Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 33. (Read 5224 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
the bounty program will continue to run because they need it to promote ico.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I hope that what is missing is a project that is not serious and scam, and the bounty must remain but with more regulations and only good projects. because the project is now just looking for easy money and of course this is not only detrimental to investors, but the ethereum platform will also be harmed
Activity: 183
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I think that when the ICO forms exist, the bounty campaigns will not stop. It remains a useful channel for all investors. I'm still involved in such campaigns
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Bounty programs will never end, this is marketing of cryptocurrencies. As long as they want to promote the project, they will think of bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Bounty programs live long as long as they have ICO they have bounty campaign. Bounty campaign wants a lot of members here in bitcointalk because they get reward or stake of token after few months of joining a bounty. No one can tell how many years are possible stay with us.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
There is no time limit to know when the bounty program will end, seeing lately many bounty managers have their own platforms, I think the bounty will not end.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

And as long as the projects still pay the hunters. Therefore hunters still have a hope. There are projects that don't pay the hunters and if most projects do the same thing then the hunters will leave it.
yes, that's what will happen, there are so many ICO projects that don't pay bounty hunters, and it can be said Scam, and for example it will always happen, the bounty hunters will leave it, because they feel the loss of time they use to follow bounty to participate in the success of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

And as long as the projects still pay the hunters. Therefore hunters still have a hope. There are projects that don't pay the hunters and if most projects do the same thing then the hunters will leave it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
As long as there are developers and ico who wanted their product to be promoted, there will be a bounty program to be part with.
Right.Bounty programs will still exist in the coming years as long as there are investors for such projects and believers of the tokens that will definitely lead them to its success.Although a lot of scams are appearing right now,there are still bounty campaigns left who will give big rewards to those who works hard for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

In my opinion I strongly believed that as long as Bitcointalk forum and cryptocurrency projects continue there must be bounty campaign to promote the projects.
Activity: 110

Good reason not to have a bounty program. But what about managing a bounty campaign with tight rules that can only genuine hunters can join?
Activity: 68
No one can guarantee the program's bounty will continue to exist because as we see now a bounty every day is always new, and it makes investors getting a little confused with the ico project because that is too much, not to mention the risk of scam.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO

Of course bounty is going to stay, but it is also possible that it changes to only members and above and makes harder rules for youtube and articles since these are many time bot made.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
As long as there are developers and ico who wanted their product to be promoted, there will be a bounty program to be part with.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
As long there is an ICO Im sure bounty is always here but we could not anticipate in the next years and this ICOs will be banned by the regulators or I hope another kind of crowdfunding will be presented in-order to protect investors and of course the bounty participants.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Bounty programs are the most affordable way to promote an ICO especially now that there are tons of website that bans ad for cryptocurrency.
Social media campaigns and content creation has a wider reach this will make bounty programs the sought after way of advertising an ICO.
and Yes, it will stay with us longer.
It’s quite right. No advertising is cheaper than a bounty campaign. You know that the cost of advertising on a website or TV is usually more than ten times the cost of a bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
As long as there are ico and the company exists, the prize program will be used to help ico marketing and get support from various publics.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
From my point of view, we still have enough time to correctly understand the situation that exists today with bounty projects, because bounties will last as long as ICO processes will continue, because this process, I mean bounty promotion is profitable both sides.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
We never knew how long it stays with us but as the community accepting this new form of currency, bounty still there.
Blockchain technology will soon to disappear once they found out another one which is more valuable than of today. It is better not to think of its ending, instead we show positive for long term existence.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Currently, projects are experiencing big problems with investors, but I'm sure when the bulls return to the crypto market the ICO is waiting for a revival. And again there will be a need for bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: