaigns, Signature participants do not exceed 50 as far as I can remember from my past experience, but now social media campaigns participants was almost 1k both for the two, sig and other campaigns was up to 100 plus most probably some of them are alts and new members they can just earn few tokens for 2 or more months of campaign.
Activity: 70
I think the bounty campaign will remain as long as the crypto project remains. because in reality the bounty campaign was very influential on the success of a project.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
from some of the discussions that I had with friends who were long-time involved in the bounty, that how many prize programs will remain with us depends on the ICO journey. in this case, I am sure there is an answer that is more appropriate here, because there are many members of this forum who have extraordinary knowledge about bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: